Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Upgrade my seats?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to seasonticketrights.com sales data a pair of psls sold in 116 last month for only $8875. Face value on those psls are 20k!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    According to seasonticketrights.com sales data a pair of psls sold in 116 last month for only $8875. Face value on those psls are 20k!
    ...but how hot was the buyer's wife?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    which goes to show why reps still want to upsell you to better PSLs giving you full face for your underwater PSLs, it sounds good on paper getting 10K for your two junk LLEZ corner seats to move to two LLSL seats but really you are shelling out 10K more

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Row 1 corners for sure. But I've sold Row 8 Mezz A corners row 8 on the aisle and LSL row 27 & 31 and trust me, for the same exact game, a LSL seat will sell for $300 (more than double face) faster than a non row 1 mezz corner will sell for $175 ($50 over face). Outside of row 1, Mezz A is a break-even-at-best and more often a losing proposition. Fact is that corners or not, Mezz A puts you behind the end line. No matter how you spin it, it is an end zone view and therefore limited in value.
    No doubt.

However, there are more people looking to spend under $200 than there are those looking to spend $300, probably by a ratio of 100:1.

Had I purchased the PSL's solely for the purpose of reselling them, Mezz A wouldn't have been my choice. But since I bought them to use them and since I prefer an elevated view, my seats suit me just fine. I was tempted, believe me, to get seats down there and it caused me a few sleepless nights but I was used to Row 1 seats in GS and the thought of having to go back to a world where I have to stand up every time some knucklehead in front of me decides he's Mr. Big Fan #1 was a nightmare I couldn't face.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two seats in section 129 row 42 just sold for $1,250.36 on ebay.