Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75

Thread: Idzik on Francessa

  1. #41
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    10,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Yep and you know Rex is gonna be feeding the team the "us against the world" mentality and that's when the Jets usually play their best football.....when everybody writes us off.

    I really expect the Jets to overachieve this season.
    Absolutely! And I'll go a little further and say these guys are gonna wanna play on FIRE for Rex.

    His players love him. I'm DAMN excited for this season!

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Absolutely! And I'll go a little further and say these guys are gonna wanna play on FIRE for Rex.

    His players love him. I'm DAMN excited for this season!
    Yeah, because they really played with such fire when they were 60 minutes away from the Super Bowl. Twice.

    Rex Ryan is a dead coach walking. His players won't play hard for him because they know he won't be here next year.

    SAR I

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    His players will play hard or they wont be here either. Idzik is all about competition. If you don't practice or play hard he will cut your ass.

  4. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yeah, because they really played with such fire when they were 60 minutes away from the Super Bowl. Twice.

    Rex Ryan is a dead coach walking. His players won't play hard for him because they know he won't be here next year.

    SAR I
    False. I hope Rex gets fired but one thing I can say is the team didn't seem to quit on him last year.

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    E'Ville
    Posts
    1,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Yeah, because they really played with such fire when they were 60 minutes away from the Super Bowl. Twice.

    Rex Ryan is a dead coach walking. His players won't play hard for him because they know he won't be here next year.

    SAR I
    Yeah, cause we were such favorites both years. Which is why we were at home, right?

  6. #46
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    4:45? Wtf? Who's on the road at 4:45?
    I was, because I'm in the office at 5:30am.

  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listening to the interview now.

    FACT: Rex Ryan controlled the draft. As we were told by Francesa from back in the Tannenbaum days.

    FACT: Idzik did not have final say. Another famous "group effort" just like the old days.

    I'm only 2 minutes in. So far, no good.

    SAR I

  8. #48
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyWill View Post
    Does it really matter what this guy says about us?





    The problem he is going to have is that Idzik is smart and careful with his words. The more the media tries to twist it the worse they are actually going to look. I just can't wait for the season to start when everything is settled. Our expectations are low so if we lose everyone will say that was expected, if we win then we become a surprise team. Kind of a win win this year considering no one expects us to even make the playoffs. As long as we aren't being embarrassed (which I know we won't be) then it really doesn't matter.
    That is tremendous.

    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    That was one of the most unprofessional interviews I have heard in a long time. Francesa tried to force his words into the mouth of Idzik by asking the same question three different ways. The way he ended the interview was completely bush league.

    His tone was argumentive and combative despite Idzik being corgial and respectful. Compare Francesa's interview with Idzik to the one with Jerry Reece to see how much of an ass he truly is.
    Agreed, it's not like Idzik was the guy from the Jets FO that personally threw sand in his vagina, he was taking out all of his previous angst against the Jets against Izdik, and he handled it with class.




    And of course, there is Ira from Staten Island sucking up to fatso to get his voice on the radio. God forbid he disagrees with him otherwise they won't let him through

  9. #49
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    FACT: The decision to fire Rex Ryan is not his.

    FACT: Idzik sounds like a feeble operator (per SAR) and not a decisive football man.

    SAR I

  10. #50
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    FACT: The decision to fire Rex Ryan is not his.

    FACT: Idzik sounds like a feeble operator (per SAR) and not a decisive football man.

    SAR I
    Fact sardouches shtick is old and boring
    Fact sardouche is a troll


    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  11. #51
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Halfway through the interview now.

    FACT: Rex Ryan is being allowed to continue to be a clown. "I think he's funny" said John Idzik.

    FACT: Idzik looks to have danced himself into a corner on the Sanchez decision, either intends to cut him or doesn't but has created another sideshow for the circus.

    SAR I

  12. #52
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Fact sardouches shtick is old and boring
    Fact sardouche is a troll


    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Your repeated personal attacks have been reported.

    SAR I

  13. #53
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    More tidbits from the interview:

    FACT: Rex and Idzik are a "team" and joined at the hip.

    FACT: Francesa rocks.

    SAR I

  14. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Your repeated personal attacks have been reported.

    SAR I
    So has your a shtick and trolling.

    Its old man....


    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  15. #55
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Your repeated personal attacks have been reported.

    SAR I
    Mods ill stop but what I'm doing is not half as bad as was sar does in every thread...he has gone beyond what tx was doing before he got banned.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #56
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Mods ill stop but what I'm doing is not half as bad as was sar does in every thread...he has gone beyond what tx was doing before he got banned.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I am allowed to voice an opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it schtick or an act. I have an opinion. Listen to it or don't.

    You are not allowed to personally attack another poster. I am active in 3 threads out of 100 on the Landing Strip. You can find a way to avoid me quite easily.

    SAR I

  17. #57
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I am allowed to voice an opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it schtick or an act. I have an opinion. Listen to it or don't.

    You are not allowed to personally attack another poster. I am active in 3 threads out of 100 on the Landing Strip. You can find a way to avoid me quite easily.

    SAR I
    Voicing an opinion and taken over threads with the same shtick non sense are two diff things. You are the definition of a troll and is only accepted due to your history here.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  18. #58
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    FACT: The decision to fire Rex Ryan is not his.

    FACT: Idzik sounds like a feeble operator (per SAR) and not a decisive football man.

    SAR I
    Isn't it sort of illogical to say "FACT" and then follow it with something you say is "per SAR"

    That word you're using, I'm not sure you know what it means

    First one was a FACT, I was feeling good, like yeah he's yelling FACT then saying facts afterwards that's completely intuitive, then you went and messed it all up!

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Voicing an opinion and taken over threads with the same shtick non sense are two diff things. You are the definition of a troll and is only accepted due to your history here.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I don't take over threads. I either start my own or I join those and engage in dialog.

    And speaking of 'same schitck nonsense' just how do you think it feels to a realistic Jets fan to hear you spew the same rah-rah bulls-it over and over again? "Idzik's the best!" "Rex Ryan is a great NFL head coach!" "I love our draft!" "We are winning 12 games this year!" Enough.

    Steer clear of me and keep your mouth shut. If you have something to say about me personally, take it to PM.

    SAR I

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Halfway through the interview now.

    FACT: Rex Ryan is being allowed to continue to be a clown. "I think he's funny" said John Idzik.

    FACT: Idzik looks to have danced himself into a corner on the Sanchez decision, either intends to cut him or doesn't but has created another sideshow for the circus.

    SAR I
    Halfway through your posts now.

    FACT: your first offering is no different from the last one. You crave attention and are clearly more than willing to sacrifice your integrity in order to continue to "perform".

    Hope the attention is worth it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us