Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Idzik on Francessa

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Can this interview be heard online anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    100% agree. There are a lot of "experts" who think the Jets won't win more then 4 games.
    Yup. Probably the same "experts" that didn't think the Seahawks would be any good last year.

Going into the season last year, I would have probably bet money that the Redskins, Colts, & Seahawks wouldn't make the playoffs. It's really hard to tell how things turn out until you actually see some gameplay.

He sits there and says all the time he has no idea why Jets people don't want to come on his show. He's unbelievable.

He sits there try to coax answers out of Idzik that he deems to be correct. He was being incredibly condescending because he chooses to look at his situation on the bright side rather than saying "Fu(k, I'm stuck with this fu(king coach, I can't believe this."

Francesa hasn't been the same since he found out his beloved Andy Petite was sticking needles into Roger Clemons' butt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just like tebow, people who hate francessa cant stop talking or posting about him.

I love Mike. He is the king of sports talk radio. The godfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Just like tebow, people who hate francessa cant stop talking or posting about him.

I love Mike. He is the king of sports talk radio. The godfather.
    Not a real fan anymore the jet hate is tough to take I used to listen all the time in the hey day
    Now maybe once a month for a few mins

I get my sports talk fix on daily news live, at least it's a jet network and Jonas is a fan..

That being said, I don't mind him pressing on Sanchez, I really want him off the roster...

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    You can't hide from the media. It makes it worse.
    how the Jets interact and handle the media doesn't affect the game.

the media love/hate is pure entertainment and to sell ads/get viewers.

All League
    Francesa said later in his show that Idzik basically said "we will cut Sanchez by June 1" without saying it...if so, I love it. Cut his ass now.

That was one of the most unprofessional interviews I have heard in a long time. Francesa tried to force his words into the mouth of Idzik by asking the same question three different ways. The way he ended the interview was completely bush league.

His tone was argumentive and combative despite Idzik being corgial and respectful. Compare Francesa's interview with Idzik to the one with Jerry Reece to see how much of an ass he truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shuler View Post
    True. They know his agenda. Going on and not going on his show is not going to change Fatty's opinion of the Jets

The Jets and the people know how it's going to turn out, just like a car crash.

Just don't listen to his show, does 2 things- keeps you from getting upset, and one less listener to lardo.
    Frances is just a loud mouth bully and a boor. He knows deep down Idzik and Rexy have more going for them than him. This is just a resentful loser late in life trying to remain on people's mind. It's the low road approach and deserves pity...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Francesa said later in his show that Idzik basically said "we will cut Sanchez by June 1" without saying it...if so, I love it. Cut his ass now.
    Make it happen Idzy...

Get those GIFs ready for the celebration thread...borgo, hitman and all the other great contributors to the Teblow GTFO thread

Fatcesa is who he is, and we all know it. Apparently, the Jets PR Dept. still haven't learned. I blame the Jets for this. They have the worst PR staff in pro sports. Why the hell would anyone from the Jets organization ever go on Fatcesa's show at this point?

Hall Of Fame
    Kudos to Idzik for handling himself professionally.

And for someone who prides himself on objectivity, Francesa has clearly shown that he is incapable of doing that with the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Kudos to Idzik for handling himself professionally.

And for someone who prides himself on objectivity, Francesa has clearly shown that he is incapable of doing that with the Jets.
    +1

I honestly have no idea how our rookies will pan out, and that is crucial -- I tend to be an optimistic guy -- but his drafting will ultimately decide his fate. That being said, I have loved how Idzik has handled himself in the myriad of press conferences and interviews thus far. He's got a ton of poise and composure and won't get tripped up by loaded questions. And I also like how he's a bit more private and less forthcoming with his answers.

Hall Of Fame
    I loved that last jab Fatty slid in at the end about how being a team with Rex didn't work out so well for the last guy. LOL.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Let them go and give nothing of value to the media...
    Let the media keep saying how much of a joke this team is...
    Let them keep calling us clowns...

This team will play FURIOUS! You watch! Chip on EVERYONE'S shoulder!
    Yep and you know Rex is gonna be feeding the team the "us against the world" mentality and that's when the Jets usually play their best football.....when everybody writes us off.

I really expect the Jets to overachieve this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Make it happen Idzy...

Get those GIFs ready for the celebration thread...borgo, hitman and all the other great contributors to the Teblow GTFO thread
    Oh, DON'T YOU WORRY!

There will be a legendary celebration! But You can't leave out Fishooked, who had some PURE GOLD! And also Dimitexxi, who was stellar as well!

Why do they take his bs? Izdik should have called out fatso on his bs hate for jets. Fatso can't silence or hangup on izdik like he does anyone else who calls him out on his bs

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I loved that last jab Fatty slid in at the end about how being a team with Rex didn't work out so well for the last guy. LOL.
    Rex haters going to hate, even when it is clearly someone who has crapped on this team for years and at the same time given the Giants huge blow jobs any time he talks about them.
    I guess for you folks the phrase " the enemy of my enemy is my dear friend" ,is okay as long as Rex is the butt of there jokes, sad !!!!
    Last edited by fltflo; 04-30-2013 at 09:00 PM.