Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Finally have had enough

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like

    Finally have had enough

    Long story short I've been viewing this forum for 5 years since I was 13. I've always thought it to be quite entertaining and always procrastinated in making an account because I didn't see much reason in me posting.
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments I think you actually believe what you say please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    Last edited by Cro's Kids; 04-30-2013 at 10:07 PM.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    6,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    A first post to call out another poster? You're off to a helluva start.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    4,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much can you squat?
    Have you ever taken a power shot and if so how did you think you did?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    92
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    A first post to call out another poster? You're off to a helluva start.
    Figured it would be hard for me to gain respect after doing such, but I honestly can care less

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro's Kids View Post
    Figured it would be hard for me to gain respect after doing such, but I honestly can care less
    LMFAO, love the username, welcome aboard

  7. #7
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is some lolz right here

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Finally have had enough

    What a coincidence.

    Either dual account or friend of someone that dislikes SAR.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 04-30-2013 at 10:10 PM.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro's Kids View Post
    Long story short I've been viewing this forum for 5 years since I was 13. I've always thought it to be quite entertaining and always procrastinated in making an account because I didn't see much reason in me posting.
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    He's not a fan, and he's not stupid. He's smart enough to realize that working so hard to have some money didn't make him like himself any better. Now he just wants company, like every other Sari miserable person out there. That's why he spends ever day trying to make you as miserable as he is. Don't let him bring you down.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ballsy yet true lol I love it! Welcome aboard!

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Either dual account or friend of someone that dislikes SAR.
    DDNYjets....I think you and I should launch an investigation as to which JI poster that might be....


    sounds like we could have a Hercule Poirot Murder on the Orient Express type problem finding the perpetrator, though



  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    643
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Either dual account or friend of someone that dislikes SAR.
    Actually hes neither. Hes actually my son. But hes right sar is very annoying.

  13. #13
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cro's Kids, in the future you all should know that calling out posters and letting them know they are idiots is against the TOS.

    SInce you are all only 18, I will let you off with a warning and close this thread.

    -

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What a coincidence.

    Either dual account or friend of someone that dislikes SAR.
    Rugburn
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,559
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    Actually hes neither. Hes actually my son. But hes right sar is very annoying.
    So he is a son of someone who dislikes SAR.

    I was close enough.

  16. #16
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro's Kids View Post
    Long story short I've been viewing this forum for 5 years since I was 13. I've always thought it to be quite entertaining and always procrastinated in making an account because I didn't see much reason in me posting.
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments I think you actually believe what you say please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    You took the bait... Bad start rookie

  17. #17
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro's Kids View Post
    Long story short I've been viewing this forum for 5 years since I was 13. I've always thought it to be quite entertaining and always procrastinated in making an account because I didn't see much reason in me posting.
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments I think you actually believe what you say please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    Finally; where have you been?

    +1

  18. #18
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro's Kids View Post
    Long story short I've been viewing this forum for 5 years since I was 13. I've always thought it to be quite entertaining and always procrastinated in making an account because I didn't see much reason in me posting.
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments I think you actually believe what you say please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    You should PM a poster instead of calling them out on the board. This tells me you were more interested in a public calling out than really getting the answers to your questions.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us