Thread: Finally have had enough

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally have had enough

Long story short I've been viewing this forum for 5 years since I was 13. I've always thought it to be quite entertaining and always procrastinated in making an account because I didn't see much reason in me posting.
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments I think you actually believe what you say please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    Last edited by Cro's Kids; 04-30-2013 at 10:07 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    A first post to call out another poster? You're off to a helluva start.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much can you squat?
    Have you ever taken a power shot and if so how did you think you did?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    A first post to call out another poster? You're off to a helluva start.
    Figured it would be hard for me to gain respect after doing such, but I honestly can care less

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cro's Kids View Post
    Figured it would be hard for me to gain respect after doing such, but I honestly can care less
    LMFAO, love the username, welcome aboard

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is some lolz right here

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally have had enough

What a coincidence.

Either dual account or friend of someone that dislikes SAR.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 04-30-2013 at 10:10 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Long story short I've been viewing this forum for 5 years since I was 13. I've always thought it to be quite entertaining and always procrastinated in making an account because I didn't see much reason in me posting.
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    He's not a fan, and he's not stupid. He's smart enough to realize that working so hard to have some money didn't make him like himself any better. Now he just wants company, like every other Sari miserable person out there. That's why he spends ever day trying to make you as miserable as he is. Don't let him bring you down.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ballsy yet true lol I love it! Welcome aboard!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    DDNYjets....I think you and I should launch an investigation as to which JI poster that might be....

sounds like we could have a Hercule Poirot Murder on the Orient Express type problem finding the perpetrator, though

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually hes neither. Hes actually my son. But hes right sar is very annoying.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Cro's Kids, in the future you all should know that calling out posters and letting them know they are idiots is against the TOS.

SInce you are all only 18, I will let you off with a warning and close this thread.

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a coincidence.

Rugburn
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    Actually hes neither. Hes actually my son. But hes right sar is very annoying.
    So he is a son of someone who dislikes SAR.

I was close enough.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I've always realized there is a few idiots and posters who are just obviously not too intelligent but one poster has me quite curious, this poster seems to be a hybrid between an idiot and an attention seeker. So I must ask.... SAR 1, where do you come up with your complete lack of logic? I just don't understand... Nearly every single thing you comment about the Jets is negative and just outright wrong, why are you even a fan? At first I thought you were a simple troll but after years of seeing you say the same repetitive negative comments I think you actually believe what you say please explain to me why you're even a fan in the first place.
    You took the bait... Bad start rookie

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally; where have you been?

+1

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should PM a poster instead of calling them out on the board. This tells me you were more interested in a public calling out than really getting the answers to your questions.