Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Call after Idzik/ Fatcesa Interview: Hey Mike get off your iPhone

Veteran

First Call after Idzik/ Fatcesa Interview: Hey Mike get off your iPhone

I thought this was classic. Windbag just gets done taking a parting shot at Idzik saying that Tanny thought he was safe since he was tight with Rex, and then a caller just comes in right off the board and lights Fat Mike up.

Happy Hump Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0k5uNDnT0

haven't listened to him since '10.

Stopped listening to him when it was clear that his hatred for Rex clouded any judgement he made on the Jets.

When your opinion is no longer natural then I really don't care what your opinion is.

Thanks for that. Hilarious to see that fat fcuk get all wound up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Listening to Francessa, and worse, relying on information from him, is the equivalent of formulating opinions based on what you read on Bleacher Report. Hard to believe there's a football fan outside of someone who follows the Giants that still listens to him.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Ignoring hm for years ... Better person for it

Veteran
    if anything Francesca lit this guy up..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Wow, talk about a let down. He was ripped and didn't rip up the caller. Didn't even get riled up.

Hall Of Fame
    It is amazing how unhinged he becomes when discussing the Jets. I am well aware of the back story with Woody pulling guys from him and signing up with ESPN and the Colts game but it must go deeper than that. They did have him at TC in 2011 after all that went down.

Would love for us to win a SB and have out guys do every WFAN show but his. That would be awesome.

All League
    and the next caller, of course. "Ira from Staten Island"

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Listening to Francessa, and worse, relying on information from him, is the equivalent of formulating opinions based on what you read on Bleacher Report. Hard to believe there's a football fan outside of someone who follows the Giants that still listens to him.
    He is annoying to listen to. If you really listen to him talk he actually repeats everything he says. I think he has issues.
    Pompous, s doesnt stink attitude, self righteous dbag.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Hey, c'mon the fat f'ing scum bag did alright for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Play2Win View Post
    if anything Francesca lit this guy up..
    Seriously. Mike may be a douchebag most of the time, but credit where it's due, that was hilarious.

"I haven't figured it out yet..." lol.

This tool always hated the Jets until Butt Buddy Parcells was the coach then he became a big Jet fan until Parcells left then back to bashing the Jets whenever possible

LOL! Getting Mike angry never tires.

Bewildered Beast
    All propers to Mike; he apparently was surprised that Idzik called him; he held the rookie GM's feet to the fire.

Big mistake calling that guy; who ever greenlighted that idea should be flogged. Idzik went from being a "new GM with a surprising draft", to being the guy responsible for all the lies and half-truths coming out of Florham Park.

What were you thinking, Jets?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    He is annoying to listen to. If you really listen to him talk he actually repeats everything he says. I think he has issues.
    Pompous, s doesnt stink attitude, self righteous dbag.
    He says "OK?" after almost ever sentence, okay? If I ever called him I would answer every time. In fact any of you out there should call him, and answer him when he says "OK?" okay

Notice he says he didn't do it to make you happy, but he doesn't say why he did it. Well he says he did it because he wanted to.

@MikeFrancesaNY: Im hittin Its Sick hahdah dan his own team will hit da competition dats foah sure!

@MikeFrancesaNY: Dis aint ESPN Mistah Its Sick! When youah come on with New Yawks Numbah 1, youah bettah get on youah hahd-hat!

@MikeFrancesaNY: No stahting quahtahback and youah and Rex ah a team togethah? Sounds like nothin has changed. Youah bettah ask Mistah T how dat turned out!

@MikeFrancesaNY: He is a Dawt Mouth grad dat his been in da business fa 20 yeahs. I didn't raise my voice. Da guy can handle some hahd hittin questions.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    All propers to Mike; he apparently was surprised that Idzik called him; he held the rookie GM's feet to the fire.

Big mistake calling that guy; who ever greenlighted that idea should be flogged. Idzik went from being a "new GM with a surprising draft", to being the guy responsible for all the lies and half-truths coming out of Florham Park.

What were you thinking, Jets?
    And yet, Idzik answered all the questions without issues, never stumbling or sounding like he was flustered or agitated. The same could not be said of Mike...

I'd say the Jets knew exactly what they were doing.