Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: First Call after Idzik/ Fatcesa Interview: Hey Mike get off your iPhone

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @MikeFrancesaNY: Im hittin Its Sick hahdah dan his own team will hit da competition dats foah sure!

    @MikeFrancesaNY: Dis aint ESPN Mistah Its Sick! When youah come on with New Yawks Numbah 1, youah bettah get on youah hahd-hat!

    @MikeFrancesaNY: No stahting quahtahback and youah and Rex ah a team togethah? Sounds like nothin has changed. Youah bettah ask Mistah T how dat turned out!

    @MikeFrancesaNY: He is a Dawt Mouth grad dat his been in da business fa 20 yeahs. I didn't raise my voice. Da guy can handle some hahd hittin questions.
    one of the funniest twitter handles out there

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks15 View Post
    one of the funniest twitter handles out there
    Pure comedy gold!

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    I thought this was classic. Windbag just gets done taking a parting shot at Idzik saying that Tanny thought he was safe since he was tight with Rex, and then a caller just comes in right off the board and lights Fat Mike up.

    Happy Hump Day

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0k5uNDnT0
    Not seeing how the caller lit him up... Mike, as usual, got the last and most relevant dig in.

    He has it figured out, the best Jets fan troll of all time. Caller just got trolled like all his other callers.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, NJ
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Not seeing how the caller lit him up... Mike, as usual, got the last and most relevant dig in.

    He has it figured out, the best Jets fan troll of all time. Caller just got trolled like all his other callers.
    Mike has the ability to cutoff a caller at any point, of course he gets the last dig. That anyone can get a shot at him on the air with everything slanted towards the DJ is impressive I think.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,517
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Stopped listening to him when it was clear that his hatred for Rex clouded any judgement he made on the Jets.

    When your opinion is no longer natural then I really don't care what your opinion is.
    I agree - i remember when Parcells was here Fransecsca would go to all home games he could. He even used his show before the playoff game vs Jags saying that he would wanted to sit in seat that he usually woudl and would pay for other seats for people sitting there.

    He also said that while at AFCCG in Denver he told his wife after the the Jets went up 10-0 "we are going to Super Bowl".

    He loved Mangini and "Mr.T." as he called him. Then once Rex got here the hate started. 2009 & 2010 he bashed everything the team did. I have no patience.

    Either have an opinion or fact and state it. Do not have an agenda against a team because you do not like how it run or who is running it.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,852
    who was francesa and why is anybody talking about it?

  7. #27
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    who was francesa and why is anybody talking about it?
    You have to put Mike on Ignore; you cannot hope to contain him.

  8. #28
    Mike doesn't want you to like his interviews.

    Ya maroons.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,852
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You have to put Mike on Ignore; you cannot hope to contain him.
    they don't make containment devices that big. The largest ones available, used to contain Elephants in the wild are WAY WAY too tiny for Big Mike

  10. #30
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    Mike doesn't want you to like his interviews.

    Ya maroons.
    That's very helpful; a witty display of sharp inside-the-boxman thinking.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    That's very helpful; a witty display of sharp inside-the-boxman thinking.
    I was poking fun at Mike implying that people shouldn't have the audacity to want to actually enjoy the interviews on his show.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,144
    Mike Francessa. The king of sportstalk radio. Everyone claims they hate him but listen all day long and constantly post about him.

    Keep up the good work Mike. The people who hate you listen more then us that like you. You are brilliant.

  13. #33
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    I was poking fun at Mike implying that people shouldn't have the audacity to want to actually enjoy the interviews on his show.
    Ahhh; I am the maroon.


    Mike hates Rex, pure and simple. Rex's meltdown in the Giants loss 2 years ago sealed the animosity, imo.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Mike Francessa. The king of sportstalk radio. Everyone claims they hate him but listen all day long and constantly post about him.

    Keep up the good work Mike. The people who hate you listen more then us that like you. You are brilliant.

  15. #35
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,736
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    I heard he just got a new big contract so from the station's point of view, he must be doing something right.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I heard he just got a new big contract so from the station's point of view, he must be doing something right.
    The Kardashians make millions off their celebrity doesn't make them talented. Mike has a great knack for getting listeners, doesn't make him credible.

    And no one has suggested that Fatcessa can't get a bunch of mindless drones to follow him on a daily basis. The point is that I have yet to find an intelligent Jet fan that still listens to his show for more than a minute here or there.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    The Kardashians make millions off their celebrity doesn't make them talented. Mike has a great knack for getting listeners, doesn't make him credible.

    And no one has suggested that Fatcessa can't get a bunch of mindless drones to follow him on a daily basis. The point is that I have yet to find an intelligent Jet fan that still listens to his show for more than a minute here or there.
    He's been the biggest figure in sports radio for a quarter-century.

    I'd say he's pretty credible.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    He's been the biggest figure in sports radio for a quarter-century.

    I'd say he's pretty credible.
    I think that says more about the audience than it does him.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    He's been the biggest figure in sports radio for a quarter-century.

    I'd say he's pretty credible.
    Yeah kinda like Howard Stern for talk radio. I get it now.

  20. #40
    Proving the point that Jets fans have more class than Vagiant fans.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us