Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Demario Davis on twitter right now..oh no.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post
    Read the Red Letters in the New Testament ...

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

He set the example how to treat all People ... Religious and Sinnners
    Oh, so John's recollection is ok. Luke, not so much? I'm just trying to ascertain how you get Jesus' intentions directly, as opposed to just second hand info from other men?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    What does his gayness have to do with this? Straight guys with multiple partners cant get AIDS?

This thread really is awesome.
    Back in the eighties AIDS used to be referred to in the U.S. as GRID or Gay Related Immune Disorder. Now through the wonder of science and a little more common sense, we know that AIDS can effect anyone and is not only a gay disease, but it is transmitted easier through anal sex because the blood vessels can be torn and create an atmosphere that puts the individual at a slightly higher risk of infection.
    To answer your question, in the United States the group most effected by HIV/AIDS has surpassed gay men and is now African American women. This has been blamed on the stigma that exists within the African American population towards gay people, and the preponderance of African American men who go on the 'Down Low' or have sex with other men, while at the same time living a straight life with a wife and kids. When these men go 'cruising' for sex with other men, they often end up in unsafe situations with infected people and then go home to their wifes and infect them.

This thread raises some good points. Christians are becoming the new oppressed group.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Again not true. "Moses permitted you to divorce your wife....."
    Moses wasn't God - just a guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    and these aholes have the nerve to call themselves "tolerant." Reality is not part of their vocabulary.
    Yeah... Tolerant is the LAST thing they are.

I even have many "friends" (though I'm not sure why) who act like this, ESPECIALLY when it comes to their Political Heroes.

Blind fools. Their "Tolerance" is VERY selective.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Genius, radical anything is bad. Radical buddhists are killing Muslims in myanmar as we speak.
    Right so tell me how many terrorist attcks over the past 50 years were from Radical Christians or Radical Jews. There are none. Why? because there are no such thing as Radical Christians or Radical Jews. But yet you are sympathetic to the poor Muslims in Myanmar. Go tell your story to the families of the 3 dead in Boston, the dozens who lost limbs and the 3000 or so that died here on 9/11. Cry me a river.

I will tell you one thing. If people like you keep crapping on peace loving Christians, you eventually will create the Radicals who won't take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And Muslims are killing Coptic Christians in Egypt..
    Christians can be so sensitive. When did i ever muslims were gentle/kind hearted people? Radical muslims/Radical jews/Radical christians all suck. Got it?

All Pro
    Loc: Huntersville, North Carolina.

Not surprised.
    I used to live there. I am back in the NY area for the past 4 years. And of course you keep on doing the insults because you, of course, are a very tolerant prick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    Teams are going to have to start restricting players from using social media.
    Or we can stop giving a Sh** what athletes (and other celebrities) think and stop paying attention, just because someone is talented in sports doesn't mean their opinions are worthy of consideration in other matters (whether you agree with them or not, if they agree with you and happen to be a blithering idiot they do your position no favors).

I think Charles Barkley had it almost right with the "I'm not a role model" ad, it should have read "I'm not a role model outside of my sport"

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Christians can be so sensitive. When did i ever muslims were gentle/kind hearted people? Radical muslims/Radical jews/Radical christians all suck. Got it?
    So do some Radical Revis fans as well..

Right so tell me how many terrorist attcks over the past 50 years were from Radical Christians or Radical Jews. There are none. Why? because there are no such thing as Radical Christians or Radical Jews. But yet you are sympathetic to the poor Muslims in Myanmar. Go tell your story to the families of the 3 dead in Boston, the dozens who lost limbs and the 3000 or so that died here on 9/11. Cry me a river.

I will tell you one thing. If people like you keep crapping on peace loving Christians, you eventually will create the Radicals who won't take it anymore.
    Yeah, lets just gloss over the Crusades like it never happened.

Like i just said, Christians are so darn sensitive. Sure Muslims are the vast majority of terrorists, what does that have to do with anything? You think I am muslim? Carpet bomb Iran if you want.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    This thread raises some good points. Christians are becoming the new oppressed group.
    Because of their oppressive views.

Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Oh, so John's recollection is ok. Luke, not so much? I'm just trying to ascertain how you get Jesus' intentions directly, as opposed to just second hand info from other men?
    You can Play the Straw man Argument all you want..

The Trump Card is Jesus Christ and what he did for everyone on the Cross..
    Dying For My Sins and Yours...

Yeah, poor oppressed christians.

All Pro
    Keep Santa in Christmas!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by scott dierking II View Post
    Because of their oppressive views.
    So in your opinion Christians are more oppressive then Muslims??

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I didn't say that. This thread is about the bible/Davis/he's a Christian.

I used to live there. I am back in the NY area for the past 4 years. And of course you keep on doing the insults because you, of course, are a very tolerant prick.
    Not very christian of you

Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    when will these religious nutcases stop already and realize the bible was written by a bunch of hysterical clerics who knew nothing of science...people still follow this in the 21st century has my mind boggled.....please, maybe let demario and the rest of the fundies out there know its not a choice but a gene. they did discover the gay gene..think these people are proud or choose their lifestyle??? i think not.
    as usual religion is the root of all evil and here is a perfect example
    2Euphoric4Me.

Lmao, I hope this is sarcasm because its the most pathetic and hilarious thing I've read all day.

Why are posters like you presuming posters like me and other are pro-muslim? Is that what they teach you on Foxnews? That people that are pro-gay rights also love muslims and hate christians? Cmon, you should know better than that.