Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 329

Thread: Demario Davis on twitter right now..oh no.. lol

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post
    Read the Red Letters in the New Testament ...

    John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

    He set the example how to treat all People ... Religious and Sinnners
    Oh, so John's recollection is ok. Luke, not so much? I'm just trying to ascertain how you get Jesus' intentions directly, as opposed to just second hand info from other men?

  2. #202
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    What does his gayness have to do with this? Straight guys with multiple partners cant get AIDS?

    This thread really is awesome.
    Back in the eighties AIDS used to be referred to in the U.S. as GRID or Gay Related Immune Disorder. Now through the wonder of science and a little more common sense, we know that AIDS can effect anyone and is not only a gay disease, but it is transmitted easier through anal sex because the blood vessels can be torn and create an atmosphere that puts the individual at a slightly higher risk of infection.
    To answer your question, in the United States the group most effected by HIV/AIDS has surpassed gay men and is now African American women. This has been blamed on the stigma that exists within the African American population towards gay people, and the preponderance of African American men who go on the 'Down Low' or have sex with other men, while at the same time living a straight life with a wife and kids. When these men go 'cruising' for sex with other men, they often end up in unsafe situations with infected people and then go home to their wifes and infect them.

  3. #203
    This thread raises some good points. Christians are becoming the new oppressed group.

  4. #204
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Again not true. "Moses permitted you to divorce your wife....."
    Moses wasn't God - just a guy.

  5. #205
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,423
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    and these aholes have the nerve to call themselves "tolerant." Reality is not part of their vocabulary.
    Yeah... Tolerant is the LAST thing they are.

    I even have many "friends" (though I'm not sure why) who act like this, ESPECIALLY when it comes to their Political Heroes.

    Blind fools. Their "Tolerance" is VERY selective.

  6. #206
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Genius, radical anything is bad. Radical buddhists are killing Muslims in myanmar as we speak.
    Right so tell me how many terrorist attcks over the past 50 years were from Radical Christians or Radical Jews. There are none. Why? because there are no such thing as Radical Christians or Radical Jews. But yet you are sympathetic to the poor Muslims in Myanmar. Go tell your story to the families of the 3 dead in Boston, the dozens who lost limbs and the 3000 or so that died here on 9/11. Cry me a river.

    I will tell you one thing. If people like you keep crapping on peace loving Christians, you eventually will create the Radicals who won't take it anymore.

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    And Muslims are killing Coptic Christians in Egypt..
    Christians can be so sensitive. When did i ever muslims were gentle/kind hearted people? Radical muslims/Radical jews/Radical christians all suck. Got it?

  8. #208
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    6,230
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Loc: Huntersville, North Carolina.

    Not surprised.
    I used to live there. I am back in the NY area for the past 4 years. And of course you keep on doing the insults because you, of course, are a very tolerant prick.

  9. #209
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Virginia fromerly New Hampshire
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Green&White51 View Post
    Teams are going to have to start restricting players from using social media.
    Or we can stop giving a Sh** what athletes (and other celebrities) think and stop paying attention, just because someone is talented in sports doesn't mean their opinions are worthy of consideration in other matters (whether you agree with them or not, if they agree with you and happen to be a blithering idiot they do your position no favors).

    I think Charles Barkley had it almost right with the "I'm not a role model" ad, it should have read "I'm not a role model outside of my sport"

  10. #210
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,132
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Christians can be so sensitive. When did i ever muslims were gentle/kind hearted people? Radical muslims/Radical jews/Radical christians all suck. Got it?
    So do some Radical Revis fans as well..

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    Right so tell me how many terrorist attcks over the past 50 years were from Radical Christians or Radical Jews. There are none. Why? because there are no such thing as Radical Christians or Radical Jews. But yet you are sympathetic to the poor Muslims in Myanmar. Go tell your story to the families of the 3 dead in Boston, the dozens who lost limbs and the 3000 or so that died here on 9/11. Cry me a river.

    I will tell you one thing. If people like you keep crapping on peace loving Christians, you eventually will create the Radicals who won't take it anymore.
    Yeah, lets just gloss over the Crusades like it never happened.

    Like i just said, Christians are so darn sensitive. Sure Muslims are the vast majority of terrorists, what does that have to do with anything? You think I am muslim? Carpet bomb Iran if you want.

  12. #212
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Bloomfield, NJ
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    This thread raises some good points. Christians are becoming the new oppressed group.
    Because of their oppressive views.

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Oh, so John's recollection is ok. Luke, not so much? I'm just trying to ascertain how you get Jesus' intentions directly, as opposed to just second hand info from other men?
    You can Play the Straw man Argument all you want..

    The Trump Card is Jesus Christ and what he did for everyone on the Cross..
    Dying For My Sins and Yours...

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    This thread raises some good points. Christians are becoming the new oppressed group.
    Yeah, poor oppressed christians.

  15. #215
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    This thread raises some good points. Christians are becoming the new oppressed group.
    Keep Santa in Christmas!

  16. #216
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,132
    Quote Originally Posted by scott dierking II View Post
    Because of their oppressive views.
    So in your opinion Christians are more oppressive then Muslims??

  17. #217
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Bloomfield, NJ
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    So in your opinion Christians are more oppressive then Muslims??
    I didn't say that. This thread is about the bible/Davis/he's a Christian.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    I used to live there. I am back in the NY area for the past 4 years. And of course you keep on doing the insults because you, of course, are a very tolerant prick.
    Not very christian of you

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    when will these religious nutcases stop already and realize the bible was written by a bunch of hysterical clerics who knew nothing of science...people still follow this in the 21st century has my mind boggled.....please, maybe let demario and the rest of the fundies out there know its not a choice but a gene. they did discover the gay gene..think these people are proud or choose their lifestyle??? i think not.
    as usual religion is the root of all evil and here is a perfect example
    2Euphoric4Me.

    Lmao, I hope this is sarcasm because its the most pathetic and hilarious thing I've read all day.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    So in your opinion Christians are more oppressive then Muslims??
    Why are posters like you presuming posters like me and other are pro-muslim? Is that what they teach you on Foxnews? That people that are pro-gay rights also love muslims and hate christians? Cmon, you should know better than that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us