Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Demario Davis on twitter right now..oh no.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    That's a bit different he couldn't play BB and pass himself off as white now could he??
    If he could have - say he had some kickass makeup artists available - should he have had to?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    Moses was Jewish, not Christian.
    That part was quoted from Jesus when confronted by leaders on the subject of divorce. Moses was not Jewish. He was a Levite.

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    I can't possibly be the only one stunned by the dichotomy of a bible thumper with that sig, can I?
    You don't know me... Don't know anything about me.

Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Collins is no hero in my view he put a woman's health at risk. Because
    he was engaged to a woman on the Stanford basketball team. You mean
    to tell me he wasn't "exploring" his homosexuality while he was with this
    woman? You mean to tell me he couldn't have passed the HIV virus to
    a woman who thought he was straight? He
    should have been asked
    about this when he was interviewed on ABC
    No more so than any person - male or female - who has unprotected sex with multiple partners.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Yeah, lets just gloss over the Crusades like it never happened.

Like i just said, Christians are so darn sensitive. Sure Muslims are the vast majority of terrorists, what does that have to do with anything? You think I am muslim? Carpet bomb Iran if you want.
    Show me one New testament Christian that led an Army or advocated fighting to the death to make people follow Jesus. The Crusades were not about Christ or they wouldn't have happened.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I don't know much about being a Christian but I don't see why bashing is a part of it. If your church preaches bashing things then you can choose another church.
    I was referring to being bashed for my views not dishing it out.

Can we move this thread to the hampur, please? It has no business being on the main Landing Strip since it has nothing to do with football anymore.

Used to be Gays had a girlfriend or a wife and kids as cover if they didnít want to come out of the closet. Today it's quoting scripture.

LMAO.

Oh the ignorance. Oh the folly. Entertaining theater at it's best!

Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Collins is no hero in my view he put a woman's health at risk. Because
    he was engaged to a woman on the Stanford basketball team. You mean
    to tell me he wasn't "exploring" his homosexuality while he was with this
    woman? You mean to tell me he couldn't have passed the HIV virus to
    a woman who thought he was straight? He should have been asked
    about this when he was interviewed on ABC
    LOL... I didn't realize that people still think that you get AIDS gay people!!!

Ignorance is amazing!

DUMP

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    I was referring to being bashed for my views not dishing it out.
    Oh, thats different. Answer is the same though. Switch churches. My synagogue is a "big tent" community. There is a big all are welcome sign which includes the term GLBTQ in the front entrance when you walk in.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    What one hears the most in the Media is anti Christian very rarely anti Jewish and never anti Muslim.. I don't presume anything about you mainly because you have no beliefs at all outside Revis.. BTW Why do you mention Fox news?? You seem to be the one that has had a liberal brain washing that started in school and continued with MSNBC..
    Yeah, me and all those educated folk are a real pain for those religious bible thumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Used to be Gays had a girlfriend or a wife and kids as cover if they didnít want to come out of the closet. Today it's quoting scripture.
    Well played sir.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    I find it hysterical that you can complain about one man's opinion (that you find insulting and incorrect) in the very same thread in which you blithely offer your own opinions (which others find insulting and incorrect).

Here's the reality, from a religious point of view:

1) Homosexual sex is wrong. As is premarital sex.

2) Same sex attraction is not a sin in any way shape or form.

3) America has no business legislating religious viewpoints, so while homosexual sex is a sin, it shouldn't be illegal.

4) Homosexuals should not be discriminated against in any way shape or form.

This isn't rocket surgery.
    I agree with 1,4 but not sure about the last part of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    LOL... I didn't realize that people still think that you get AIDS gay people!!!

Ignorance is amazing!

DUMP
    Confused on how that is ignorant? Butt sex is the highest risk for catching aids through intercourse. Very uncommon to get it from hetero sex.

Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    Right so tell me how many terrorist attcks over the past 50 years were from Radical Christians or Radical Jews. There are none. Why? because there are no such thing as Radical Christians or Radical Jews. But yet you are sympathetic to the poor Muslims in Myanmar. Go tell your story to the families of the 3 dead in Boston, the dozens who lost limbs and the 3000 or so that died here on 9/11. Cry me a river.
    LOL. Anders Brevik. Army of God. Baruch Goldstein. The National Liberation Front of Tripura. . . .

A slight knowledge of history is required before opening your mouth. When you've managed to extract your foot, post again.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodjet View Post
    You can Play the Straw man Argument all you want..

The Trump Card is Jesus Christ and what he did for everyone on the Cross..
    Dying For My Sins and Yours...
    Shouldn't you ensure he gets his money's worth, then? (Note - random capitalization doesn't count as a sin)

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Confused on how that is ignorant? Butt sex is the highest risk for catching aids through intercourse. Very uncommon to get it from hetero sex.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Well played sir.
    Is there anything gayer than a pro football player tweeting?