Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Demario Davis on twitter right now..oh no.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    That part was quoted from Jesus when confronted by leaders on the subject of divorce. Moses was not Jewish. He was a Levite.
    Let's rephrase. He was a member of the B'nei Yisrael, the hebrew term typically translated as "Jews".

Happy?

LMAO.

The hits just keep on coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    LOL... I didn't realize that people still think that you get AIDS gay people!!!

Ignorance is amazing!

DUMP
    #magicJohnson

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    What one hears the most in the Media is anti Christian very rarely anti Jewish and never anti Muslim.. I don't presume anything about you mainly because you have no beliefs at all outside Revis.. BTW Why do you mention Fox news?? You seem to be the one that has had a liberal brain washing that started in school and continued with MSNBC..
    BS. Have you seen the main stream media's war on Purim?!

Hall Of Fame
    meanwhile...

in the mod lounge...

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    They do surgery on rockets? Who knew!

It's an intentional malaprop from a friend of mine who couldn't decide whether to say "it's not rocket science" or "it's not brain surgery" and ended up mashing them together in an incoherent whole. It's too funny not to reuse

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Shouldn't you ensure he gets his money's worth, then? (Note - random capitalization doesn't count as a sin)
    Thank God it Aint...

Hall Of Fame
    I'm sick of all this ghey talk. Collins needs to EAD for hijacking sports media the past few days.

Rookie
    Trust what I'm telling you. Davis is going to be taking a bunch of heat missiles soon because he said this. Mike Wallace was already shot down at sea. This present world will not allow you to disagree with the worldly view. These two are the only ones that didn't think there was a good reason to tell the world you're gay and say it out loud. Very few if any will say what they really think.

I wonder if the recent NATO bombing that killed a bunch of children in Afghanistan would be considered a "radical christian act"... or is it only a radical religious act when the victims are US citizens??? hmmmmmmmmm

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Is there anything gayer than a pro football player tweeting?
    Much gayer is the outrage over a handful of meaningless throw away lines, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Let's rephrase. He was a member of the B'nei Yisrael, the hebrew term typically translated as "Jews".

Happy?
    Technically he was a levite or a descendant of Israel. The term Jew or Judean refers to the tribe of Judah from which most of modern day "Jews" descended since the Assyrians conquered the 10 Northern tribes in 700's BC and scattered them never to be seen or heard from again.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    This thread raises some good points. Christians are becoming the new oppressed group.
    Karma in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Trust what I'm telling you. Davis is going to be taking a bunch of heat missiles soon because he said this. Mike Wallace was already shot down at sea. This present world will not allow you to disagree with the worldly view. These two are the only ones that didn't think there was a good reason to tell the world you're gay and say it out loud.
    Did that mean what I think it meant?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I'm sick of all this ghey talk. Collins needs to EAD for hijacking sports media the past few days.
    Oh poor you.

Btw I'm sure he's happy to EAD.

I always wondered why GOD created gay people if he was so anti-gay... hmmmmm

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Technically he was a levite or a descendant of Israel. The term Jew or Judean refers to the tribe of Judah from which most of modern day "Jews" descended since the Assyrians conquered the 10 Northern tribes in 700's BC and scattered them never to be seen or heard from again.
    I'll take Jews for $400 Alex

YAAAAAAY!!!!