Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Demario Davis on twitter right now..oh no.. lol

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I always wondered why GOD created gay people if he was so anti-gay... hmmmmm

I wonder if the recent NATO bombing that killed a bunch of children in Afghanistan would be considered a "radical christian act"... or is it only a radical religious act when the victims are US citizens??? hmmmmmmmmm
    Are you making a claim that NATO intentionally bombed children in Afghanistan or anywhere else? Because if so you would be wrong and the statement is shameful.

A better example might have been if that Brevic Anders guy that killed the Muslim children in Norway. That was a radical act of terror. If he was sanctioned by some church then you could say it was a radical act of religious terror and insert whatever church he belongs that sanctioned it in to in the tag. So when a Islamic cleric preaches Jihad and preaches to his followers that Jihad is the only way to serve allah, then that follower goes out and bombs children at a marathon you can call that an act of religious terror as well.

Hall Of Fame

LET YOUR HOMO SHIIIIINE!!!!

I always wondered why GOD created gay people if he was so anti-gay... hmmmmm
    The apple of Gods eye.

Could you imagine the atrocities of life without teh gheys? Who would help me design my interior rooms?!

Hall Of Fame

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by lauderdale jet View Post
    Did he die of AIDS?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Are you making a claim that NATO intentionally bombed children in Afghanistan or anywhere else? Because if so you would be wrong and the statement is shameful.

A better example might have been if that Brevic Anders guy that killed the Muslim children in Norway. That was a radical act of terror. If he was sanctioned by some church then you could say it was a radical act of religious terror and insert whatever church he belongs that sanctioned it in to in the tag. So when a Islamic cleric preaches Jihad and preaches to his followers that Jihad is the only way to serve allah, then that follower goes out and bombs children at a marathon you can call that an act of religious terror as well.
    does it matter if it was intentional? OK, lets say it was an accident... I'll rephrase it: "I wonder if any of the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed by US-led Military actions is considered radical christian acts, or is it only considered a radical act when the victims are US citizens?"

Better?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LMAO. I think all of the different instrument solos really make this song.

Ween's contribution to this thread is warranted.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Did he die of AIDS?
    I think he did!!!

since we are on the subject of ridiculously outdated rules of the bible, when the heck did they start allowing women to speak in church?

does it matter if it was intentional? OK, lets say it was an accident... I'll rephrase it: "I wonder if any of the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed by US-led Military actions is considered radical christian acts, or is it only considered a radical act when the victims are US citizens?"

Better?
    When the US kills people it's not in the name of any religion it's in the name of it's citizens, a highly diverse religious, racial and cultural society. I object to the deaths at my hands being considered the fault of Christians.

All League
    since we are on the subject of ridiculously outdated rules of the bible, when the heck did they start allowing women to speak in church?
    +1

Good work in here G99.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    LMAO. I think all of the different instrument solos really make this song.

Ween's contribution to this thread is warranted.
    Pure Brown Geniusness.

All Pro
    my complete thoughts on this... who gives a ****, this is a non-issue..

All Pro
    my complete thoughts on the bible.. its man made rules, to control man

not saying there is not a god, but over the years... man ****ed it up

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    When the US kills people it's not in the name of any religion it's in the name of it's citizens, a highly diverse religious, racial and cultural society. I object to the deaths at my hands being considered the fault of Christians.
    I'm sure the family members of the civilians that "die at your hands" object to you killing them.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Did that mean what I think it meant?
    lol

I'm sure the family members of the civilians that "die at your hands" object to you killing them.
    As they should, however murdering civilians in the name of Islam doesn't seem to address that so I'm not sure what your point is?

What ever happened to that radical christian group that went by the name of the army of god?

I think the KKK was a radical christian group that killed lots of people.

And when the heck did it start being OK to eat Pork and aquatic creatures without fins or scales?????? Where the heck have I been???