Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Demario Davis on twitter right now..oh no.. lol

JetsInsider.com Legend

Demario Davis on twitter right now..oh no.. lol

https://twitter.com/YouAreFree146

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 1m
    We say well nobody's perfect.. Well God is, and if he is and we ADMIT that we are not, WHY insist on being your own god with your own law.

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 4m
    Please don't tweet me right now because you'll only inflame God's truth, and his word WILL judge you.

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 5m
    It's funny how when it comes to God, It's all about love all and judge no one, yet any other day we are judging all and loving no one. Lmbo

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 7m
    We are celebrating a man's confession about sin. But we think it's crazy that the people chose to free Barnabas and kill Jesus. We r them.

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 11m
    I man lives a lifestyle completely contradicting to the bible, Yet says he's a Christian.Where are the so called scholars and scientist now?

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 16m
    “@Jonathan_Morrow: ESPN supports Broussard after controversial Jason Collins comments http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...lins-comments/ …” gotta stand by Broussard

Why is a man's statement about his Christian viewpoints MORE controversial than the actual announcement about a player being gay? #backwards

This....is kinda weird

just shut the **** up demario

at least it's not geno.

well... somebody was listening to Tebow in the locker room

All Pro
    Cant disagree with a word he wrote. Preach it, dont hide it.
    DeMario is on my new Jet to Watch Radar.

Veteran
    Da F-ck

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 29s
    Why is the world the way it is today? Is a God who promises his perfection the problem? Or people who admit they are imperfect the problem

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 2m
    We find the little details In scripture that fit our life, but miss the HUGE chunks that talk about God's wrath, and destroying HIS children

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    just shut the **** up demario
    Why?

Why is it free speech for someone else, but not free speech for Demario to voice his opinion?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Arrest pending.

Amen Demario, Amen!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    he's a nutjob like the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    Why?

Why is it free speech for someone else, but not free speech for Demario to voice his opinion?
    because this team is under a microscope and we don't need another idiotic distraction. Have a debate in private, this is just annoying.

Hall Of Fame
    He is clearly filling the void left by Tebow for the Jets as their moral compass.

What a moron. He is entitlted to believe in whatever nonsense he wants to believe in but keep that sort of nonsense to yourself.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    He's on a roll!

I'm reading revelation right now, and sounds like a storm is brewing. Wonder why people freak out when they talk about the end of the world?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    https://twitter.com/YouAreFree146

We say well nobody's perfect.. Well God is, and if he is and we ADMIT that we are not, WHY insist on being your own god with your own law.

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 4m
    Please don't tweet me right now because you'll only inflame God's truth, and his word WILL judge you.

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 5m
    It's funny how when it comes to God, It's all about love all and judge no one, yet any other day we are judging all and loving no one. Lmbo

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 7m
    We are celebrating a man's confession about sin. But we think it's crazy that the people chose to free Barnabas and kill Jesus. We r them.

Demario Davis ‏@YouAreFree146 11m
    I man lives a lifestyle completely contradicting to the bible, Yet says he's a Christian.Where are the so called scholars and scientist now?

@Jonathan_Morrow: ESPN supports Broussard after controversial Jason Collins comments http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...lins-comments/ gotta stand by Broussard

Why is a man's statement about his Christian viewpoints MORE controversial than the actual announcement about a player being gay? #backwards
    LOL Free Barnabas Collins!!!! LOL

No one has the balls to ask Timothy Tebow his opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Cant disagree with a word he wrote. Preach it, dont hide it.
    DeMario is on my new Jet to Watch Radar.
    Yeah, I am sure Demario hasn't had any premartial sex which is also forbidden in the bible. And I am sure you were a virgin when you got married.

Bible thumpers always pick and choose which portions of the bible they will follow.