Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breer: "Rival evaluators think the Jets did real well in the draft."

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys, this is the Jets we are talking about !!!!! Just because they were very good players in college had very good combine numbers and great pro-day work outs, the minute the Jets selected them they automatically became bums.
    You people need to get you acts together and start listening to the experts who know these things like Maycock. Mannish and all the other guys who know more then we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    AND she's Italian!
    She SURE IS!

Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 05-01-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    These opinions don't matter...

Just comes down to how good these guys are. Truthfully, it really only comes down to how good Geno is.
    In 2006, we drafted Pro Bowlers D'Brick, Mangold, Leon Washington and Brad Smith. But second round QB Kellen Clemens was a bust so I assume you view that as a bad draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    No, lets tell him, any chance we have to royally overload his circuits to cause a complete mental meltdown would be a good thing, his insecurity and psyche is already fragile, send it over the edge!!
    That would be good riddance of the fraud

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    She SURE IS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleem View Post
    Albert Breer
    ‏@AlbertBreer
    Know they've taken a beating from a PR standpoint, but I've talked to a few rival evaluators who think the Jets did real well in the draft.
    Ill believe SAR before I believe anyone in the NFL. Clearly that guys resume speaks for itself.....ill take ten years on Jets message board vs a talent evaluator thats been in NFL for years...to me its a no brainer...