Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: RGIII speaks out against Jason Collins

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You've got a little militia group going up there. AMIRITE?

we attack Ogunquit at dawn.

(By the way....we can't really interrogate and then put to death American citizens without this littlething called a "trial"...even if its obvious he did it, its a bummer but those are the rules)
    Unless you take him out with a drone first..

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Indeed when the Redskins were asked to get a black football player the owner's response was simple. "You want us to have a black player give us Jim Brown".
    And how offensive is THAT!

Good Grief...Jim Brown should have been forced to change his racist last name.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    There was a take out joint in the not so nice are of Norfolk that was name "Chinkee Chickee" and had a geisha girl as their logo. Heck it may still be there for all I know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    I'm sorry, but Sean Hannity is an opportunistic phony. American citizen. American soil. The law is clear.
    I get that your a Manhattan Liberal but when people become citizens for the wrong reason to me their not American.. Of course they loved all the welfare they got but if they really loved the country you don't blow other citizens up IMO..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetFan92 View Post
    I'm all for gay rights and everything. But I don't understand why they are demanding to be completely accepted in the christian community. It's literally one of the ten commandments. You can believe in your own god but to force the christian religion to accept change their entire beliefs of over thousands of years is just as tyrannic as not allowing gays to be married in the first place
    I think what the gay community wants is for Christians to not fight the government making marriage legal. Separation of church and state and all that stuff. They make it a religious battle instead of a political one.

In before the lock.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post

Look at the logo for the AAA baseball team the Syracuse Chiefs. Once a proud "Indian" in a headdress to a locomotive puffing out a big C? What's a train got to do with Chief?
    One of the most famous American passenger trains in our history enough?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_(train)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Chief

Not a fan of American history, eh?

Until such time as you can say you'd equally accept the New York Spearchuckers (with an "honorable" logo of a Zulu Warrior, of course), the New Mexico W*tbacks (with a proud and honorable Mexican Soldier on a Horse at the Alamo), the Brooklyn K*kes (with a brave and honorable WWII resistance fighter logo, of course) and the California Slantyeyed Yellowskins (clearly represented by a WWII Zero Fighter plane), you really don't have much of a leg to stand on.

No matter how "honorable" you may think the sterotypical logo graphic may or may not be...

Defense of abject, unquestionable racism with "tradition" is one of the weakest and least in intelligent arguments on the topic. It's especially funny coming from DC resident Redskins Fans, the majority of whom are A. Black and B. Democrats. It's funny how fast some forget their core ideals when it comes to theri favorite football team. /eyeroll
    Last edited by Churchill; 05-02-2013 at 11:28 AM.

THIS stupid fvcking thread is still going?! WTF?!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I get that your a Manhattan Liberal but when people become citizens for the wrong reason to me their not American.. Of course they loved all the welfare they got but if they really loved the country you don't blow other citizens up IMO..
    There are plenty of conservatives who know the law. The guidelines re engagement of military tribunals and Gitmo, etc. are pretty clear. There are lots of bad people out there who happen to be citizens. We try them in federal or state courts accordingly. Why is that a liberal/conservative issue? Seems to me an example of knee-jerk over-reaction and pandering to people's desire for vengeance (i.e., let's throw out the law because this case is special).

Shouldn't this be in the politics forum now... or the dump?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Shouldn't this be in the politics forum now... or the dump?
    Or in the Business Networking forum at the very least.

There are plenty of conservatives who know the law. The guidelines re engagement of military tribunals and Gitmo, etc. are pretty clear. There are lots of bad people out there who happen to be citizens. We try them in federal or state courts accordingly. Why is that a liberal/conservative issue? Seems to me an example of knee-jerk over-reaction and pandering to people's desire for vengeance (i.e., let's throw out the law because this case is special).
    You should probably also admit that we have and will also kill them (American Citizens) via drone strikes, at the sole word of our Government, trial free.

What part of the law you're discussing supports that, specificly?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Ok so you were against Obama killing the American citizen with a drone strike then?? There are bad people that are citizens but when people become one in order to stay in the country to hurt innocent citizens I have a problem with that and you don't seem to..

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    calm down Clem. Put the shotgun down and lets have a rational discussion for once.

Meet me this Summer in Ogunquit at the Yellow Money. first Daquiri is on me!

(As far as I know they have them walking around wit back packs....not a crime...and Remeber, OJ was a slam dunk as well. All it takes is one juror to believe the little brother was brainwashed.)

Sorry FF2, Ogunquit is one place I never go. Beautiful city and all, I just cannot handle there very progrssive way of doing things. Or maybe you haven't heard?

If you drop your wallet in Ogunquit, you must kick it to York before attempting to pick it up.

And it isn't about calming down, I am calm. You were the one that came back with something sarcastic, I merely responded in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Or in the Business Networking forum at the very least.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOL
    Minkya....I can't figure out why I linger on your every post....

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Minkya....I can't figure out why I linger on your every post....
    It's my beautiful personality.
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 05-02-2013 at 12:20 PM.

I'm sorry, but Sean Hannity is an opportunistic phony. American citizen. American soil. The law is clear.
    Thank you. Protect the Constitution please.