I can definitely see that being true

Quote Originally Posted by JUMBOJET View Post
    Kool!

Quote Originally Posted by JUMBOJET View Post
    Link, video?

That's the one baby!

Link

http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/04/29/nfl-...dealt-to-jets/

"To put it simply, Ivory is a better back than Greene with youth on his side (he’s 25)"

All Pro
    Don't tell Sorry. He's a 4th string JAG.

Hall Of Fame
    Outside of Fatty we are getting a ton of love from the media right now. I think we are becoming the "lovable losers". Kind of pathetic but better than being a loser and being hated like we were the past two years.

As for Ivory, if he stays healthy he should have a good year. We are going to rely on him while we break in Geno. He is going to get as many carries as he can handle.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Outside of Fatty we are getting a ton of love from the media right now. I think we are becoming the "lovable losers". Kind of pathetic but better than being a loser and being hated like we were the past two years.

As for Ivory, if he stays healthy he should have a good year. We are going to rely on him while we break in Geno. He is going to get as many carries as he can handle.
    That's the question. Can he stay healthy. We have Goodson who has a 4.5 ypc average and is a better receiver. I don't see any need to give Ivory all the carries he can handle. Maybe we should split those up.

All Pro
    We're months away from drafting -

the point is in this day and age there is no such thing as a fantasy sleeper, everyone knows about everything instantly. He'll be a standard 4th round pick by the time drafting happens.

Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    We're months away from drafting -

the point is in this day and age there is no such thing as a fantasy sleeper, everyone knows about everything instantly. He'll be a standard 4th round pick by the time drafting happens.
    I agree.
    I might even have to secure him in the 3rd round (right after taking Geno in the 2nd).

So the savvy fantasy move will be to let some dude in your league draft Ivory in the 2nd round and then you grab Goodson as his handcuff in the later rounds.

Ivory will be a beast until he gets injured, at which point Goodson will be a quality start.