Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What happens to our defense if Rex is fired?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    When your contributions to Jets Insider go beyond harassing other posters perhaps you'll learn that it's you that is the name-calling-troll.

Your act is getting old. Stop it already.

SAR I
    Your act is the one getting old...I have not been here long enough. I will continue to call you out as long as you are allowed troll.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Your act is the one getting old...I have not been here long enough. I will continue to call you out as long as you are allowed troll.
    Your personal attack and harassment has been reported.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I
    To who?

A mod like 32green?

Cool. I'm sure he'll get right on it.

Veteran

SAR I
    Its not an attack its the truth

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    To who?

A mod like 32green?

Cool. I'm sure he'll get right on it.
    Don't encourage those who harass other posters. Keep it up and I'll report you too.

I'm allowed to post my opinions. No one is allowed to harass other posters.

SAR I

Veteran
    Don't encourage those who harass other posters. Keep it up and I'll report you too.

I'm allowed to post my opinions. No one is allowed to harass other posters.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Here is the truth: You disagree with my opinions and can't make a valid argument so you run around bad-mouthing me. And if you truly cared about the general culture on Jets Insider you wouldn't invade the 2 or 3 threads I'm active in and disrupt discussion and debate going on that doesn't concern you.

We are not allowed to attack other posters or call out other posters. Stop it already.

SAR I

Veteran
    Here is the truth: You disagree with my opinions and can't make a valid argument so you run around bad-mouthing me. And if you truly cared about the general culture on Jets Insider you wouldn't invade the 2 or 3 threads I'm active in and disrupt discussion and debate going on that doesn't concern you.

We are not allowed to attack other posters or call out other posters. Stop it already.

SAR I
    Ok

+99% of this entire board. Dude is a major assclown. I really have no clue why he hasn't been banned.

lol its funny how trolls think they deserve respect.. And those who stick up for the Jets will get reported lol that's hilarious.. its ok to express your feelings toward a player or coach, its fine to disagree despite what SSSSSome may say..Your a troll when you shoot down EVERY single move just because Rex is still the coach.. Your a troll and a major POS when you honestly will be happy to see this team do bad, until rex ryan is fired.. Everyone has different opinions of blame why Jets stink. MT, REx, both, or Sanchez obviously.. I think sanchez is horrible but if somehow he gets to start and some miracle does well I will root for him. But I know there is at least 1 troll who will be rooting for Jets to lose if Sanchez is not the starter and for as long as Rex is the HC. This type of troll should not get any respect or civil treatment from real Jet fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    ya its a terrible thing when Jet fans stand up against an insane troll who will root for this team to lose and come on JI number of times a day just to trash every move because Rex Ryan is still the coach.. its amazing such trolls are allowed on this site..Even though I have such trolls on my ignore I still see them when people quote.. its amusing though I don't mind
    Genius, Sar is a realist, not some delusional fan whose fantasies transcend reality. Grow up. You are the troll.

People do it all the time and he just keeps saying the same ****...get off your knees boy

Genius, Revis is gone, change your nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    lol its funny how trolls think they deserve respect.. And those who stick up for the Jets will get reported lol that's hilarious.. its ok to express your feelings toward a player or coach, its fine to disagree despite what SSSSSome may say..Your a troll when you shoot down EVERY single move just because Rex is still the coach.. Your a troll and a major POS when you honestly will be happy to see this team do bad, until rex ryan is fired.. Everyone has different opinions of blame why Jets stink. MT, REx, both, or Sanchez obviously.. I think sanchez is horrible but if somehow he gets to start and some miracle does well I will root for him. But I know there is at least 1 troll who will be rooting for Jets to lose if Sanchez is not the starter and for as long as Rex is the HC. This type of troll should not get any respect or civil treatment from real Jet fans.
    Genius--who wanted SANCHEZ-------REX!

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Genius, Sar is a realist, not some delusional fan whose fantasies transcend reality. Grow up. You are the troll.
    You couldn't be MORE wrong!

Who said I was talking about Sar? I could have been easily talking about you..

Veteran
    No he's not he's a troll and You are one of his followers.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Or, you're the troll and you are harassing paying customers.

Yeah, that sounds right.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    OK. You have clearly stated your case and made your point. Everyone knows where you stand. It is in the mod's hands now. No need to continue your crusade.

You are teetering on doing exactly what you accuse SAR of doing. You accuse him of infecting every thread with anti-Rex sentiments. You are now infecting every thread with anti-SAR sentiments.

You are becoming your enemy.

All League
    Rex sucks, SAR is correct

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    OK. You have clearly stated your case and made your point. Everyone knows where you stand. It is in the mod's hands now. No need to continue your crusade.

You are teetering on doing exactly what you accuse SAR of doing. You accuse him of infecting every thread with anti-Rex sentiments. You are now infecting every thread with anti-SAR sentiments.

You are becoming your enemy.
    Bravo, exactly. One man's troll is another mans fascinating conversationalist. On this channel, you are a troll if you critique St. Rex of the Mouth.