Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What happens to our defense if Rex is fired?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You hijacked this thread.

Stop changing the subject, this is what kids and fools do.
    Grow up. If you want to act like a 1st grader, I'm not going to respond to you any longer. I'm a bit of a celebrity around here. Getting responses from me is a privilege. Tread lightly or lose yours.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    I noticed that rather then contradict Sar's analysis, posters end up just name calling and acting rather childish. I have agreed and disagreed with Sar, but he sure packs his posts with substance, not this teenager put down nonsense.
    It's ridiculous what we have to put up with here.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Grow up. If you want to act like a 1st grader, I'm not going to respond to you any longer. I'm a bit of a celebrity around here. Getting responses from me is a privilege. Tread lightly or lose yours.

SAR I

Oh yeah, we all need to heed your advice and grow up. Like running to mods whining? You are delusional.

BTW, I never asked for you to respond. I correctly said that once again your trolling and hijacked another thread. You can't stop yourself. Again like a child

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, we all need to heed your advice and grow up. Like running to mods whining? You are delusional.

BTW, I never asked for you to respond. I correctly said that once again your trolling and hijacked another thread. You can't stop yourself. Again like a child
    Second warning:

I will response ban you if you continue. Getting responses from me is a privilege. Tread lightly or lose yours.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Second warning:

I will response ban you if you continue. Getting responses from me is a privilege. Tread lightly or lose yours.

SAR I
    Please do that.

I'm begging.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that rather then contradict Sar's analysis, posters end up just name calling and acting rather childish. I have agreed and disagreed with Sar, but he sure packs his posts with substance, not this teenager put down nonsense.
    He packs his posts with something, but I wouldn't know how substantial it is. I don't know the Famous Sorry Analyst quite that well.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please do that.

I'm begging.
    Third warning.

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's ridiculous what we have to put up with here.

SAR I
    I'm just amazed that it is allowed to continue.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just amazed that it is allowed to continue.
    The trolls and the hijackers run around shouting "look,a troll!" "look, a hijacker!" and eventually the mods see through it and make it stop. It's like 3rd grade in here.

I'm never active in more than 3 threads on a given day. They seek me out. They should stop. Would make JI a better place for everyone. Why anyone would want to participate in a discussion forum and censor discussion is nonsensical.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The trolls and the hijackers run around shouting "look,a troll!" "look, a hijacker!" and eventually the mods see through it and make it stop. It's like 3rd grade in here.

I'm never active in more than 3 threads on a given day. They seek me out. They should stop. Would make JI a better place for everyone. Why anyone would want to participate in a discussion forum and censor discussion is nonsensical.

SAR I
    I don't get the back and forth ... If you dislike reading so domes posts ... Why even respond ?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I don't get the back and forth ... If you dislike reading so domes posts ... Why even respond ?
    Good point. Occasionally however, it gets to the point where a response is necessary.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    ya its a terrible thing when Jet fans stand up against an insane troll who will root for this team to lose and come on JI number of times a day just to trash every move because Rex Ryan is still the coach.. its amazing such trolls are allowed on this site..Even though I have such trolls on my ignore I still see them when people quote.. its amusing though I don't mind

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    ya its a terrible thing when Jet fans stand up against an insane troll who will root for this team to lose and come on JI number of times a day just to trash every move because Rex Ryan is still the coach.. its amazing such trolls are allowed on this site..Even though I have such trolls on my ignore I still see them when people quote.. its amusing though I don't mind
    You know, the point of the massive rebellion supported by a whopping 3 people who have me on ignore is to ignore me, right?

Do us all a favor; stick to your guns. Don't give up now.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    If it's who I think it is, it sure does make a total ass of itself with every post!

Not even funny anymore. I think it's sick or something. Or maybe the lack of being able to get an erection anymore???

I kind of enjoy watching the trainwreck!

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, the point of the massive rebellion supported by a whopping 3 people who have me on ignore is to ignore me, right?

SAR I
    SAR.. I don't know man. Either you're a Patriots fan and a ***** who happens to have the biggest social problem on the planet, or you're a Jets fan who's a ***** who happens to have the biggest social problem on the planet.

Just get a damn woman is all I'm going to say. And if you have a woman.. Man keep an eye on her because she might be cheating on you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    If you hate Rex Ryan so much just look at your sig and ask yourself how is he not by far the best Coach on that group of pictures?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Idiot

SAR I
    Thank you for my new sig

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you watch any of the games last season?

We lost because the team was built around defense and a ground attack and we could do neither. We fall behind early, the defense can't stop anyone, we abandon the rushing attack, we ask the quarterback to throw 50 times a game to guys named Schillens, Gilyard, and Gates, we lose. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

Please mention the Buttfumble again. Love that one. Everyone forgets that the defense let Brady march on a 16 play 84 yard drive like butter for 7. And then our 'great' secondary lets a 1 yard dump-off to Shane Vareen go for 83 yards and another 7. Joe McKnight fumbles a kickoff and another 7. Brady goes 57 yards to Julian Edelman for another 7.

But wait! That was just the first half! On a night when the Jets defense gives up 42 points, blame Mark Sanchez! Buttfumble! Yeah, that's the ticket! That's why we lost! It's not Rex Ryan! We were prepared! Mark Sanchez booooooo!

Idiots.

SAR I
    Mods so he csn troll and name call? When does the bs end?????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    People do it all the time and he just keeps saying the same ****...get off your knees boy

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Mods so he csn troll and name call? When does the bs end?????
    When your contributions to Jets Insider go beyond harassing other posters perhaps you'll learn that it's you that is the name-calling-troll.

Your act is getting old. Stop it already.

SAR I