Thread: Is @TheBigLead the worst Jets fan there is?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Is @TheBigLead the worst Jets fan there is?

Seriously. Following the guy on twitter is a serious pain, and yet for some reason I continue to do it. Maybe I'm a masochist. Today he's tweeting about how the Jets RB situation is "so bad" that they need to bring in Felix Jones. Only weeks after he publically pined that they "needed" Ivory. bit.ly/10ivaPO . It's like once the guy becomes a Jet, he's not good enough, and worth complaining about. Maybe no one else sees this guy on twitter, but he drives me up a tree.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 05-08-2013 at 11:37 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    stop following him.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Seriously. Following the guy on twitter is a serious pain, and yet I continue to do it. Today he's tweeting about how the Jets RB situation is "so bad" that they need to bring in Felix Jones. Only weeks after he publically pined that they "needed" Ivory. bit.ly/10ivaPO . It's like once the guy becomes a Jet, he's not good enough, and worth complaining about. Maybe no one else sees this guy on twitter, but he drives me up a tree.
    I guess you just do not understand how important it is to stockpile RBs. We need to have at least 6 by the time the season starts

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyWill View Post
    I guess you just do not understand how important it is to stockpile RBs. We need to have at least 6 by the time the season starts :rolleyes:
    or 1-2 proven guys.

Personally, im more excited about the Goodson signing, than Ivory.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    stop following him.
    Seriously.

What a stupid thread.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Seriously.

What a stupid thread.
    +1 It's twitterr Just don't follow him.. WHy waste your time

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyWill View Post
    I guess you just do not understand how important it is to stockpile RBs. We need to have at least 6 by the time the season starts
    I agree that adding backs is necessary and if we can get Felix jones for nothing, then why not bring him in?

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why not ask your sister what she thinks?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is he? Well, anyway... no one cares.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously. Following the guy on twitter is a serious pain, and yet for some reason I continue to do it. Maybe I'm a masochist. Today he's tweeting about how the Jets RB situation is "so bad" that they need to bring in Felix Jones. Only weeks after he publically pined that they "needed" Ivory. bit.ly/10ivaPO . It's like once the guy becomes a Jet, he's not good enough, and worth complaining about. Maybe no one else sees this guy on twitter, but he drives me up a tree.
    Should have written Dr Phil.

Best would be to find out he's a 12 year old girl

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like you are more interested in giving him attention than you are bothered about what he says.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every team has its worst fan. Maybe for us it's him. Just like every team has its worst beat reporter, in our case that would be Manish Mehta. Just awful.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    call me an old coot not all that interested in Twooting but I have no idea who the F--k this guy is or was and why we are bothering to post about him at JI

It would make more sense to post about the WORST of all "fans" here at JI, their automobiles, net worth and their plan to get rich quick this season selling off their tickets and sitting in their basement eating pretzels

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else can we call you?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    call me an old coot not all that interested in Twooting but I have no idea who the F--k this guy is or was and why we are bothering to post about him at JI

It would make more sense to post about the WORST of all "fans" here at JI, their automobiles, net worth and their plan to get rich quick this season selling off their tickets and sitting in their basement eating pretzels
    See, wait long enough, and we were bound to have something in common...

Basements are alright with me though, and pretzels too. Soft ones. Along with a mini cup of nacho cheese dipping sauce just like the high school days.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    RB, try QB and OL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Seriously.

What a stupid thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarjet View Post
    +1 It's twitterr Just don't follow him.. WHy waste your time
    #unfollow #opisanidjit