Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Oday Aboushi ~ ~ ~

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post
    Why do you even respond to idiots/bigots/anti-semites like this clown?
    Let this jerk dry up and wither away...
    You're a good poster here.
    Get back to Jets stuff...
    Have to agree

Responding to.Himmlerster just awards him dignity he clearly doesn't deserve

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Anyone here remember the good old days where threads about Jets players consisted of discussions regarding their PLAYING ABILITIES(or Potential Playing Abilities)?
    that was kinda what i was thinkin' when i started THIS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Caught_Jetster View Post
    Amen.

My sentiments exactly.

I find it odious that pro-Zion racists are allowed to hide behind the spectre of the holocaust, constantly invoking the memory of Hitler in order to cowe people who otherwise criticise their ridiculous views.

Any right minded Jew reading this article would like;y want to distance themselves from it as soon as possible.
    You sound like an anti-semite and an all around idiot.
    Nothing wrong with being a Zionist. Israel is a thriving, Pro-American democracy that contributes to society in terms of medicine, technology, agriculture, and so much more.
    I wish I can say the same about the Palestinians who immediately after 911 were dancing in the streets and passing out sweets. Growing up in a culture of hate will do that to a people.
    As a Jet fan I'll give Aboushi the benefit of the doubt and not give much credence to the article. But if he dares start spewing out any anti-Israel garbage, I'll change my mind pretty fast. As far as I'm concern, if you hate Israel, you probably hate America.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardTodd27 View Post
    You sound like an anti-semite and an all around idiot.
    Nothing wrong with being a Zionist. Israel is a thriving, Pro-American democracy that contributes to society in terms of medicine, technology, agriculture, and so much more.
    I wish I can say the same about the Palestinians who immediately after 911 were dancing in the streets and passing out sweets. Growing up in a culture of hate will do that to a people.
    As a Jet fan I'll give Aboushi the benefit of the doubt and not give much credence to the article. But if he dares start spewing out any anti-Israel garbage, I'll change my mind pretty fast. As far as I'm concern, if you hate Israel, you probably hate America.
    You got any proof of that, chief?

Guys like you are so quick to talk about a 'culture of hate' when it comes to Israel, but don't see the irony in talking about 'Palestinians' as if they should all be grouped together because of the alleged actions of a few.

That, my ignorant friend, is called racism.

What do you regard to be anti-Israel?

Anything that criticizes the behavior of their Government, I suppose?

It is my right to critisize any Government I see fit, as it is Aboushi's right to do so - and yours too!

That is the supposed tenet of a democracy, no?

I think its incredibly sad that Jews and Muslims are dying due to a conflict that should be resolved by now.

Jets Insider VIP

Guys like you are so quick to talk about a 'culture of hate' when it comes to Israel, but don't see the irony in talking about 'Palestinians' as if they should all be grouped together because of the alleged actions of a few.

That, my ignorant friend, is called racism.

What do you regard to be anti-Israel?

Anything that criticizes the behavior of their Government, I suppose?

It is my right to critisize any Government I see fit, as it is Aboushi's right to do so - and yours too!

That is the supposed tenet of a democracy, no?

I think its incredibly sad that Jews and Muslims are dying due to a conflict that should be resolved by now.
    Are you serious dude?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34187,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    The question is: are YOU serious?

FOX News?

LOL.

More Muslims are dying at the hands of other Muslims than from Jews. That's a fact.
    With what's going in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebonan, etc....you can really appreciate the State of Israel and the freedoms it provides Jews, Muslims & Christians alike.
    The Palestinians could have easily had their own State by now if not for some poor decisions made by the PA in the 90's.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    This thread really is sad as it is pointing out the ignorance of some in this country. This really is stereotyping at its worst and dare I say downright bigotry.

I would like to caution anyone coming into thread to think, do your research before you have an "open mouth, insert foot" moment.

Maybe it is because I am white that I believed the country was getting over it's history of prejudice, but some of the comments here makes me believe there is a much larger problem with pejudice than I had imagined.
    No it's not sad. You have a couple of morons just like you do in all aspects of life. And the rest of us are offended and voicing that opinion.

Kind of like it.

Jets Insider VIP
    The question is: are YOU serious?

FOX News?

LOL.
    I could find a numerous list of other credible sources as well.

You probably only subscribe to Gulfnews and Tehran Times though, so I understand if those stories never made it there.

You have been exposed. But please continue to post, you have provided much entertainment.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I could find a numerous list of other credible sources as well.

You probably only subscribe to Gulfnews and Tehran Times though, so I understand if those stories never made it there.

You have been exposed. But please continue to post, you have provided much entertainment.
    Well you could always start by posting one credible source?

I read many sources, although i'd be surprised if you do seeing as you think Fox News is legitimate.

I post because i'm happy to put my opinion out there, if you get some entertainment from all it, then all the better.

Jets Insider VIP
    Well you could always start by posting one credible source?

I read many sources, although i'd be surprised if you do seeing as you think Fox News is legitimate.

I post because i'm happy to put my opinion out there, if you get some entertainment from all it, then all the better.
    Are you seriously trying to imply that Fox news simply makes stuff up? As someone who associates more with the left than the right I will be the first to admit that they are slanted to the right. That doesn't mean that they simply make **** up.

I bet you thought they were making **** up about Benghazi too....whoops!
    Last edited by Ruby2; 05-24-2013 at 12:44 PM.

I saw it myself. Not exactly out of character for Palestinians to be celebrating death and destruction like they did during 911.
    It should be noted that Al Queda has always been open about it's support of the Palestinian cause (their "Palestinian Brothers")
    Last edited by RichardTodd27; 05-24-2013 at 12:49 PM.

All Pro
    At this point, this thread should be moved to the politics forum. With that said, the state of negotiation toward a peaceful solution seems to be fast fading for Israel and the Palestinians.

There is little doubt that hostilities from both sides will perpetuate action and counter-reaction, as Hamas-fueled attacks on civilians followed by Israeli military response keeps this pot boiling far into the future. The level of popular Palestinian support for Hamas is frankly disturbing, as is the growing power base of ultra-religious Jews who will be very unlikely to agree to any peace that concedes territory or a shift in demographics of citizenship.

I'm by far no expert on any of this, so if I'm way off base others more expert on this topic will I am sure correct me. Here's an interesting article on the subject, which I found enlightening as well as disheartening. Seems Olmert and Abbas were so close to a potential deal, but Abbas just couldn't trust. Sad really.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...state-solution

I lay off the mods because in the last year this board had become impossible to manage, but dont we think its time to close this thread?

All I know is I NEVER want to sit down, open a beer on friday after a long week, and log onto to JI to see whats happening with the team and read a post with the word "zioinist" in it.

Not sure whats going on here but isnt there something we can talk about from minicamp?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    I lay off the mods because in the last year this board had become impossible to manage, but dont we think its time to close this thread?

All I know is I NEVER want to sit down, open a beer on friday after a long week, and log onto to JI to see whats happening with the team and read a post with the word "zioinist" in it.

Not sure whats going on here but isnt there something we can talk about from minicamp?
    ~ ~ " . . . isnt there something we can talk about from minicamp? "

agreed !...let's get back to talkin' about some football ! !

p.s. yes , i know, i STARTED this thread

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    At this point, this thread should be moved to the politics forum. With that said, the state of negotiation toward a peaceful solution seems to be fast fading for Israel and the Palestinians.

There is little doubt that hostilities from both sides will perpetuate action and counter-reaction, as Hamas-fueled attacks on civilians followed by Israeli military response keeps this pot boiling far into the future. The level of popular Palestinian support for Hamas is frankly disturbing, as is the growing power base of ultra-religious Jews who will be very unlikely to agree to any peace that concedes territory or a shift in demographics of citizenship.

I'm by far no expert on any of this, so if I'm way off base others more expert on this topic will I am sure correct me. Here's an interesting article on the subject, which I found enlightening as well as disheartening. Seems Olmert and Abbas were so close to a potential deal, but Abbas just couldn't trust. Sad really.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...state-solution
    The fighting has been going on for so long now, I view it as a legacy of hatred. The emotions of hate run so deep, I doubt anyone would even honor a peace treaty. I don't know it could ever be repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    No it's not sad. You have a couple of morons just like you do in all aspects of life. And the rest of us are offended and voicing that opinion.

Kind of like it.
    Well, I guess you're right. Just would like to think better of people than what is being posted in this thread.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Well, if that's the case I agree with you. It is very concerning. But if its young kids it may just be because they do not know any better. I'm sure they've been educated better since.

I just refuse to believe that all of these people could harbor sick ideas like extremists do just because of what religion they practice.

I do believe too much religion can be a bad thing though. Everything in moderation is OK including religion.

Yeah, they all saw the error of their ways. None of them became backwards savages and suicide bombers.

Look what's happening in Sweden, super tolerant country. These people only understand violence. 3rd world is as 3rd world does.

Jets Insider VIP
    dump this thread

please mods

dump this hideous thread

thank you