Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 130

Thread: Oday Aboushi ~ ~ ~

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Posts
    158
    Stop pulling the wool over your eyes and come back to reality people. Palestinians are raised to hate Americans and especially Jews.

  2. #42
    He IS American...

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by baldnuts1 View Post
    Stop pulling the wool over your eyes and come back to reality people. Palestinians are raised to hate Americans and especially Jews.
    Hard to respond to something on this level. It would be easy to trade stereotypes, but I think it's better to just move on. I hope Aboushi doesn't read this site. It's frankly an embarrassment.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by baldnuts1 View Post
    Stop pulling the wool over your eyes and come back to reality people. Palestinians are raised to hate Americans and especially Jews.
    Go crawl back under your rock.

    93% of muslims worldwide are good, hard working, honest, people with exceptionally high morals.

    Just because you only hear about 7% that become islamic extremists hell bent on hating western society is no reason to trash all of them.

    That makes about as much sense as passing laws and taking guns away from law abiding citizens just because a few bad eggs go postal with them.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Hard to respond to something on this level. It would be easy to trade stereotypes, but I think it's better to just move on. I hope Aboushi doesn't read this site. It's frankly an embarrassment.
    +1

    Was working up a comment about muscle shirts and half gallons of Captain Morgan, but decided better of it.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by baldnuts1 View Post
    Just what we need a terrorist playing RT
    If I was this guy, the very first thing I would do would be to grab the D-lineman's balls across from me and yell Jihad in his face.

    You want to seriously scare your opponent as an o-lineman? There you go.

  7. #47

    really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Go crawl back under your rock.

    93% of muslims worldwide are good, hard working, honest, people with exceptionally high morals.

    Just because you only hear about 7% that become islamic extremists hell bent on hating western society is no reason to trash all of them.

    That makes about as much sense as passing laws and taking guns away from law abiding citizens just because a few bad eggs go postal with them.
    don't be so naive.checkout whats happening in the middle east.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Right? Dude's got the cutest little smirk, lol.
    yup...he's a cutie

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    don't be so naive.checkout whats happening in the middle east.
    I do watch the news and see what's happening in the middle east EVERY day. 7% of muslims are doing that. The other 93% are very good people. Get your facts straight and start watching the news. Then I could actually have a conversation with you. Right now, you are too uneducated.

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,749
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Hard to respond to something on this level. It would be easy to trade stereotypes, but I think it's better to just move on. I hope Aboushi doesn't read this site. It's frankly an embarrassment.
    agreed! It really is sad to read this crap! Why here? This was a great board! Now this crap is all over the joint!

  11. #51
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I do watch the news and see what's happening in the middle east EVERY day. 7% of muslims are doing that. The other 93% are very good people. Get your facts straight and start watching the news. Then I could actually have a conversation with you. Right now, you are too uneducated.
    agreed !





    cheers ~ ~

  12. #52
    Oday is already being called a terrorist/extremist. Sigh.

    http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joe-kau...gainst-israel/

  13. #53
    please dump and lock...this thread is offensive and inappropriate for a sports site..

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,182
    And ban this baldnuts bigot too

  15. #55
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,185
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    please dump and lock...this thread is offensive and inappropriate for a sports site..
    Agreed. Lock it.

  16. #56
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    please dump and lock...this thread is offensive and inappropriate for a sports site..
    It's offensive for ANY self-respecting forum. Truly.

  17. #57
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    4,772
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Oday is already being called a terrorist/extremist. Sigh.

    http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joe-kau...gainst-israel/
    Some of the comments on that site are disgusting.

  18. #58

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrex View Post
    Rewatched the senior bowl, and i gotta say Aboushi was consistently outplayed in that game. He got snaps at OT and OG in the game, mostly going up against Datone Jones and Kawann Short. Both those guys made Aboushi look bad. Aboushi looks better at Guard than Tackle, but he was consistently beaten at both spots in that game...

    Winters on the other hand looked great in that game! He was mostly lined up at guard against John Jenkins who outweighs him by like 40 pounds. Winters handled him anyway. I learned why the word "nasty" is often applied to Winters...
    Winters is gonna be a SERIOUS ball-player for us.
    I REALLY like that pick.
    Everybody here has been yipping about our OL play...they will like this kid.
    We will miss the solid play of Brandon Moore, but Winters will be good....heads above VLAD or any of those other knuckleheads, Winters will be a REAL NFL player...

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    dunwoody, ga ! !
    Posts
    13,895
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Oday is already being called a terrorist/extremist. Sigh.

    http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joe-kau...gainst-israel/
    sad...just sad

  20. #60
    This thread really is sad as it is pointing out the ignorance of some in this country. This really is stereotyping at its worst and dare I say downright bigotry.

    I would like to caution anyone coming into thread to think, do your research before you have an "open mouth, insert foot" moment.

    Maybe it is because I am white that I believed the country was getting over it's history of prejudice, but some of the comments here makes me believe there is a much larger problem with pejudice than I had imagined.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us