Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oday Aboushi ~ ~ ~

Jets Insider VIP
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Stop pulling the wool over your eyes and come back to reality people. Palestinians are raised to hate Americans and especially Jews.

He IS American...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by baldnuts1 View Post
    Stop pulling the wool over your eyes and come back to reality people. Palestinians are raised to hate Americans and especially Jews.
    Hard to respond to something on this level. It would be easy to trade stereotypes, but I think it's better to just move on. I hope Aboushi doesn't read this site. It's frankly an embarrassment.

Go crawl back under your rock.

93% of muslims worldwide are good, hard working, honest, people with exceptionally high morals.

Just because you only hear about 7% that become islamic extremists hell bent on hating western society is no reason to trash all of them.

That makes about as much sense as passing laws and taking guns away from law abiding citizens just because a few bad eggs go postal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Hard to respond to something on this level. It would be easy to trade stereotypes, but I think it's better to just move on. I hope Aboushi doesn't read this site. It's frankly an embarrassment.
    +1

Was working up a comment about muscle shirts and half gallons of Captain Morgan, but decided better of it.

Just what we need a terrorist playing RT
    If I was this guy, the very first thing I would do would be to grab the D-lineman's balls across from me and yell Jihad in his face.

You want to seriously scare your opponent as an o-lineman? There you go.

really?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Go crawl back under your rock.

93% of muslims worldwide are good, hard working, honest, people with exceptionally high morals.

Just because you only hear about 7% that become islamic extremists hell bent on hating western society is no reason to trash all of them.

That makes about as much sense as passing laws and taking guns away from law abiding citizens just because a few bad eggs go postal with them.
    don't be so naive.checkout whats happening in the middle east.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Right? Dude's got the cutest little smirk, lol.
    yup...he's a cutie

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    don't be so naive.checkout whats happening in the middle east.
    I do watch the news and see what's happening in the middle east EVERY day. 7% of muslims are doing that. The other 93% are very good people. Get your facts straight and start watching the news. Then I could actually have a conversation with you. Right now, you are too uneducated.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    agreed! It really is sad to read this crap! Why here? This was a great board! Now this crap is all over the joint!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I do watch the news and see what's happening in the middle east EVERY day. 7% of muslims are doing that. The other 93% are very good people. Get your facts straight and start watching the news. Then I could actually have a conversation with you. Right now, you are too uneducated.
    agreed !

cheers ~ ~

Oday is already being called a terrorist/extremist. Sigh.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joe-kau...gainst-israel/

please dump and lock...this thread is offensive and inappropriate for a sports site..

Jets Insider VIP
    And ban this baldnuts bigot too

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    please dump and lock...this thread is offensive and inappropriate for a sports site..
    Agreed. Lock it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    It's offensive for ANY self-respecting forum. Truly.

All League

Some of the comments on that site are disgusting.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Jrex View Post
    Rewatched the senior bowl, and i gotta say Aboushi was consistently outplayed in that game. He got snaps at OT and OG in the game, mostly going up against Datone Jones and Kawann Short. Both those guys made Aboushi look bad. Aboushi looks better at Guard than Tackle, but he was consistently beaten at both spots in that game...

Winters on the other hand looked great in that game! He was mostly lined up at guard against John Jenkins who outweighs him by like 40 pounds. Winters handled him anyway. I learned why the word "nasty" is often applied to Winters...
    Winters is gonna be a SERIOUS ball-player for us.
    I REALLY like that pick.
    Everybody here has been yipping about our OL play...they will like this kid.
    We will miss the solid play of Brandon Moore, but Winters will be good....heads above VLAD or any of those other knuckleheads, Winters will be a REAL NFL player...

Hall Of Fame

sad...just sad

This thread really is sad as it is pointing out the ignorance of some in this country. This really is stereotyping at its worst and dare I say downright bigotry.

I would like to caution anyone coming into thread to think, do your research before you have an "open mouth, insert foot" moment.

Maybe it is because I am white that I believed the country was getting over it's history of prejudice, but some of the comments here makes me believe there is a much larger problem with pejudice than I had imagined.