Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mark Sanchez vows to be starter

After seeing him with that headband on, this is the only team he should be starting for.

Last edited by SizzleBear287; 05-03-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Where "I been"? Any time you have a link that has a quote that says what you actually said he said - it put too much pressure on him - feel free to post it. HIm saying Tebow attracted excessive media attention is not what you said he said, and in fact, it's completely true.
    Lol ok you want exact words, you can't read through the lines I guess like many of us guys can.. Sanchez has NEVER said what he really feels. Go back and look at every press conference of him and its like a programed broken record of bs. I'm surprised he even admitted the quote I did provide you. I get it, you heart mark Sanchez like Sar, hear many women do..

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Stop playing arm chair GM with your shameless agendas.
    Why?

You don't actually think it has fans sperging on a message board effect on anything in the real world......do you?

Armchair GM it up all you want. It's not like Idzik trolls J.I. when making decisions.

Jets Insider VIP
    he'd probably be using his ignore list too for WhinerI

You guys realize this guy who thinks he is the starter got benched for Mcelroy not once but TWICE right? Then after Mceloy got hurt responded with an atrocious game against the Bills right? By the way do any of you remember his preaseason performance last year? Yea good luck winning that QB comp Marky good luck
    Last edited by Magnus; 05-03-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    You guys relize this guy who thinks he is the starter got benched for Mcelroy not once but TWICE right? Then after Mceloy got hurt responded with an atrocious game against the Bills right? By the way do any of you remember his preaseason performance last year? Yea good luck winning that QB comp Marky good luck
    But but but... He didn't have the talent!
    It wasn't his fault!

And Geno won't be "ready" until the bye week in 2016!!!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

You guys realize this guy who thinks he is the starter got benched for Mcelroy not once but TWICE right? Then after Mceloy got hurt responded with an atrocious game against the Bills right? By the way do any of you remember his preaseason performance last year? Yea good luck winning that QB comp Marky good luck
    You realize the guy who thinks he's the starter went 16-4, won 5 epic 4th quarter comebacks, won 4 playoff road games, had a playoff QBR of 94.6, threw 9 postseason TD's to 2 INT's, was the best Jet on the field in two Championship Games, and was wholeheartedly abandoned by a defensive coordinator run amok disguised as a head coach, right?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Doesn't happen all that often that Jet fans get some GOOD NEWS from Mike Florio

Mark Sanchez is ready to compete for the Jets’ starting QB job, but Mike Florio says barring multiple injuries or poor play up and down the depth chart, it’s unlikely Sanchez will even be a member of the team come Week 1. If New York cuts bait now, they’ll owe Sanchez $8.25 million within 30 days. So for now, they’ll keep the QB and see if they can generate any interest on the trade market.

I like Sanchez's new attitude with the press on the competition. Sounds like he's dumped the huggy bears routine and has taken on more of an FU attitude, albeit in a PC kind of way.

I've always wondered at the supposition that starting QBs mentor and grow their backups. Unless you are ready to retire (or get promoted in the outside world) why would you teach someone to take your job?

I think even the haters here agree Sanchez has the physical tools and the motivation, he just needed his head fixed. Maybe his new attitude is part of a brainbox rewire that did just that.

Good Lord, I think Sanchez stinks to high heaven, but thank God he said he expects to be the starter. What the hell did you think he should say? There's a lot to be upset about his play the past two years, but if we start making fun of a guy who believes in himself, then we should all get a life and stop reading the crap on this site.

I wonder if he will be sporting that new girly headband he's wearing now if he does.
    Last edited by Flushing Roots; 05-05-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Good Lord, I think Sanchez stinks to high heaven, but thank God he said he expects to be the starter. What the hell did you think he should say? There's a lot to be upset about his play the past two years, but if we start making fun of a guy who believes in himself, then we should all get a life and stop reading the crap on this site.
    Because everything the kid says is a load of crap.. Watch reply of every post game press conference it's the same broken record bs line I think he practices before the game. " we have to do better" " I have to do better" " just wasn't our day" bla bla.. I'm not sure he believes in himself , or maybe he thinks he is so good and all his bad play is everyone else's fault. Won't get better thinking that. I know he thinks he deserves the starting Job, he's been spoiled by handed the job out the gate and had zero competition for 4 years.
    Last edited by Cleansweep2013; 05-05-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Because everything the kid is a load of crap.. Watch reply of every post game press conference it's the same broken record bs line I think he practices before the game. " we have to do better" " I have to do better" " just wasn't our day" bla bla.. I'm not sure he believes in himself , or maybe he thinks he is so good and all his bad play is everyone else's fault. Won't get better thinking that. I know he thinks he deserves the starting Job, he's been spoiled by handed the job out the gate and had zero competition for 4 years.
    On target!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA

Dont get swayed by anything that douche says. All you have to do is look at the Tittans and Bills game. That will tell you all you need to know how Sanchez reacts with a chip on his shoulder. If it's fair Sanchez is the fourth stringer behind Mcelroy.
    Which Bills game? The opener, or after the season was over.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Indeed, and you know what - there's nothing wrong with that.

We should draft a QB every single season until we find our guy, and then we should keep drafting them because every time we find a good one, we extend the time we could potentially spend at the top of the league.

QBs are the only currency in the NFL that matters.
    It's not the only currency that matters, you need to have a team around them and a defense, but otherwise you're not to far from the truth. We should ALWAYS have a starter, a solid backup and an up and comer.

Veteran
    Happy Gilmore ‏@_Happy_Gilmore 47m
    BREAKING: New York Jets knuckleballer Mark Sanchez has been traded to the New York Mets for minor league prospects.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    After seeing him with that headband on, this is the only team he should be starting for.
    Brady could have used one in this pic..

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You realize the guy who thinks he's the starter went 16-4, won 5 epic 4th quarter comebacks, won 4 playoff road games, had a playoff QBR of 94.6, threw 9 postseason TD's to 2 INT's, was the best Jet on the field in two Championship Games, and was wholeheartedly abandoned by a defensive coordinator run amok disguised as a head coach, right?

SAR I
    When you get a clue about football, let me know via PM. Until then, you aren't worth responding to.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Brady could have used one in this pic..

Brady is definitely PW'd!