Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN: Cribbs to Raiders

ESPN: Cribbs to Raiders

1 year deal.

@AdamSchefter: WR Josh Cribbs just signed with the Raiders.
    Last edited by C Mart; 05-15-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Over/under the amount of threads Raiderdouche90210 creates about the signing?: 5

All Pro
    Who cares.. I never saw what he added anyway

All League
    RaiDUH predicts Superbowl in 3...2...1...

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    RaiDUH predicts Superbowl in 3...2...1...
    LOL, what makes this more funny is that he was rambling about how if a team has a Cribbs on its roster, it means the talent and depth at the position on the team sucks.

Can't wait for the new spin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Who cares.. I never saw what he added anyway
    A better KR/PR and a legitimate #WR.

Oakland upgraded over the oft injured Jacoby Ford.

This is a great move for the Raiders. This should make them a solid choice to come in 3rd in the Pac 12 this year, behind only Oregon and Stanford. The idea of Matt Flynn throwing to Cribbs will make d coordinators have many sleepless nights, that's for sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Raiders already packing for the Meadowlands in Feb!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Raiders already packing for the Meadowlands in Feb!
    Yeah, I heard Metlife was looking for ushers and people to help direct traffic.

Cribbs' knee must be all kinds of messed up if the Jets thought "it wasn't quite there" and Garrard passed his physical.

Why in the world would Cribbs pick the Raiders? - Well they must of offered the most money for sure but you would think Cribbs is sick of losing by now!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Yeah, I heard Metlife was looking for ushers and people to help direct traffic.
    I just got off the phone with them. Apparently all positions have been filled by Jets backup QB's.
    ESPN just reported it!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I just got off the phone with them. Apparently all positions have been filled by Jets backup QB's.
    ESPN just reported it!
    LOL. What's Tebow doing that day? He may be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL, what makes this more funny is that he was rambling about how if a team has a Cribbs on its roster, it means the talent and depth at the position on the team sucks.

Can't wait for the new spin!!
    Learn to read . I said J Cribbs is just a special team demon. That where he makes his living.(Puntreturner, Kickreturner, and excellent on coverage teams on special teams. He isn't helping the Raiders at WR.

What his signing does is free up Jacoby Ford to just play WR. Go look it up Ray Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Any team that signing Cribbs is looking mostly for one thing. His special teams ability . Not only is a top punt and kick returner but he excels on the coverage units on special teams.
    The Raiders offered him a contract and the reason is he would free Jacoby Ford from special teams duty, to just concentrate on playing WR.

If you're counting on Cribbs to be more than fifth Wr , than your Wr corp's isn't that good.
    Now what Cribbs does is knocks CB Coye Francies off the roster. (special teams) .

Probably also means my Boy Sam Mcuffie making this team become more of a long shot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BslK5um_A3s
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-15-2013 at 08:15 PM.

All Pro
    Learn to read . I said J Cribbs is just a special team demon. That where he makes his living.(Puntreturner, Kickreturner, and excellent on coverage teams on special teams. He isn't helping the Raiders at WR.

What his signing does is free up Jacoby Ford to just play WR. Go look it up Ray Ray.

Now what Cribbs does is knocks CB Coye Francies off the roster. (special teams) .

Probably also means my Boy Sam Mcuffie making this team become more of a long shot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BslK5um_A3s
    and the rich get richer. Should win your 5th SB in a row this year. Amazing the way you guys keep stockpiling All Pro talent.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    and the rich get richer. Should win your 5th SB in a row this year. Amazing the way you guys keep stockpiling All Pro talent.
    Hey you know how it is to have once in lifetime talent on your roster. Correction now on Tampa Bay roster. OH well you won't miss a beat as your secondary will be just as good without Revis.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    This is a great move for the Raiders. This should make them a solid choice to come in 3rd in the Pac 12 this year, behind only Oregon and Stanford. The idea of Matt Flynn throwing to Cribbs will make d coordinators have many sleepless nights, that's for sure.

What his signing does is free up Jacoby Ford to just play WR
    Cribbs is 1 hit away from retirement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_q-bdcsGJk

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    YES!!

Raiders are so EXPLOSIVE!!!

All Pro
    Hey you know how it is to have once in lifetime talent on your roster. Correction now on Tampa Bay roster. OH well you won't miss a beat as your secondary will be just as good without Revis.

Yes but every player on the Raiders is a once in a lifetime player. You guys are just an obscene bevy of riches. Even your backups would be pro bowlers if they were on other teams. Must be nice to never lose a game.