Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno will be a bust?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just joined. Before getting perma-banned, I was a regular over at JetGinzos.com.
    Welcome to the site. I myself am the proud owner of a perma-ban administered to me in person by the site owner over at TGG

Petro something or other. Petrochemical perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Welcome to the site. I myself am the proud owner of a perma-ban administered to me in person by the site owner over at TGG

Thank you. I look forward to sharing my expertise as it pertains to music, the culinary arts, my nearly 50 year history as a fan of the NY Jets, and humor.
    But most of all, I can't wait to post some images of beautiful women in your legendary Hotties Forum.

Don't sweat it, kid. Most of them fellas remember you with a warm one.

Quote Originally Posted by kali yuga View Post
    ^ Is there a gay announcement forthcoming?
    What's next anti-semite. Please I'm a avid Seinfeld fan & like kosher food. Not to I'm Jewish on Friday & finish work early.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just joined. Before getting perma-banned, I was a regular over at JetGinzos.com.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    What's next anti-semite. Please I'm a avid Seinfeld fan & like kosher food. Not to I'm Jewish on Friday & finish work early.
    Do you want to make it any more obvious how much of a troll you are?

You didn't even respond to what I said.

You could have made it funny. Instead, you made a racial statement.

What's your favorite Seinfeld episode? Maybe we can salvage this exchange.

Jets Insider VIP
    I too have had the honor of being permabanned by Peterpanzio or whatever the F his name is at TGG

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I too have had the honor of being permabanned by Peterpanzio or whatever the F his name is at TGG
    So complete was your ban that you had to become Jewish

Haven't you been permabanned there before, and gotten un-banned? Haven't you been permabanned here before, and gotten un-banned?

I have read many of your posts and still cannot figure out why anyone would un-ban you.

You offer absolutely nothing to a message board, and to your fellow fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Haven't you been permabanned there before, and gotten un-banned? Haven't you been permabanned here before, and gotten un-banned?

I have read many of your posts and still cannot figure out why anyone would un-ban you.

And this POS post added exactly what to fellow fans? Dumbest post ever..

Who were you in your pre perma banned life BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    So complete was your ban that you had to become Jewish
    The mohel actually fashioned an attractive slipcover from sg3's excised foreskin.

Hall Of Fame

He suffers from a desire to police the board but without the necessary temperament or authority to do so. This gets him into hot water from time to time when he acts on these desires. Grovelling is sometimes able to effect a cure and then there is sometimes a sort of general amnesty that sweeps him up and back into our lives.

Think Mariel boatlift.

His heart is in the right place and I think the mods here have a soft spot for that kind of thing.

Jets Insider VIP

frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn what you think about me or, in fact, anything

Do you want to make it any more obvious how much of a troll you are?

You didn't even respond to what I said.

You could have made it funny. Instead, you made a racial statement.

What's your favorite Seinfeld episode? Maybe we can salvage this exchange.
    I've seen them all & george Costanza went to my college & did a speech at my commencement at BU.

There are a lot of good episodes which is your favorite?

He suffers from a desire to police the board but without the necessary temperament or authority to do so. This gets him into hot water from time to time when he acts on these desires. Grovelling is sometimes able to effect a cure and then there is sometimes a sort of general amnesty that sweeps him up and back into our lives.

Think Mariel boatlift.

His heart is in the right place and I think the mods here have a soft spot for that kind of thing.
    Can't disagree with you on any point. Other boards have their own handicaps. Man is a weak animal. Just look at the little guy below your post.

But I enjoyed your posts and still do, and miss you over there. You're one of the main reasons I signed up here.

Level-headed bastards are a fixation of mine.

But let's stop talking about that stuff.

frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn what you think about me or, in fact, anything
    Good response wow!

I have never been permanently banned from any forum.

But I'm sure that making that comment makes me some sort of target for the weak.

C'est la vie.

Hall Of Fame

Semi serious question. How many times in your life on these boards have you referred to some post or other that way? As being the "dumbest post ever"?

It just seems a little over the top. Isn't that the kind of statement that gets used up over time? Just a thought. You might want to shave your rhetorical style here or there in the interests of the sustainability of your erm.... wisdom.

You guys draft a new QB... and this POS thread and the "Geno Smith was never going to leave the draft" thread are the only two discussions regarding him that have any traction? Yikes.

My 250th post *****es!!!!

Last edited by titanbuoy; 05-08-2013 at 03:32 PM.

its not that i don't like Gino...I don't think he'll lead us to the playoffs..