Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Geno will be a bust?

Who has more pressure Geno or Sanchez?

Geno b/c pretty much everyone has written Mark off b/c of his past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Mean Gene Okerland great namr!
    Hulk Hogan
    Jesse the Body Ventura
    Brett Hart
    Superfly snooka
    George the animal Steel

Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake!

Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake!
    Yes, what's the greatest tag team in wrestling history?

Talking

Yes, what's the greatest tag team in wrestling history?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

I love it when the arrogant elitist posters on this board play the "internet bully" card.
    Ray, sg3 and Jet Nut. The three amigos.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Ray, sg3 and Jet Nut. The three amigos.
    leave me out of your name calling and personal attacks. As you may have noticed, I stopped responding to your crap a long while ago,

Carry on your childish, boring obsession with JN or Ray if you want

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    leave me out of your name calling and personal attacks. As you may have noticed, I stopped responding to your crap a long while ago,

Carry on your childish, boring obsession with JN or Ray if you want
    This is you not responding? I need to synthesize that for a bit.

You are not an amigo of Jet Nut and Ray? I am confused

Does this mean I am no longer on your mythical ignore list? Is that like a parole thing after a certain amount of time has elapsed or perhaps you have decided that you like me after all
    Last edited by EM31; 05-11-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Road Warriors! Animal & Hawk!

Good 2nd day by Geno the Gini. Keep up the good work...

Smile

Favorite wrestler?

I saw ready to rumble last night!

Sting & Bam Bam Bigelow!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This is you not responding? I need to synthesize that for a bit.

You are not an amigo of Jet Nut and Ray? I am confused

Does this mean I am no longer on your mythical ignore list? Is that like a parole thing after a certain amount of time has elapsed or perhaps you have decided that you like me after all
    You really need to stop calling others hypocrites, angry and dumb.

You are the poster boy for all three.

Confused and obsessed are two more names that fit.

You're just to full of yourself to realize it tough guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Are you kidding?

All the pressure in the world is on Mark.

There is no pressure at all on Geno. He has the built in excuse of being a rookie, learning on the job. Any and most mistakes will be attributed to having to learn the NFL game.

Mark is playing for his NFL life. He bombs out, doesn't show well in camp and preseason games will probably end any chance he may have had as a starting QB in this league.

Never mind he's going to go from around 10 mil per to league minimum.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Are you kidding?

All the pressure in the world is on Mark.

There is no pressure at all on Geno. He has the built in excuse of being a rookie, learning on the job. Any and most mistakes will be attributed to having to learn the NFL game.

Mark is playing for his NFL life. He bombs out, doesn't show well in camp and preseason games will probably end any chance he may have had as a starting QB in this league.

Never mind he's going to go from around 10 mil per to league minimum.
    Not counting this year Sanchez has a net worth of 20 million so at least he won't starve..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You really need to stop calling others hypocrites, angry and dumb.

You are the poster boy for all three.

Confused and obsessed are two more names that fit.

You're just to full of yourself to realize it tough guy.
    Not angry in the slightest my good fellow. Not even a little bit. I am having a great time here I even like having all of you here. I am a "big tent" kinda fella. You are fun to be around. After all how could one ever get practice flicking snot off their metaphorical fingernail if there weren't any snot to begin with? You fill a need my friend. You fill a need.

Ridicule is the best way to deal with limp dick bullies. Your kind tends not to respond well when someone actually calls you on your BS. The light of day and all that. Whiny little girl does not even begin to describe the by-the-numbers drama queen reaction here

"wah... wah... wah... I have sand in my vagina and it just isn't fair!.... wah... wah... wah..." (or some such). And yes, I think you have the IQ of a turnip.

Sorry but I reserve the right to call you on it when you are behaving like a douche. Stop being a douche and I will stop pointing it out. Pretty simple really.

Need smaller words?

Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post

Great one that's also the aka Road Warriors

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Not angry in the slightest my good fellow. Not even a little bit. I am having a great time here I even like having all of you here. I am a "big tent" kinda fella. You are fun to be around. After all how could one ever get practice flicking snot off their metaphorical fingernail if there weren't any snot to begin with? You fill a need my friend. You fill a need.

Ridicule is the best way to deal with limp dick bullies. Your kind tends not to respond well when someone actually calls you on your BS. The light of day and all that. Whiny little girl does not even begin to describe the by-the-numbers drama queen reaction here

"wah... wah... wah... I have sand in my vagina and it just isn't fair!.... wah... wah... wah..." (or some such). And yes, I think you have the IQ of a turnip.

Sorry but I reserve the right to call you on it when you are behaving like a douche. Stop being a douche and I will stop pointing it out. Pretty simple really.

Need smaller words?
    You're just one of those obsessed dumb asses who can't STFU aren't you.

You reserve any right you feel you have. Now next time I post, remember that I do too.

Same for SG3 and Ray. But keep with the name calling. You are a total dick, aren't you. Nothing better than internet tough guys.

Funny, for someone who feels the need to tell all that he has the right, you keep telling others what they can or can't discuss.

As I said, hypocrite, angry and dumb as rocks.

And obviously obsessed.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 05-12-2013 at 09:37 PM.

All Pro
    LOL...

As I said you sound like an angry poster.

My response to you was asking you how often you had used that tired old line "the dumbest post I have ever read".

Note: This is not telling you how you could respond it was poking fun at just how lame the response was. See the difference?

I am not policing the board pal. I like this place. I enjoy the variety of opinions to be found here. No, I am just poking a stink in the eye of a somewhat cowardly internet bully who spends much of his time being a douche. If that gets your panties in a bunch then you might want to try not being cowardly internet bully.

With me so far? Smaller words? Crayons perhaps?
    The next time you post something positive will be the first time. There are just some posters from whom I know not to expect anything constructive. You are near the top of the list. You may not police the board for offensive posters, but you seem to have made it your job to seek out and mock anyone that shows any sort of optimism. What pleasure does that sort of thing bring you?

Jets Insider VIP
    How in bloody hell is this thread still alive?

All Pro

Are you again asking yourself, and then answering your own questions? Yes you are. Geno may very well have more pressure since he seems to put it on himself, and welcomes it while Sanchez curls into the fetal position hoping it will just go away.

BTW, it's shocking to discover you are a wrestling fan. Nothing like fake, flamboyant, naked, waxed, and oiled up men rolling around on the floor together. Quite fitting that such a mature, educated, insightful poster such as yourself would be a patron of such a high brow "sport". I know Oxford has a great wrestling team, but it's not quite the same as the real thing.