Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno will be a bust?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM17 View Post
    Thanks, Shark. I'm much more inclined to believe direct quotes that are attributed to actual people than the "anonymous source" nonsense that we've been subjected to. In any event, time will tell and we will find out what we have. Until then, I'll keep an open mind and be optimistic.
    Most of Snarky's(Schroy,Nike) sources are the voices in his head. They apparently are no smarter than he is...The question is can he Marty ball. The way he just blurts out answers to non existent question leads me to question his sanity.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geno needs help w/the media. He appears overwhelmed at times Jay z isn't the way to go. He's spending too much time getting an agent rather than learning Marty's playbook!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    To take 1 player and form an opinion on an analyst is a little insane. THere are SO MANY reasons a player can fail, especially when you are talking about QBs that aren't going in the 1st round.

Jaws review of Clemens was based on how he preformed before an injury ended his senior season.
    Jaws praise for Clemens was pretty effusive as I remember it. I think he also liked Erik Ainge pick and, again if memory serves he has been high on Greg McElroy at times.

It is my recollection and as I said and it could be wrong but with respect to Jets QBs Jaws does not seem have the best of records. I do like Jaws but I also think he is in a business with a million analysts all of whom are competing with each other to come up with edgier and more noteworthy analysis. I think that he sometimes gets caught up in all of that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Geno needs help w/the media. He appears overwhelmed at times Jay z isn't the way to go. He's spending too much time getting an agent rather than learning Marty's playbook!

You aren't very bright, and fans like you is what is wrong with fans today. Media sheep without a coherent and logical thought, too influenced by the agendas and ignorance of others, and incapable of seeing through the mud.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geno = Genius?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

You aren't very bright
    Pot .... meet Kettle !

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    LOL... Oh dear. OK I'm in a playful mood so I will bite and take a crack at it. For your part I do hope you will agree to let me know if I am using words that are too big for you to understand. Sound like a plan Skippy?

Anyhow sg3 and kali yuga seemed to be going along, happy enough to do their thing. Chugging along as it were providing the rest of us with a little light entertainment along the way. From what I can see so far kali yuga does not appear to need any help from me in this department and certainly sg3 does not need any help from anyone considering the sheer number of spats that he is involved in (psst: I think he actually enjoys the whole back and forth thing but I could be wrong).

Well then, and not to put too fine a point on it... "then comes you"... Jumping into the middle of what seemed to be a two man exchange with your now famous (and somewhat dopey) "dumbest post I have ever read" comment... Are you still sure you wanted to go with that BTW?

Are you with me so far?... private argument... you jump in... dopey comment... Did I mention the part where you jumped in?

Alrighty then I then ask you how often you have used that particular dopey line and you seem to go ballistic for a 2nd time in as many posts complaining about me "butting in"... You can imagine my confusion since the original butter-inner was you and the only one who seemed to get their panties in a twist about someone else butting in.... wait for it... was you!

Bolded and underlined for your benefit (No bouncing ball, using the tools that are are hand you see).

As I indicated before you seem to be a bit of an angry poster and from where I sit you come across like a whiny teenage girl in many of these interactions... In short you are not really very good at all this... Please try to avoid coming across like a whiny teenage girl. You can do it I just know you can. If sg3 and some other poster are having a private exchange... try not to butt in there's a good chap But if you do butt in (and that is fine) then at least try to not complain about other people butting in for say at least two pages. It just makes you look like an idiot if you do that.

The mods will take action if the sg3 and kali yuga thing gets out of hand.

I may even feel the need to jump in and point out your hypocrisy from time to time. If you don't like that you could always try to not be a hypocrite. My jumping in would be an attempt to keep you on the somewhat straighter and marginally narrower path so to speak. No no, there is no need for you to thank me. I am a giving, civic-minded chap in that regard

Capiche?
    So lets get this straight. I jump in and get lectured by you for jumping in. Then when I point out that you're doing the same thing, I'm not smart.

Ok sparky.

You got it. Put me on ignore.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    So lets get this straight. I jump in and get lectured by you for jumping in. Then when I point out that you're doing the same thing, I'm not smart.

Ok sparky.

You got it. Put me on ignore.
    **Gong** No, you jump in and then complain two posts later about people "butting in" (note the quotation marks) I am quoting you being a hypocrite. I don't care about people "butting in". It doesn't bother me in the slightest. You were the one being a whiny teenage girl here.

I do feel free to point out your hypocrisy however.

The fact that I am explaining this to your for the umpteenth time is telling.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Pot .... meet Kettle !
    Yeah, how so?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    His real name is Eugene

BTW his first QB in NFL with the first name Eurgen

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    **Gong** No, you jump in and then complain two posts later about people "butting in" (note the quotation marks) I am quoting you being a hypocrite. I don't care about people "butting in". It doesn't bother me in the slightest. You were the one being a whiny teenage girl here.

I do feel free to point out your hypocrisy however.

The fact that I am explaining this to your for the umpteenth time is telling.
    The day you find a post where I did this to you, where you didn't start this sh1t, is the day you get to point out my hypocrisy. Until that time you sound like a whiney POS, who somehow believes it's his job to police the board telling people where and how they can respond to public posts. Not the first time you've done this, probably wont be the last.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    His real name is Eugene

Thank you for clearing that up thought he might be a paisano what different spelling on Gino haha

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    His real name is Eugene

Eugene no wonder why he goes by Geno the gini

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's call him Mean Gene!

Mean Gene Oakerlund!!!
    Last edited by Shark99; 05-10-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    The day you find a post where I did this to you, where you didn't start this sh1t, is the day you get to point out my hypocrisy. Until that time you sound like a whiney POS, who somehow believes it's his job to police the board telling people where and how they can respond to public posts. Not the first time you've done this, probably wont be the last.
    LOL...

As I said you sound like an angry poster.

My response to you was asking you how often you had used that tired old line "the dumbest post I have ever read".

Note: This is not telling you how you could respond it was poking fun at just how lame the response was. See the difference?

I am not policing the board pal. I like this place. I enjoy the variety of opinions to be found here. No, I am just poking a stink in the eye of a somewhat cowardly internet bully who spends much of his time being a douche. If that gets your panties in a bunch then you might want to try not being cowardly internet bully.

With me so far? Smaller words? Crayons perhaps?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gino the Ginny gave himself an F on his first day in uniform. great start

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Let's call him Mean Gene!

Mean Gene Oakerlund!!!
    Actually leave off the "A" it's Gene Okerlund

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL...

As I said you sound like an angry poster.

My response to you was asking you how often you had used that tired old line "the dumbest post I have ever read".

Note: This is not telling you how you could respond it was poking fun at just how lame the response was. See the difference?

I am not policing the board pal. I like this place. I enjoy the variety of opinions to be found here. No, I am just poking a stink in the eye of a somewhat cowardly internet bully who spends much of his time being a douche. If that gets your panties in a bunch then you might want to try not being cowardly internet bully.

With me so far? Smaller words? Crayons perhaps?

I love it when the arrogant elitist posters on this board play the "internet bully" card.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    Actually leave off the "A" it's Gene Okerlund
    Mean Gene Okerland great namr!
    Hulk Hogan
    Jesse the Body Ventura
    Brett Hart
    Superfly snooka
    George the animal Steel

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mehta says recent criticism of Geno is wrong...then it must be true!