Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genos newest pic...

Genos newest pic...

is it just me or was Chrebet on something during his announcement at the draft?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkSanchez View Post
    im seriously afraid its the concussions.

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Hey SBIII,

I had the same fear but didn't want to go there after just looking at Seau's timeline in ESPN Mag. That's ****ed.

+1.

I felt bad seeing him like that. It wasn't pretty. The lights could have really been hurting him. He has said in the past there are days when he can't open up the blinds in his house to avoid the light.

I feel the same way. It's awful to say, but the fact of the matter is that it's a very real threat to every player, especially those whose games were predicated on contact (like cherbet, catching everything under the sun over the middle).

The guy's a legend, and a class act, hopefully he'll take it better than some others have.

He seemed a bit off with his speech pattern to me too. Here's hoping for better times for him.

Those that were "suggesting" that Chrebet didn't "look thrilled" when announcing the pick obviously forgot about his "health issues".

It was great to see him one more time but I hope he's back at home now feeling better.

All League
    nice pic thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    He seemed a bit off with his speech pattern to me too. Here's hoping for better times for him.
    I thought as soon as I saw him on the stage that he didn't look right. I assume he was having a bad day b/c of his past head injuries.

Eh I think it was nothing more than nerves

He's a regular on Twitter and is great with all the fans. From the stuff he posts he seems to be living a healthy and happy life.

Veteran
    Concussions. He's a shell of his former self. Its a shame. The engine is running, but there's noone behind the wheel.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guck the Fiants View Post
    Concussions. He's a shell of his former self. Its a shame. The engine is running, but there's noone behind the wheel.
    Sure doesn't stop alot of posters on JI..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Sure doesn't stop alot of posters on JI..
    Goddammit I love that sig...

Hey SBIII,

I had the same fear but didn't want to go there after just looking at Seau's timeline in ESPN Mag. That's ****ed.
    Man, I love Chrebet, hate to see him have that at such a young age....

I'm hoping there was a back stage liquor bar and he tied one on, and that he's not that messed up from concussions.

man, that's horrible.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    +1.

I felt bad seeing him like that. It wasn't pretty. The lights could have really been hurting him. He has said in the past there are days when he can't open up the blinds in his house to avoid the light.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I thought as soon as I saw him on the stage that he didn't look right. I assume he was having a bad day b/c of his past head injuries.
    i was at work so i didnt get to watch the draft, is there video anywhere of Wayne announcing the pick? a simple google search didnt turn anything up

How do you get off saying this on speculation alone? The guy is completely fine.

He consistently tweets out what hes doing and his daily routines and comes off completely normal.

Looks like hes just fine behind the wheel.

Speculating with nothing to back it up besides how he sounded announcing on live television is just wrong.

Heres a tweet from earlier that was quiet funny.

waynechrebet: Spending the day with my little guy Griffin. Only one bad diaper so far. He's taking it easy on me.

heres on on the Geno pick.

waynechrebet: It's not so much that I liked the pick. I felt for the kid. I like the competition. If anything going to get Mark to step up. It's this.

and heres one about Tebow

waynechrebet: Can he make it as an every down QB? I don't think right now. Hate to say that. But he belongs on an NFL roster. What a wasted year.

So guys please before you start speculating on his health condition have more to back it up than how he sounded in a situation all of us would be nervous.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    How do you get off saying this on speculation alone? The guy is completely fine.

He consistently tweets out what hes doing and his daily routines and comes off completely normal.

Looks like hes just fine behind the wheel.

Speculating with nothing to back it up besides how he sounded announcing on live television is just wrong.

Heres a tweet from earlier that was quiet funny.

waynechrebet: Spending the day with my little guy Griffin. Only one bad diaper so far. He's taking it easy on me.

heres on on the Geno pick.

waynechrebet: It's not so much that I liked the pick. I felt for the kid. I like the competition. If anything going to get Mark to step up. It's this.

and heres one about Tebow

waynechrebet: Can he make it as an every down QB? I don't think right now. Hate to say that. But he belongs on an NFL roster. What a wasted year.

So guys please before you start speculating on his health condition have more to back it up than how he sounded in a situation all of us would be nervous.
    Not speculating. I have family and friends that live near him in NJ, and know more than a few people who know him personally.

Hes not the same guy. Concussions have affected him quite a bit.

Next time call out someone else.