Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Today's Cimini article from ESPN on Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    That's true for any college QB. If the issue is "he can't play in cold weather" it implies there are other "cold weather" qbs that are used to it. But, like you said, that's not really the case. In fact the only true "Cold weather" qb drafted in the top 10 since 2000 is Matt Ryan (Boston College). There was 1 from Oregon (Harrington), another from Oklahoma (Bradford), and another from West Virginia (Leftwich).

Of the 6 QBs that could have gone in the first 2 rounds, he's the closest thing to a Cold Weather QB

Ryan Nassib - Syracuse - Dome
    EJ Manuel - Florida St
    Matt Barkley - USC
    Mike Glennon - North Carolina St
    Tyler Wilson - Arkansas
    Mods - any chance this post can be auto-generated every time someone mentions Geno's ability to play in cold weather?

Excellent, excellent point that will unfortunately have to be revisited another 100 times before camp starts.

I don't understand all the hub bub about a second round pick ... And third pick of the draft by the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Personally I think that this is why Idzik fired our scouts.

Not only did they not realize that he frequently checks his cellular telephone, but they also failed to realize THAT HE'S FROM FLORIDA - AND PROBABLY LIKES WARM WEATHER BETTER THAN COLD WEATHER. Think of the implications this will have for football at Metlife in December!
    Lol. I regularly play tennis outside in December in CT. It's rarely been freezing in New York until Jan-Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    lol...wut?
    Such an unbelievably stupid response. Typical chowd has almost never been south of Connecticut, yet he has intricate knowledge about everywhere. Go C's.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    NY media trying to end this kids career before it starts

Sad...pathetic reallly
    Phuck the NY media it's overloaded with lame ass Giants fans.