Thread: More Stupid PC Crap -- Literally

All League

More Stupid PC Crap -- Literally

From today's Boston Globe...

UMass Boston student government votes for gender-neutral bathrooms

By Katherine Landergan, Town Correspondent

The UMass Boston student government unanimously voted for the inclusion of gender-neutral bathrooms in new campus buildings, calling the decision an affirmation of the school’s “commitment to creating a supportive and inclusive campus environment.”

In a statement issued last week, the student government said it is imperative for university officials to implement “a gender-neutral restroom in as many of its buildings as reasonably feasible.” The statement calls for the University of Massachusetts Boston to include at least one gender-neutral restroom per new building on campus.

Student government officials also asked the university to allow students to use whichever bathroom they feel most comfortable in.

“Furthermore, in accordance with the City of Boston’s ordinance, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender identity and expression, and the Massachusetts Department of Education’s and the University’s policies of nondiscrimination on the basis of gender identity, the University permits individuals to use the restroom that is consistent with their gender identity,” the statement said.

Joey Nguyen, speaker for the UMass Boston student government, who was in strongly in favor of the initiative, said transgender students at the university have experienced harassment while using the school bathrooms.

“The whole goal is to create a community or environment where we strive for progress, we strive for equality,” he said.

Nguyen, a senior, said he understands that building gender-neutral bathrooms in all campus buildings may not be economically feasible, but he thinks asking the university to install these restrooms in the new buildings is a reasonable compromise.

“We can’t just overhaul our old bathrooms, that’s understandable,” Nguyen said.

He said it is crucial for the university to also allow students to use whichever restroom that is in line with their gender identity, and not force them to use a separate room.

“This would be one more step towards progress,” Nguyen said, adding, “because separate isn’t equal.”
    I guess I don't object to "gender-neutral" bathrooms if the students are OK with it. But the reason behind it here...so that transgender students feel comfortable while making poo-poo...is just rediculus.

Note to trans-gender poopers: Pooing in a shared public bathroom is uncomfortable, no matter who you're sharing it with. So is pooing in a porta potty, pooing in someone else's house, in fact pooing pretty much anywhere. Even pooing in your own bathroom at home is uncomfortable if there are outsiders in the house.

Hall Of Fame
    Soon we will be paying for their sex change ops.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Even pooing in your own bathroom at home is uncomfortable if there are outsiders in the house.
    It is?

Freud would have a field day with you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    It is?

lemme guess..you bring a book and make true outing out of it.

hate guys like you.

get it over with and move on.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    lemme guess..you bring a book and make true outing out of it.

hate guys like you.

get it over with and move on.
    I love pooping.

It's the only peace I get.

All League
    It is?

So you're saying that when that cute friend of your wife that you've always secretly imagined diddling is over and waiting to use the bathroom you're in there without a thought or care in the world, tootling like a champion yodeling duck while concurrently emitting odors so noxious, so foul, so depraved that the devil himself considers it cruel and unusual punishment?

I love pooping.

This man speaks the truth

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    So you're saying that when that cute friend of your wife that you've always secretly imagined diddling is over and waiting to use the bathroom you're in there without a thought or care in the world, tootling like a champion yodeling duck while concurrently emitting odors so noxious, so foul, so depraved that the devil himself considers it cruel and unusual punishment?
    Yes.

My house is my castle, my terlit is my throne.

I'm not cretin though, I'll warn her and suggest she use the other bathroom.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    What's the problem young males are like females, and females are are raised to be more like men nowadays just another reason of many why their children will most likely be speaking Arabic.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    What's the problem young males are like females, and females are are raised to be more like men nowadays just another reason of many why their children will most likely be speaking Arabic.
    This guys get it.

Perhaps they will be having gender neutral showers in all the dorms.
    Remove the partitions in the women's showers. That's discrimination. Make them all open like men's showers and admit men as well. Make it mandatory in fact. Bizarre.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Muslims are the new Visigoths, as far as destroyers of civilizations go.

All Pro
    I love pooping.

Anyone who disagrees cannot be married. I've been having private bathroom time since my first live-in girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    100% correct....