Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dear ESPN.. STFU with your un unnamed sources.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Yes but they were children...and Canadians. Are you saying you're a child? If so then what you're doing is fine.
    Not only that, but they all STAYED Jet fans for the rest of their lives. HUGE difference.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Not only that, but they all STAYED Jet fans for the rest of their lives. HUGE difference.
    I grew up with my dad a Giants fan... but as a mid teenager I just got drawn to Joe Namath. His bootleg TD against the GMEN in 1975 solidified it for me.

So..you can pick a team after the age of 9. I was 14 or so...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I grew up with my dad a Giants fan... but as a mid teenager I just got drawn to Joe Namath. His bootleg TD against the GMEN in 1975 solidified it for me.

So..you can pick a team after the age of 9. I was 14 or so...
    Of course. There is a huge difference from all of us who have been life long Jet fans and Demos who is a NFL vagabond and follows one player around like he is following the Grateful Dead on tour.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course. There is a huge difference from all of us who have been life long Jet fans and Demos who is a NFL vagabond and follows one player around like he is following the Grateful Dead on tour.
    Maybe when your stoned Tebow is really good entertainment?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Maybe when your stoned Tebow is really good entertainment?
    LOL...so is watching grass grow.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL....you are so lost and have your head so far up Timmy's a$$ you have no idea what is going on. How long do you think Fisher is going to play RT? You are a homeless fan right now because you worship one player, have fun watching become Timmy become a FB because he his career as a QB is over.

The best part is that the Timmy fans like YOU are part of the reason that nobody wants anything to do with him on their team....LOL. Se ya Demos.

Fisher will probably be at RT for a year while Joeckle will be there even longer. Still makes the point. KC doesn't want to pay the money to keep Albert at LT while the Jaguars will see what they can do about trying to resign Monroe.

Point still remains that neither team wants to shell out big bucks for a LT.

I might be a "homeless fan", but that can change with a simple signing of a contract.

You, however, will continue to remain a clueless fan no matter what happens.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Fisher will probably be at RT for a year while Joeckle will be there even longer. Still makes the point. KC doesn't want to pay the money to keep Albert at LT while the Jaguars will see what they can do about trying to resign Monroe.

Point still remains that neither team wants to shell out big bucks for a LT.

I might be a "homeless fan", but that can change with a simple signing of a contract.

You, however, will continue to remain a clueless fan no matter what happens.
    Actually it doesnt. He was drafted to be a LT and will be for 95% of his career. Your notion that teams are "silly" for drafting LTs in the first round just shows you are completely lost and can not see beyond one player in the NFL, and now that player isnt even in the NFL. Time to pick up your hobo stick and hop onto an empty freight car and take that train to the next arena league city that will be blessed by your obsession.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually it doesnt. He was drafted to be a LT and will be for 95% of his career. Your notion that teams are "silly" for drafting LTs in the first round just shows you are completely lost and can not see beyond one player in the NFL, and now that player isnt even in the NFL. Time to pick up your hobo stick and hop onto an empty freight car and take that train to the next arena league city that will be blessed by your obsession.
    Why bother...he represents the biggest loser type fan.

Its like Steeler fans who have never been to Pennsylvania.

I then ask them...let me guess, you are a Yankee and Laker fan too .

When they say yes, I tell them directly, we have nothing in common. I wont even talk sports to you. I absolutely have MUCH MORE respect for dolphin and Lions fans that many Steeler/Cowboy fans.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, you are so full of ****. I've talked about any number of subjects here that have absolutely nothing to do with Tebow. Where do you want to start ? Talks about trading Revis ? About how badly Sparano sucked ? The poor line play and terrible coaching by Guges ? How even though the line wasn't opening many holes, Shonne Green still had a propensity to find the nearest Jet lineman and run straight into his back ? How the Jets would be better off without Santonio Holmes.

My only "agenda" here is that I wanted to have a winning season and a team in the playoffs.
    As I alluded to, your glasses are so damned fogged up that all you see is Tebow, Tebow, Tebow.
    Then you should have been here BEFORE TeBlow got here, it was fun.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It DOES make the point. Why are they replacing a perfectly good LT in a year ? Because he commands too much money and they don't want to pay it. Instead, they drafted a a new guy to take his place at a much lower rate.

Secondly, I never said that it was silly for teams to draft a LT in the first round. You either don't understand how to read and comprehend or you are flat out lying.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan13 View Post
    Then you should have been here BEFORE TeBlow got here, it was fun.
    Oh, you mean when Sanchez led the Jets to an 8-8 season and were left sitting at home for the playoffs ? Why would I have wanted to be here then ??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, you mean when Sanchez led the Jets to an 8-8 season and were left sitting at home for the playoffs ? Why would I have wanted to be here then ??
    You need to ride off into the sunset with Jax Suzy who had the good sense to leave with Tebow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It DOES make the point. Why are they replacing a perfectly good LT in a year ? Because he commands too much money and they don't want to pay it. Instead, they drafted a a new guy to take his place at a much lower rate.

Secondly, I never said that it was silly for teams to draft a LT in the first round. You either don't understand how to read and comprehend or you are flat out lying.
    You are a complete tool. Here is YOUR quote from the LT discussion:

Will some teams continue to go after LTs in the first? Sure. Then again, some teams do silly stuff rather routinely.
    You are so far in over your head. Again, you have made some of the dumber statements on this site in the last year. Not surprised you dont realize this however, you are completely delusional.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    You need to ride off into the sunset with Jax Suzy who had the good sense to leave with Tebow.
    LOL...looks like Demos and Suzy have been busy lately. These people are nuts.

Jags Fans File Petition To White House, Want Obama To Get Tebow Signed By GM
    May 6, 2013 12:33 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Tim Tebow is currently out of work after being cut by the Jets last week.

He’s had offers from the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League, the Omaha Beef of the Champions Professional Indoor Football League and the Orlando Predators of the Arena League.

Heck, the Legends Football League — formerly the Lingerie Football League — wants him to be a quarterbacks coach.

But naturally, the former Heisman Trophy winner wants to play in the National Football League.

Many believed that the former first-round pick would catch on with his hometown Jacksonville Jaguars, but Jags GM Dave Caldwell squashed that possibility in January when he said that “I can’t imagine a scenario where (Tebow) will be a Jacksonville Jaguar.”

But Tebow supporters are far from satisfied, and they want the quarterback on an NFL roster.

In a desperate attempt to get the 25-year-old back in the league, Jaguars fans have filed a petition on the White House’s “We the People” website in an effort to get President Barack Obama to call Caldwell and demand that he agree to terms with Tebow.

The official petition reads: “Jacksonville Jaguars fans want the team to sign recently released QB Tim Tebow. However, rookie general manager for the Jacksonville Jaguars David Caldwell is blocking this from happening. If the Jaguars sign & START Tebow, home games will be sold out, sales will spike, the team will win and the fans will be happy. Mr. Caldwell is ignoring lots of facts about the misunderstood Tim Tebow while in Denver: Passer rating of 125.6 is highest ever in Broncos postseason history. Most yards per completion (31.6) in NFL playoff history.100.5 QB rating is best ever for a Broncos QB in his first start. Third most passing yards in a game by a Bronco rookie QB. (308, in his 2nd start), First 15+ point comeback in the final 3 minutes of an NFL game since the merger,7 game winning drives in just 16 games!”

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a complete tool. Here is YOUR quote from the LT discussion:

You are so far in over your head. Again, you have made some of the dumber statements on this site in the last year. Not surprised you dont realize this however, you are completely delusional.

Dude, that statement was in the context of a "normal" draft. This one was so devoid of talent outside of lineman that it's an outlier.

Hello, if the BPA happens to be a LT or RT, you take him regardless of where you are picking in the draft.

From NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...2013-nfl-draft

Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel's blindside protector is headed for a position switch. The Jacksonville Jaguars selected Texas A&M offensive tackle Luke Joeckel with the No. 2 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft.

The Jaguars have needs at quarterback and all over the defensive side of the ball, but new general manager David Caldwell stuck to a "best player available" philosophy.

Although left tackle Eugene Monroe arguably is the team's most valuable player, he's set to become a free agent in 2014. Caldwell has no intention of extending Monroe's contract until after head coach Gus Bradley and his staff sees him in action this season.
    For Fisher, how about a piece right from KCChiefs.com ?
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...2-21c2792feb37

With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs selected LT Eric Fisher from Central Michigan.

Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and head coach Andy Reid both agreed that Eric Fisher was the "best player available" and proved it by making him the first offensive lineman since Jake Long (2008) to be selected with the league's top pick.

Seriously, like I said before, you have a complete inability to understand or comprehend complex thoughts or ideas. Talk about someone being in over their head.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL...looks like Demos and Suzy have been busy lately. These people are nuts.

Jags Fans File Petition To White House, Want Obama To Get Tebow Signed By GM
    May 6, 2013 12:33 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Tim Tebow is currently out of work after being cut by the Jets last week.

He’s had offers from the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League, the Omaha Beef of the Champions Professional Indoor Football League and the Orlando Predators of the Arena League.

Heck, the Legends Football League — formerly the Lingerie Football League — wants him to be a quarterbacks coach.

But naturally, the former Heisman Trophy winner wants to play in the National Football League.

Many believed that the former first-round pick would catch on with his hometown Jacksonville Jaguars, but Jags GM Dave Caldwell squashed that possibility in January when he said that “I can’t imagine a scenario where (Tebow) will be a Jacksonville Jaguar.”

But Tebow supporters are far from satisfied, and they want the quarterback on an NFL roster.

In a desperate attempt to get the 25-year-old back in the league, Jaguars fans have filed a petition on the White House’s “We the People” website in an effort to get President Barack Obama to call Caldwell and demand that he agree to terms with Tebow.

The official petition reads: “Jacksonville Jaguars fans want the team to sign recently released QB Tim Tebow. However, rookie general manager for the Jacksonville Jaguars David Caldwell is blocking this from happening. If the Jaguars sign & START Tebow, home games will be sold out, sales will spike, the team will win and the fans will be happy. Mr. Caldwell is ignoring lots of facts about the misunderstood Tim Tebow while in Denver: Passer rating of 125.6 is highest ever in Broncos postseason history. Most yards per completion (31.6) in NFL playoff history.100.5 QB rating is best ever for a Broncos QB in his first start. Third most passing yards in a game by a Bronco rookie QB. (308, in his 2nd start), First 15+ point comeback in the final 3 minutes of an NFL game since the merger,7 game winning drives in just 16 games!”

You can rest assured that I had nothing to do with that. The only thing I'd ever ask Obama to do would be to resign, taking Biden with him, before either of them could fark anything else up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, that statement was in the context of a "normal" draft. This one was so devoid of talent outside of lineman that it's an outlier.

Hello, if the BPA happens to be a LT or RT, you take him regardless of where you are picking in the draft.

From NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...2013-nfl-draft

For Fisher, how about a piece right from KCChiefs.com ?
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...2-21c2792feb37

Seriously, like I said before, you have a complete inability to understand or comprehend complex thoughts or ideas. Talk about someone being in over their head.
    LOL.....nice spin job clown. You were proven wrong once again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    my only question Dummo is this one

you admitted you aren't a Jet fan, only a Teblow fan

Teblow, THANK JESUS

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I was taught you root for the uniform, not the name on the back of the uniform.

Why the frig would a talentless player of Tebows level change that? Because he says God Bless every few minutes?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Because as sh1tty as 8-8 was, its as good as Tebow has ever been? And he didn't put all 8 wins on the board?

If the Jets played in a division that sucked as bad as the division Tebow played in they might have backed into a division title and a playoff spot?