Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear ESPN.. STFU with your un unnamed sources.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell, the funniest thing is that my reply has absolutely nothing to do with Tebow, yet your goofy ass had to come along and turn this into a Tebow discussion.

That's farking hilarious. Go ahead, step up and say something else incredibly stupid.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Hell, the funniest thing is that my reply has absolutely nothing to do with Tebow, yet your goofy ass had to come along and turn this into a Tebow discussion.

That's farking hilarious. Go ahead, step up and say something else incredibly stupid.
    Please take no offense.

I hope you keep posting!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm.....something "incredibly stupid"?

Oh SAR....where art thou?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny, when Tim was here you didn't bad mouth the team.

Now that they finally rid themselves of a player devoid of talent, you come by just to rip the team?

OK, has nothing to do with Timmy being released.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post

Now that they finally rid themselves of a player devoid of talent, you come by just to rip the team?

I don't understand posting on the board of an opponent but to post because of ONE player, a bottom tier player, is mind boggling.

Tebow flatheads on the wall

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post

Go back and check. As the season went along and the stupid decisions kept being piled on, I damned sure did "bad mouth" any number of things.

That's the way it usually works with most fans. You have optimism going into the season. Depending on what happens, that optimism might begin to wane. At the end of the season, when you are 6-10 and sitting at home, your disposition is much different than it was at the beginning of the season.

Now, go back and look at my first post in this thread. What did I do ? I pointed out the BULL**** in the op. FACT: Geno was no where close to the #1 career passer in the NFL draft. FACT: Just prior to the draft, most analysts who had Geno in the top 10 did so based off of TEAM NEED and predicting that a team would REACH for him.

Now, which of those facts do you want to contest ? Which of those facts have anything to do with Tebow ?

The other FACT is that I'm actually sitting here trying to discuss FACTS and FOOTBALL and then along comes SouthPark to turn this into a discussion about Tebow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go back and check. As the season went along and the stupid decisions kept being piled on, I damned sure did "bad mouth" any number of things.

That's the way it usually works with most fans. You have optimism going into the season. Depending on what happens, that optimism might begin to wane. At the end of the season, when you are 6-10 and sitting at home, your disposition is much different than it was at the beginning of the season.

Now, go back and look at my first post in this thread. What did I do ? I pointed out the BULL**** in the op. FACT: Geno was no where close to the #1 career passer in the NFL draft. FACT: Just prior to the draft, most analysts who had Geno in the top 10 did so based off of TEAM NEED and predicting that a team would REACH for him.

Now, which of those facts do you want to contest ? Which of those facts have anything to do with Tebow ?

The other FACT is that I'm actually sitting here trying to discuss FACTS and FOOTBALL and then along comes SouthPark to turn this into a discussion about Tebow.
    Because inherently ....everything you post relates directly or indirectly to Tebow via knocks on JETS current QB status.

Any post by you is QB negative ...check your short history here. your TEBOW history.

Again...NO credibility. You have a clear agenda.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

With respect,
    You showed up when Tim came on board and be honest , you were one of his loudest supporters. You like the kid and there is nothing wrong with that. When he gets picked up by another team either in the lower 48 or up in Canada then you can start supporting him again.
    My question is why, now that Tim is no longer a Jet , are you still here? You know and we know your a Tebow fan and not a Jets fan, time to move on, don't you think ?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Because inherently ....everything you post relates directly or indirectly to Tebow via knocks on JETS current QB status.

Any post by you is QB negative ...check your short history here. your TEBOW history.

Again...NO credibility. You have a clear agenda.

Dude, you are so full of ****. I've talked about any number of subjects here that have absolutely nothing to do with Tebow. Where do you want to start ? Talks about trading Revis ? About how badly Sparano sucked ? The poor line play and terrible coaching by Guges ? How even though the line wasn't opening many holes, Shonne Green still had a propensity to find the nearest Jet lineman and run straight into his back ? How the Jets would be better off without Santonio Holmes.

My only "agenda" here is that I wanted to have a winning season and a team in the playoffs.

As I alluded to, your glasses are so damned fogged up that all you see is Tebow, Tebow, Tebow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a total crock of crap. Most the guys who had him going top 10 just prior to the draft were predicting based on team needs. You know, where teams in dire need of a qb REACH and take one with a much higher pick than they should.

And what is this "Top passer in NFL draft history" BS ?? Hell, Colt McCoy threw for more yards than Geno, so did fricking Brady Quinn. He wasn't even the leader in top career passing yards in this QB draft class, Landry Jones was.

It's fine if people want to run to Geno's defense right now, but at least put forth something truthful instead of a bunch of BS.
    ROFLMAO @ Tebow fan chastising fans or defending another QB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JUMBOJET View Post
    "Geno Smith didn’t even know that he’s the top passer in NFL Draft history, having thrown for more college yards than anyone save for 26 players, from Dan Marino and John Elway, to Andrew Luck, Cam Newton, and RG III. Geno didn’t know this when I talked with him, and that’s of equal importance, because it questions who is doing his marketing for him."

**this was written Thursday before the draft**

http://www.zennie62blog.com/2013/04/...offense-38661/

there's your reason for firing his incompetent agents and for him to not even to know his own personal stats makes your spoiled brat article even less credible.

All of you at ESPN had him as a top 10 overall pick in the 1st round but as soon as he goes to the Jets.. here we go.. time to make up stories about a promising kid and sell those newspapers because you got the draft wrong. You are bandwagon sport journalists with your continuing "circus" references.

And if your unnamed source, happens to be someone from the buffalo bills organization covering his ass for not drafting Geno. I would be scared as well, playing him twice a year now. Plus, if i was meeting with the buffalo bills organization <-LMAO ... i would be texting on my phone as well.
    The guy fell into the second round for a reason. Do you really believe that NFL GM's like our own Idzik are investing in a first round pick based on marketing?

I don't care why he fell but the reality is the guys that count, the 32 NFL GM's, many of whom need a franchise QB as much as we do passed the first time around and about a third of them passed a second time around.

I hope the guy turns into a great franchise QB but this is not Andrew Luck, Dan Marino, RG 3 or Cam Newton type of prospect and anyone who spouts stats from the Air Raid O they ran is as full of crap as the rumor mongering assassination job being done on this kid by "unknown" sources.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

you had no problem with the most stupid of all 2012 decisions, ergo..pissing away TWO draft picks to bring in mouth breathing trailer trash Tim Teblow who is arguably, the worst QB in the history of the NFL (and thankfully out of work)

That decision screwed up the entire season and then got the GM who made it summarily sh1tcanned at the end of the season.

You loved it and posted 476 adoring positive posts about your hero and only criticized the Jets when it became apparent that they had somewhat come to their senses and decided to just about NEVER let that useless turd on the football field AFTER he proved even incompetent at protecting the punter

Those are the facts, hypocrite and they are UNDENIABLE

Go get in your trailer and follow your hero to Canada or wherever he ends up. Your credibility on a Jets message board is 15 BELOW ZERO

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    you had no problem with the most stupid of all 2012 decisions, ergo..pissing away TWO draft picks to bring in mouth breathing trailer trash Tim Teblow who is arguably, the worst QB in the history of the NFL (and thankfully out of work)

That decision screwed up the entire season and then got the GM who made it summarily sh1tcanned at the end of the season.

You loved it and posted 476 adoring positive posts about your hero and only criticized the Jets when it became apparent that they had somewhat come to their senses and decided to just about NEVER let that useless turd on the football field AFTER he proved even incompetent at protecting the punter

Those are the facts, hypocrite and they are UNDENIABLE

Go get in your trailer and follow your hero to Canada or wherever he ends up. Your credibility on a Jets message board is 15 BELOW ZERO

Dude, GFY.

First of all, it was one draft pick as the Jets and Broncos swapped a 6th and a 7th. Secondly, there were valid "football reasons" for the trade and who knows, if the Jets would have had a real OC last year, things might have been different. Nearly EVERYONE on the planet will readily admit that Tebow was completely misused last year and that Sparano was/is horribly inept.

As for facts, you couldn't recognize an actual fact if someone smacked you in the mouth with it.

The Jet's season was screwed for any number of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with Tebow. You want to doubt that ? Then explain 2011's miserable season ending performance when Tebow wasn't even on the team.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a total crock of crap. Most the guys who had him going top 10 just prior to the draft were predicting based on team needs. You know, where teams in dire need of a qb REACH and take one with a much higher pick than they should.

And what is this "Top passer in NFL draft history BS ?? Hell, Colt McCoy threw for more yards than Geno, so did fricking Brady Quinn. He wasn't even the leader in top career passing yards in this QB draft class, Landry Jones was.

It's fine if people want to run to Geno's defense right now, but at least put forth something truthful instead of a bunch of BS.
    Shouldn't you be brushing up on your French Canadian?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Shouldn't you be brushing up on your French Canadian?
    Do you want to try and take issue with anything I said ? Didn't think so. Run along now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    With respect,
    You showed up when Tim came on board and be honest , you were one of his loudest supporters. You like the kid and there is nothing wrong with that. When he gets picked up by another team either in the lower 48 or up in Canada then you can start supporting him again.
    My question is why, now that Tim is no longer a Jet , are you still here? You know and we know your a Tebow fan and not a Jets fan, time to move on, don't you think ?
    The clown won't go NEAR this one, will it?!

F*** Tebow fans! We don't want you weirdos making our JETS look any worse! Move along and take Sars with you!

Veteran
    Rochester, NY--Originally from Long Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to try and take issue with anything I said ? Didn't think so. Run along now.
    Since Tebow will never be in the NFL again is your new favorite team now "Free Agency"? And the only issue I will take up with you is that you're a clown, just like Tebow.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    Since Tebow will never be in the NFL again is your new favorite team now "Free Agency"? And the only issue I will take up with you is that you're a clown, just like Tebow.

WRT Tebow, we'll see what the future holds.

As for the rest of your statement, I'm crushed, truly, I am. The great and all knowing Choon thinks I'm a clown. Seriously, I might not be able to sleep tonight.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure many Jets fans such as myself is ignoring this idiocy....its a shame though that people would stoop so low....nice to see that Smith is going about his life as business as usual..learning the play book etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 113 View Post
    Yep, we got the steal of the draft. Jets fan need to ignore the media trying to tear this kid apart before he even finishes reading the playbook.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you despise this team so much and you are glad tebow got away from them........then WHY even root for the jets....if you post NOTHING but negative, then why call yourself a fan.....lol

Nah, not pissed about the Tebow thing at all. I don't get pissed when a baby craps it's diaper or a little kid uses crayon on the wall. It's just what they do and they don't know any better.

Similarly, I view the Jets organization and many of you guys here the same way. Kind of like when you some of you all claim "Tebow had his chance, but he couldn't beat Sanchez last year", as if the kid was ever given a shot.

Hell, I'm actually kind of glad that he managed to get away from this team.

As for my supposed lack of credibility here, that's understandable because guys like you seeming have no understanding of critical or logical thought. Seriously, the next time a good/smart idea or comment comes out of your mouth, it will be the first to have done so in quite a while.

Now run along sunshine and go find someone more on your level to play with. I'd suggest a group of third graders as a place to start.