Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GifCam

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That only sounds funny in your head. Don't let the hangar ruin you. You used to be a solid poster.

SAR I
    Go into your settings, disable sigs. Very simple.

And you're one to talk with that highly offensive sig you have

And hate to break it to you, but she is not underage, pal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That only sounds funny in your head. Don't let the hangar ruin you. You used to be a solid poster.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Ha.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

SAR I
    Ruin me? I think you have it a little backwards. The hangar is the place to come for sanity, to escape the Failing Strip for a little while. It's okay to come here and smile instead of attending the never ending funeral for the Jets in the other forum and panning everything the Jets do simply because guys named Idzik and Ryan are in charge.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Ruin me? I think you have it a little backwards. The hangar is the place to come for sanity, to escape the Failing Strip for a little while. It's okay to come here and smile instead of attending the never ending funeral for the Jets in the other forum and panning everything the Jets do simply because guys named Idzik and Ryan are in charge.
    This guy gets it, the other guy doesn't.

Also being endorsed as 'a solid poster' by a relentless troll isn't saying much.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Go into your settings, disable sigs. Very simple.

And you're one to talk with that highly offensive sig you have

And hate to break it to you, but she is not underage, pal.
    What you want to do here at the seventh grade losers table is completely up to you.

But on the landing strip that type of sexually offensive signature isn't appropriate. And no, we shouldn't have to disable signatures simply because you want to show off to your friends between gym and home economics.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or, perhaps the Hangar is the place that distracts all the moderators from doing their jobs so they aren't spending enough time in the Landing Strip patrolling all the harassment that is going on over there.

Perhaps also, the Hangar is a place for harassing posters to suck up to the moderators thinking it buys them protection over on the Landing Strip. Eventually things will get so bad that Sean will have to do something about the situation over there. You know, like have it moderated.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    From my perspective, the shuttering of the Hotties Forum is long overdue. With the glut of social media, as well as a preponderance of sites where beautiful women may be perused in various degrees of undress, made it passť. Frankly, very few of us actually posted images or commented in there anyway.

So, to my "brothers in arms" (hands, perhaps?), many thanks for the fascinating entertainment you have provided over the years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    From my perspective, the shuttering of the Hotties Forum is long overdue. With the glut of social media, as well as a preponderance of sites where beautiful women may be perused in various degrees of undress, made it passť. Frankly, very few of us actually posted images or commented in there anyway.

So, to my "brothers in arms" (hands, perhaps?), many thanks for the fascinating entertainment you have provided over the years.
    Speaking of which, how is your monthlong vacation in Philadelphia going?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What you want to do here at the seventh grade losers table is completely up to you.

But on the landing strip that type of sexually offensive signature isn't appropriate. And no, we shouldn't have to disable signatures simply because you want to show off to your friends between gym and home economics.

SAR I
    Here's an idea:

PUT ME ON IGNORE!

What a friggin BABY you are!

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to Sonoma; up to Wine Country. Be back later. It was so hot yesterday that we put the trip off a day. God, California is so beautiful.

I love real beauty; whatever the cost.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or, perhaps the Hangar is the place that distracts all the moderators from doing their jobs so they aren't spending enough time in the Landing Strip patrolling all the harassment that is going on over there.

Perhaps also, the Hangar is a place for harassing posters to suck up to the moderators thinking it buys them protection over on the Landing Strip. Eventually things will get so bad that Sean will have to do something about the situation over there. You know, like have it moderated.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Every now and then I get the distinct impression that you actually believe the stuff you type... but the notion quickly passes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of which, how is your monthlong vacation in Philadelphia going?
    LOL. Swimmingly. Or, at my age, somewhat swimmingly.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Swimmingly. Or, at my age, somewhat swimmingly.
    Wish I could say the same, but I'm so potent with such a high sperm count that my wife has to chew before she swallows.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Wish I could say the same, but I'm so potent with such a high sperm count that my wife has to chew before she swallows.
    LOL! Actually, I have no idea about my current count or motility (just going for the joke). In the past, the creation of my son was a "one shot" affair.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    JetsThings Chewables!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    JetsThings Chewables!
    Jets Inside Her