Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My how far we've come!

[QUOTE=Austin;4885932]I just find this argument so laughable. You think the Ravens are that loaded with talent offensively? Sanchez would suck with those guys too.[./QUOTE]

Boldin>>>>>>>>>>>Holmes
    Smith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hill or whoever you wanna call our #2
    Rice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>anything we have at RB

Come on now, really!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    For 4 games he did do pretty decent.. He just sh!it bed completely in 2nd half of 09 afccg and 1st half of 2010 afccg. If he plays decent for a whole game 1 or both of those games we would have made it to Super Bowl once maybe twice..
    That is so freakin laughable.

I didn't realize Sanchez played D in those games. Rex's D **** the bed in the 1st half at Pitt.

Oh no don't say anything bad about almighty Rex. He the bestest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    That is so freakin laughable.

I didn't realize Sanchez played D in those games. Rex's D **** the bed in the 1st half at Pitt.

Oh no don't say anything bad about almighty Rex. He the bestest ever.
    Haha what a joker.. Ok lets go through the entire game to satify Sanchez apologists.. Your right although jets D SHUTOUT Pitt in the 2nd half they didnt do well in the 1st half. They did let up 2 tds? The 3rd td was scored by the greatest in your eyes " mark Sanchez" who "surprisingly" fumbled the ball and Pitt D scooped it up returned it for td. So correction, Sanchez did score a td in the 1st half just not for the jets..

Haha what a joker.. Ok lets go through the entire game to satify Sanchez apologists.. Your right although jets D SHUTOUT Pitt in the 2nd half they didnt do well in the 1st half. They did let up 2 tds? The 3rd td was scored by the greatest in your eyes " mark Sanchez" who "surprisingly" fumbled the ball and Pitt D scooped it up returned it for td. So correction, Sanchez did score a td in the 1st half just not for the jets..
    Blah blah. All hail Rex. It's funny the Jets win its because of Rex they lose it's because of Sanchez.

Rex, as HC, HIS team was unprepared, outcoached and blown out at home 3 games last yr and HIS team didn't show up the final 2 games, one at home against a lame duck HC in Norv Turner and the final game at Buff.

Sanchez sucked last yr. But so did the Jets HC.
    Last edited by C Mart; 05-04-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Early 2009. Back when Rex's D confused offenses.

As for Sanchez....boo-fvcking-hoo. I'm tired of the woulda coulda shoulda BS.

Both won't be here in 2014.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 05-04-2013 at 09:26 PM.

Blah blah. All hail Rex. It's funny the Jets win its because of Rex they lose it's because of Sanchez.

Rex, as HC, HIS team was unprepared, outcoached and blown out at home 3 games last yr and HIS team didn't show up the final 2 games, one at home against a lame duck HC in Norv Turner and the final game at Buff.

Sanchez sucked last yr. But so did the Jets HC.
    Ok now we switched from 2010 to last yr. you have a Sar hate for Rex I see. But D wasn't great, did they stop playing hard after butt fumbled the last snap of the game on national tv vs texas and assured jets were virtually out of playoffs? Maybe.. What would it have mattered? Did you want a lower draft pick? sure the D was tired after continuous 3 and outs by the O and nothing left to play for. It's not Rex's fault for mark being a disaster last yr. I do fault him for being on board with MT signing sparano who was a terrible O cord.

Ok now we switched from 2010 to last yr. you have a Sar hate for Rex I see. But D wasn't great, did they stop playing hard after butt fumbled the last snap of the game on national tv vs texas and assured jets were virtually out of playoffs? Maybe.. What would it have mattered? Did you want a lower draft pick? sure the D was tired after continuous 3 and outs by the O and nothing left to play for. It's not Rex's fault for mark being a disaster last yr. I do fault him for being on board with MT signing sparano who was a terrible O cord.
    I could go to 2011 where Rex admitted he didn't know what was going on in his locker room and team.

I don't hate Rex. I just don't worship him like so many here.

Veteran
    I could go to 2011 where Rex admitted he didn't know what was going on in his locker room and team.

I don't hate Rex. I just don't worship him like so many here.
    Just because many people don't want him gone doesn't mean they worship him. I think most fans agree that he has faults.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Jesus Christ

Did Sanchez have a subpar supporting cast last year? Absolutely.

But let's call a spade a spade, the kid is one of the most mentally weak players I've ever seen.

He couldn't cope with the smallest bit of adversity if his life depended on it.

The constant head hanging after a mistake. The constant throwing his arms up in the air and helpless puppy dog look on his face whenever things don't go his way.

It's f*cking embarrassing.

I've heard mooks like SAR repeatedly say that the Jets didn't draft Sanchez to be an "elite" QB. That we simply drafted him in the hopes of him being the next Trent Dilfer.

LOL...what a crock of sh*t.

You don't trade up into the Top 5 for a QB in the hopes of landing a career gamemanager. You're selecting a QB that high to be the face of your franchise and focal point of your offense for a decade.

So Sanchez has proven to be a failure because we weren't able to surround him with the most dominant OL in the league, a Top 5 rushing attack and Top 3 defense year after year?

Boo-f*cking-hoo

This is the era of the salary cap. It isn't feasible to keep all of those things in tact for the long haul. Sooner or later your supposed "franchise" QB needs to step up and grab the bull by the horns and put his stamp on the team.

And when Sanchez was asked to do this, he failed miserably.

Move on

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Jesus Christ

But let's call a spade a spade, the kid is one of the most mentally weak players I've ever seen.

The constant head hanging after a mistake. The constant throwing his arms up in the air and helpless puppy dog look on his face whenever things don't go his way.

I've heard mooks like SAR repeatedly say that the Jets didn't draft Sanchez to be an "elite" QB. That we simply drafted him in the hopes of him being the next Trent Dilfer.

You don't trade up into the Top 5 for a QB in the hopes of landing a career gamemanager. You're selecting a QB that high to be the face of your franchise and focal point of your offense for a decade.

So Sanchez has proven to be a failure because we weren't able to surround him with the most dominant OL in the league, a Top 5 rushing attack and Top 3 defense year after year?

Boo-f*cking-hoo

This is the era of the salary cap. It isn't feasible to keep all of those things in tact for the long haul. Sooner or later your supposed "franchise" QB needs to step up and grab the bull by the horns and put his stamp on the team.

Move on
    Thank you!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thats easy to say when you are constantly running for your life behind the worst line on the NFL, put together by the worst OC in the NFL, whos worst offensive minded coach in the NFL enabled it to ocuur, who worked under a GM, who decided to make up for it by creating a circus distraction.

Rex is a delusional human being with a terribly lopsided look on life and it shows. Rex is the person who is mentally weak as he is constatnly looking at one side of life in an elated state, and constantly draws misery to settle himself. A classic trait of anyone who disrespects his body as he does. No one like that should be a head coach. Hes a complete jackass of a human being. So he brings in someone, who other GMs completely laugh at and know exactly what is going to happen prior to the year by making the offense as predictable as ever seen in 40 years of play. It was the wrong knid of support, by a coach who cannot support himself properly.

Like almost every other time, people who do not understand energy, will see an instant change in sanchez once he gets the right person to coach him.

SPOT ON

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Jesus Christ

Boo-f*cking-hoo

Move on

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    After game one...I was bragging to anyone who would listen, Mark is the Answer.

jeez.......seems like 10 years ago.
    Mark is still the answer.

Only the question has changed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    Mark is still the answer.

Only the question has changed.
    spot on

the only question is now

June 1 or after the season

our long national nightmare is almost over

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Don't buy it. Look around the league -- the game has changed. The rules and level of college QB play allow guys to step in and produce immediately. Year two isn't a "development year" anymore. If Ryan Tannehill struggles this year nobody will be making excuses for him. Did Josh Freeman have better weapons in 2010 when he had 25 TDs and 6 INTs? No he had WORSE weapons. He just played better. Guys like Keller would be in the Pro Bowl if they played in New England, Denver, or Pittsburgh.

I think it's clear entering 2012 that Mark Sanchez didn't have a lot of weapons on offense. I also think it's clear the team hadn't made great choices as far as OC were concerned. But I think it's even more clear, after four years, that Mark Sanchez is a bad QB who would have failed in almost any NFL city.
    This is the reality. The Jets made bad choices in OC, not supporting the o-line and letting Braylon for almost nothing (meaning what he ultimately got paid)

But those are NOT the reason Sanchez is a bad NFL QB - he wouldn't have been good anywhere. Drafting Sanchez was just another bad decision by Jets management at the time.

I don't understand why it has to be - The Jets did everything wrong except for drafting Sanchez.

Without a top 3 running game or top 3 defense, he can't even be average - and with them he was exactly that, sometimes. He's not a QB. He's a manager. He's always been a manager. And he never took the next step - and never will.