Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION -

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    wait... Vinnie's niece is just another Kelly?
    On the internets isn't it always best to assume that this is the case until it's proven otherwise? And even then...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    On the internets isn't it always best to assume that this is the case until it's proven otherwise? And even then...

The only legit posters that I remember was Survivor one who is Kyle Wilson's brother and someone's Mom posted but I forgot who her player son was..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Please stop bothering SAR 1; he is upset that you guys are mean to him.

darnit; SAR I. That's the guy. Please make him feel comfortable. He comes into the goofball forum to kick people in the shins when you guys make fun of his posts in the real football forum.

Please, guys, please...it's important.

Please.
    I thought there was a rule here against creating a thread to attack another poster. At least there was when I was a mod.

Lets show just a little class. I dont agree with everything SAR says, but would never make a thread to attack him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    I thought there was a rule here against creating a thread to attack another poster. At least there was when I was a mod.

Lets show just a little class. I dont agree with everything SAR says, but would never make a thread to attack him.
    I'll bet that when you were a mod, jetman...(before my time) it would probably have annoyed you to receive 17 PMs a day from a poster reporting, whining, complaining and requesting bans for 14 different posters.

The mods have lives and can't spend nearly every full day dealing with the reports from one aggrieved party.

and for the record, I was only joshing about that Seahawk stuff... You are terrific and loyal Jet fan

JET FANS UNITED

GO JETS

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Or He is having a bad hair day.. It could be like Mangolds brother except he doesn't have a brother just 3 sisters..
    Stop starting stupid unfounded rumors. Next thing you know you will be a 3 foot four toed dwarf with strange predelictions.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 05-05-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Stop starting stupid unfounded rumors.
    We definitely don't want you to be another Kelly. But since you've been tagged, please provide DNA sample or revealing photo for gender verification.

All Pro
    wait... Vinnie's niece is just another Kelly?
    No. My hair is just fine thank you.

All Pro
    We definitely don't want you to be another Kelly. But since you've been tagged, please provide DNA sample or revealing photo for gender verification.

sure, sending a dna sample through the internets right now

No. My hair is just fine thank you.
    new conditioner?

All Pro
    new conditioner?
    my sister (who coined the phrase Vinny Testaverde's Niece) said she once had a dream where the Blessed Virgin Mary came to her and said she would never ever have a bad hair day again. I like to think I got some of that blessing.

I think we need to go back to piling on SAR now. I wonder how his hair is. Savage you know his real name, you must know.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post

I actually think the people who complain about SAR are more annoying than SAR by far. I'm not sure why people take SAR's posts so seriously. Everybody should go outside and enjoy the beautiful day, especially because the Hotties Forum is apparently missing for some reason. Thus, there is no reason to be on this site now.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    I actually think the people who complain about SAR are more annoying than SAR by far. I'm not sure why people take SAR's posts so seriously. Everybody should go outside and enjoy the beautiful day, especially because the Hotties Forum is apparently missing for some reason. Thus, there is no reason to be on this site now.
    We got beautiful weather in Seattle today!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    ALL of the many respected posters here at JI who have chosen to ignore His Lameness agree with you that he should not be taken all that seriously

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Some idiots posted nudity. Sooth warned us not to do it bc the advertisers would pull their ads. As usual, the actions of a few ruin things for many.

I blame the mods. Maybe Sooth will dock their pay.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

my sister (who coined the phrase Vinny Testaverde's Niece) said she once had a dream where the Blessed Virgin Mary came to her and said she would never ever have a bad hair day again. I like to think I got some of that blessing.

I think we need to go back to piling on SAR now. I wonder how his hair is. Savage you know his real name, you must know.
    Ummm What part of Fred and Scott didn't you understand?? Here's a clue SAR's real name starts with a S..

it isn't.

All League
    When it comes to SAR you should take my dads words of wisdom before you reply to one of his threads:

Never argue with an idiot because he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

All League
    It's Ted.

Sar I, has been entertaining me for years. Great poster.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    It's Ted.

Sar I, has been entertaining me for years. Great poster.
    Agreed. He's one of the most die hard Jet fans on JI and is witty as hell. He just looks at things realistically and gets blasted for it.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    It's Ted.

Sar I, has been entertaining me for years
    . Great poster.
    So has Ted