Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    The only thing more annoying than that is 'Hampur' snubbery
    Fixed

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Does anyone else find the title of this thread - ATTENTION - just a little ironic? Considering who is its subject?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Meh, take it for what it's worth. SAR says some pretty unpopular stuff and it rankles people. Big deal. I do agree with WCO though about how annoying it is when he invades the Hampur with complaints about the nonsense that occurs over here on the Pfail. Church and state need to remain separate. JMO.
    Wait, so SAR actually whines in the hampur about the rest of us calling him out? Didn't know he was so sensitive. Here is an idea for SAR, stop acting like a troll and we will stop treating you like one.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    who's SAR...????

oh, you mean the poster that I and about 25 percent of the posters at JI have decided to ignore because of their lame, unfunny, tired shtick?

got it...

I'll be nice to him if I ever foolishly decide to read or respond to one of his posts again
    No the one you claim you ignore but about 25% of the time you post about him!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    So has Ted
    +1

WCO is good people! And I'm not just saying that because we walked into the Coliseum in Oakland together to watch the Jets beat the living crap out of the Raiders one time.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Fixed

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I approve of this thread. Please be nice to SAR everyone. He's really a top notch poster. And this is a top notch first post.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bite. You proceed from a false premise; Hampurites don't take themselves more seriously than the Strippers. Quite the opposite, most take themselves LESS seriously, which is why so many find the Strip annoying.
    It's OK fella,you don't have to explain yourself to me

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Fixed
    Clearly

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You say "snobbery"; we say "beef-witted".

You're always welcome Red
    Snobbery,snubbery,shrubbery whatever!

beef witted?...Maybe I should accept your invitation,I'll be there in a minute although I fear my reputation is at steak here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    The only thing more annoying than that is 'Hampur' snobbery
    Snobbery?

Whilst this kerfuffle apparently has everyone's knickers in a twist, I dare say it's nothing more than poppycock!

Good day!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Never understood the hate for SAR. His opinion is the opposite of most here, but he always states his reasons pretty clearly.
    The people complaining also probably tune into Francessa every day expecting him to suddenly applaud the Jets, and more specifically their fans, for being mouth breathing morons.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bite. You proceed from a false premise; Hampurites don't take themselves more seriously than the Strippers. Quite the opposite, most take themselves LESS seriously, which is why so many find the Strip annoying.
    The mere fact that you guys talk about yourselves in terms of "hampurites" and "strippers" makes obvious the immature, territorial nature of the majority of posters here.

This site has always suffered from cliques. Team vampire guy vs. team wolf guy... it's like you're all 14 year old girls on a Twilight fan site.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    No the one you claim you ignore but about 25% of the time you post about him!
    You are a loyal cheerleader for a very unpopular tyrant I commend you..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    The people complaining also probably tune into Francessa every day expecting him to suddenly applaud the Jets, and more specifically their fans, for being mouth breathing morons.
    Its shameful that today day and age people get zero say or chioce about listening to sports radio.. bet satellite loves fat mike, thinking will force people to buy into them.. Boomer and carton are awesome, they carry that POS. Oh and John McClane was a fiction cartoon made into a series of bad movies..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's amazing how SAR, the attention whore, has a thread dedicated to him. He gets attention and creates controversy without even having to post. And the thread is started by a mod. I still think SAR is a paid poster, tasked with creating controversy to drive posts and site hits. No one could actually believe the things that he posts. I must admit, it is a good strategy, and he does his job well.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    It's amazing how SAR, the attention whore, has a thread dedicated to him. He gets attention and creates controversy without even having to post. And the thread is started by a mod. I still think SAR is a paid poster, tasked with creating controversy to drive posts and site hits. No one could actually believe the things that he posts. I must admit, it is a good strategy, and he does his job well.
    Creative thinking but the obvious truth is - if your in love with #6 and have signed posters all over your room and dream that qb will turn into the next eli.. But😳 something goes terribly wrong the head case buttfumbler and you must blame anyone other then him.. Rex Ryan of course ..despite saying in posts Sanchez will turn it around he never does, making the desperate believing appear foolish.. Then You garantee Rex would be fired in jan proving wrong again only enrages more.. That poster whom I won't name is living on a pipe dream, will only root for the jets if Rex is canned and mark Sanchez remains jets qb

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Thats just it. he,s much better than the two posters who just post "ban" or GFY when they don't like your post.

he doesn't waste time with threads like "WAH, The Media Hates Us" or post a picture and say " So and So is Gonna Be a Beast This Year"

He has a point and backs it up with why he thinks what he thinks.
    Agreed. And if he he just stuck to football he'd receive very little flak for his opinions. It's all the other fake elitist crap, "I drive a BMW...blah, blah, blah....unwashed masses....blah, blah, blah." It's designed purely to incite so he reaps what he sows.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

poppycock!

Good day!
    I find that word so frigging funny!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ATTENTION: Calling out a single poster, by dedicating an entire thread to said poster, does two things:

1. Feeds the ego of the subjected poster, bringing him much joy and amusement.

2. Says more about the thread starter than it does about the subject.

In my opinion, SAR1 adds far more quality to this board than the countless #'s who prefer to respond to threads with such intelligent replies and space wasting comments like "Sign This Beast!", "For Short Money" and, "No Homo."
    Last edited by scott dierking II; 05-06-2013 at 08:19 AM.