Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION -

Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    I find that word so frigging funny!

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    The mere fact that you guys talk about yourselves in terms of "hampurites" and "strippers" makes obvious the immature, territorial nature of the majority of posters here.
    This guys REALLY gets it.

Jets Insider VIP
    The mere fact that you guys talk about yourselves in terms of "hampurites" and "strippers" makes obvious the immature, territorial nature of the majority of posters here.

This site has always suffered from cliques. Team vampire guy vs. team wolf guy... it's like you're all 14 year old girls on a Twilight fan site.
    If you're so out of a clique you don't even know it exists, does that clique make a sound?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    It's OK fella,you don't have to explain yourself to me
    Thanks buddy! I'll keep that in mind for when the first impulse strikes.

Snobbery,snubbery,shrubbery whatever!

beef witted?...Maybe I should accept your invitation,I'll be there in a minute although I fear my reputation is at steak here.
    Nicely played.

Sooo, had it been worded as "posters who frequent the Hangar or Landing Strip" it would have been more mature and less territorial?

Taking that so seriously just reinforces what I said about some of the more verbose posters on the Landing Strip. You get that, right?

This site has always suffered from cliques. Team vampire guy vs. team wolf guy... it's like you're all 14 year old girls on a Twilight fan site.
    It has? That's your esteemed assessment from having joined the site all of 4 months ago, is it? What this site has suffered from for as long as I have been here is the detritus of previously banned douchebag posters who are so immature and insecure that they feel compelled to constantly rejoin the site with aliases, whilst stirring the pot with their special brand of sh!t, all the while trying to pontificate from some delusional moral high ground. Occasionally we are even blessed with an especially dim bulb who even admits to being one of these odious jerkoffs.

But yea, goofing around in the Hampur is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Snobbery?

Whilst this kerfuffle apparently has everyone's knickers in a twist, I dare say it's nothing more than poppycock!

Good day!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

beef witted?...Maybe I should accept your invitation,I'll be there in a minute although I fear my reputation is at steak here.
    Is your reputation fillet mignon,rib eye or porterhouse??

SAR sucks.

That is all.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Is your reputation fillet mignon,rib eye or porterhouse??
    You know he was kidding, right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Really? What are you in some sort of clique or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    You are a loyal cheerleader for a very unpopular tyrant I commend you..
    Hey, its football not the Middle East. Chill.

If you're so out of a clique you don't even know it exists, does that clique make a sound?
    sure. It sounds like this: CLICK, CLICK, CLICK. You can do it to. It's fun!

click, click, click, click. That's why the Lord invented the mouse.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Lol, what's so hard about simply not responding? All these people who like to get your goat (where does that phrase derive from anyway?) eventually move on if no one responds to them.
    'to get your goat' has it's origins in horse racing.
    Race horses are very high-strung animals. Goats are often used as companion animals, to keep a horse calm.
    Someone wanting to fix a race would slip into the barn the night before the race, steal the goat, then an upset, distracted horse would run a bad race.
    Hence, if you are upset and not at your best, it is said that 'someone has gotten your goat.'

YANKEES SUCK!!!!!

I had to

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by mdkeller28 View Post
    'to get your goat' has it's origins in horse racing.
    Race horses are very high-strung animals. Goats are often used as companion animals, to keep a horse calm.
    Someone wanting to fix a race would slip into the barn the night before the race, steal the goat, then an upset, distracted horse would run a bad race.
    Hence, if you are upset and not at your best, it is said that 'someone has gotten your goat.'

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Please stop bothering SAR 1; he is upset that you guys are mean to him.

darnit; SAR I. That's the guy. Please make him feel comfortable. He comes into the goofball forum to kick people in the shins when you guys make fun of his posts in the real football forum.

Please, guys, please...it's important.

Please.
    we are his intertainment as it should be and always is. After all lifes a boomerrang. He's great!

Jets Insider VIP
    The only thing more annoying than that is 'Hampur' snobbery
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You say "snobbery"; we say "beef-witted".

You're always welcome Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I'll bite. You proceed from a false premise; Hampurites don't take themselves more seriously than the Strippers. Quite the opposite, most take themselves LESS seriously, which is why so many find the Strip annoying.

Well played.

But there is no screening or selection process to anyone wanting post in the Hangar, the only requirement is that you can take a joke at your expense and not take yourself (and your football) too seriously.

Sure we poke fun at the threads on the Strip, but if you step back and look at the posts, isn't it warranted? Especially if SORE 1 is starting threads.

Ok, old-timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

Sooo, had it been worded as "posters who frequent the Hangar or Landing Strip" it would have been more mature and less territorial?

Taking that so seriously just reinforces what I said about some of the more verbose posters on the Landing Strip. You get that, right?

It has? That's your esteemed assessment from having joined the site all of 4 months ago, is it? What this site has suffered from for as long as I have been here is the detritus of previously banned douchebag posters who are so immature and insecure that they feel compelled to constantly rejoin the site with aliases, whilst stirring the pot with their special brand of sh!t, all the while trying to pontificate from some delusional moral high ground. Occasionally we are even blessed with an especially dim bulb who even admits to being one of these odious jerkoffs.

But yea, goofing around in the Hampur is the problem.

Well said JW.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Duh Beef witted yes I knew..

A lot of the stuff he says it's true he just says so dramatically and over the top it pisses everyone off.. I don't understand why people just don't reply.. It's not hard just keep scrolling

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Wait, so SAR actually whines in the hampur about the rest of us calling him out? Didn't know he was so sensitive. Here is an idea for SAR, stop acting like a troll and we will stop treating you like one.
    Yes.

He wants me to get banned because I called him a fool and now he is crying to the mods about my sig.

I'm pretty sure they are tired of his constantly crying to them 20 times a day to ban 20 different people.
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 05-06-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Yes.

He wants me to get banned because I called him a fool and now he is crying to the mods about my sig.
    lol that's hilarious.. you just have to laugh at trolls

Bewildered Beast

It's a matter of preference, you self-important ninny. But thanks for sharing.

BTW, your brother is very funny; how come you aren't?
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 05-06-2013 at 03:19 PM.