Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: Tom Brady- have fun with this video!

  1. #1
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    113

    Tom Brady- have fun with this video!


  2. #2
    Was that Tom Brady and Roger Goodell celebrating after successfully burning all the damning Spygate evidence?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807
    Was that asshat Bruschi there too?

    They sounded like a bunch of screaming schoolgirls!

    I'm sure the orgy must have been FABULOUS!

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Brady put down a bet that netted him about $25,000.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    That was such a gay guy ZOMG reaction. No wonder why Kraft came out today with that preemptive strike.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Brady put down a bet that netted him about $25,000.
    When he wed Gisele he netted way more then that..

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,963
    Doesn't the NFL frown on gambling connections for their star gay quarterback?

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Middlesex County, NJ
    Posts
    3,368
    He looks like Mister Freakin' Rogers with that hair and little bow-tie.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    He looks like Mister Freakin' Rogers with that hair and little bow-tie.
    Stunning that guy is one of the best QBs of all time... What is the medical term for split personality?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    When he wed Gisele he netted way more then that..
    And he know's much less about women than he knows about horses.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,420
    Good clean fun.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,324
    Nice bow tie Tommy. Very Butch!

    No wonder Giselle digs you.





  13. #13
    who cares. he just won $ 25,000. i'd act the same way. but then again $25,000 to brady is like $0.10 to the average person.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,553
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    who cares. he just won $ 25,000. i'd act the same way. but then again $25,000 to brady is like $0.10 to the average person.
    He dressed for the Derby not knowing he was going to win a dime, if he did.

    Nothing can excuse that clown suit.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Stunning that guy is one of the best QBs of all time... What is the medical term for split personality?
    It really is amazing. There seems to be a video or two like this a year. It's not an isolated incident - but he's an absolutely great QB, so good for him.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,885
    Man, he dresses so well. Always on top of the new fashion wave. Wonder where he gets his suits.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,367
    Tom Brady and the commissioner of the league hugging over gambling winnings? Nobody sees this as a major ethics issue?

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Man, he dresses so well. Always on top of the new fashion wave. Wonder where he gets his suits.
    [youtube]FhoDD6L7A6k[/youtube]

  19. #19
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    Tom Brady and the commissioner of the league hugging over gambling winnings? Nobody sees this as a major ethics issue?
    You don't think that is actually Goodell do you?

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    You don't think that is actually Goodell do you?
    Sorry, I didn't see the video, I saw someone's comment above. My bad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us