Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Here to see what 'beef witted snobbery' is all about

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    We weren't exactly like that. She has a lot of guy friends. It would make me jealous when she'd be off with one of them drinking instead of being with me but I didn't want to be that jealous guy so I let it ride. Only when we were drunk and fighting did that kind of stuff come up. There was one story about where she got real jealous that I was talking to a bunch of girls after we got into a fight and I left them at the bar and walked 4 miles down the road. But other than that time there weren't any displays of that type of jealousy.

I will say this, I think she used to get jealous that people really admired my musical talents because then it was like "Oh here he goes again entertaining people." She didn't deserve me man. She never supported anything I did. Didn't want to come out to my gigs.... etc... always had an excuse as to why she wanted to do what she wanted to do or why she didn't want to do what I wanted to do.

I remember when I broke up with her a few weeks before she finally broke up with me because she lied about going home so she could hang out with her friends without me being there... I called her selfish. She admitted it and said that "outside of a minor personality flaw" she didn't do anything wrong. And that she warned me that she was selfish... I was kind of amazed at the person she had turned into. That wasn't who I fell in love with or at least I couldn't see it then. Kind of fcked up.
    But, Southside...

Did she have crazy-eye?
    I'm thinking this ho ain't worth a big mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    But, Southside...

Did she have crazy-eye?
    I'm thinking this ho ain't worth a big mac.
    Now that you mention it....

Veteran
    Dude, just get a dog (canine type)

Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    Dude, just get a dog (canine type)
    Dogs get you SO much poon... Especially on the mountain!

Because the last time I did that I just got made fun of.

She told me she wasn't in love with me anymore. She wasn't very good to me but I loved her. Do I want her back?.... conflicted on that one. I'm pretty sure she might have just been using me towards the end. Needless to say, at this point I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to trust a woman again. I was good to her. She was selfish.

I can't imagine how some of you guys feel when you are actually getting divorced and there are kids involved. At least I was smart enough not to let her move in with me... but I was basically at that point. I dodged a bullet I suppose. Even still, I'm trying to get over her. Sometimes I wish she'd just call me and want me back. But if you knew this girl you'd know that's probably not happening. I was her longest relationship, her friends always commented asking me how I did it and how we were still together. That always bothered me. I guess she has some serious commitment issues. It would make me feel a lot better if it was her and not me.
    Hmmm...used? in what way? As in....late at night, knocked on your door? Drunk maybe and lookin' to score?

In any case...don't charm one of them...charm them all! You're single man!

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Hmmm...used? in what way? As in....late at night, knocked on your door? Drunk maybe and lookin' to score?

In any case...don't charm one of them...charm them all! You're single man!
    +1

Time to embrace this. I gave her time, too much time. Time's up.

+1

Time to embrace this. I gave her time, too much time. Time's up.
    TIME?! Don't give the beeitch ANYTHING else!

I think you need some time at a Paradise resort with some senoritas
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 05-07-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    We weren't exactly like that. She has a lot of guy friends. It would make me jealous when she'd be off with one of them drinking instead of being with me but I didn't want to be that jealous guy so I let it ride. Only when we were drunk and fighting did that kind of stuff come up. There was one story about where she got real jealous that I was talking to a bunch of girls after we got into a fight and I left them at the bar and walked 4 miles down the road. But other than that time there weren't any displays of that type of jealousy.

I will say this, I think she used to get jealous that people really admired my musical talents because then it was like "Oh here he goes again entertaining people." She didn't deserve me man. She never supported anything I did. Didn't want to come out to my gigs.... etc... always had an excuse as to why she wanted to do what she wanted to do or why she didn't want to do what I wanted to do.

I remember when I broke up with her a few weeks before she finally broke up with me because she lied about going home so she could hang out with her friends without me being there... I called her selfish. She admitted it and said that "outside of a minor personality flaw" she didn't do anything wrong. And that she warned me that she was selfish... I was kind of amazed at the person she had turned into. That wasn't who I fell in love with or at least I couldn't see it then. Kind of fcked up.

My last one lynn the asian was like this. She finally broke just yesterday asked me to come to ac to say goodbye our way the hard way. cSexual advance using her vagina as a weapon. Shes living with someone and im engaged. Will i go you bet your ass i will. Know why i told my fiance i would never have sex with another woman after the day we are married. If she could agree to that i said sure lets do it lets get engaged she did so im honest always honest right up from the start. However is lynn honest nooooooo. Her boyfriend hates me so much so that he thought while i was breaking up with her hed come in the rest/bar and be the hero. rescue the whore in distress. He left minus a new gf and a bruised ego and some real ones. So lynn who always said i was too good for her that she was selfish and would never change and that i would be erased from her memory only after a few months never to be thought about again...what happened why this text. Do i want her back no..for me its a moral victory nothing more. I was the one guy that never contacted her again never bothered her again. Never texted she stil has clothes a watch a gold necklace i never said a word. Friends!!! southside friends of hers are how she measures herself. What her friends think are very important to her. You dont have to **** one of her friends you have to be in touch with one of them..let her think its over her good when you make no mention of her to the friend and her friend tells her this after 2 3 months then shes like wtf/ Guys make the mistake of staying totally out of mind. Meaning avoid everything to do with the ex. Out of sight out of mind. You want to be in her head. Whos the friend that thinks your cool likes you felt bad whatever. thats your friend now. Whatever you do keep it cool and never mention the ***** even if she does move the conversation along. Say i really thought when we broke up we couldnt hang out but and that would of sucked because i loved hanging with you. Dont go out of your way to hang out with them you know the bars the spots go at a time when she is not there. Weave yourself into the fabric so to speak. This will keep you in her head. Thats where previous ex boyfriends fail. You're sitting here thiking i know the exact person ragu is talking about i can hang out with that person. **** they are pretty cool

Remember she is selfish like lynn and her friends are held to such a high standard to her. They are her everything. Sorry my friend and i mean that, but you know it to be true they were even more important to her then you were during your relationship. Time to strike the **** back southside I know the game. I dont need a clock i know what ****ing time it is! I can help you for realz
    Last edited by thebigragu; 05-07-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    My last one lynn the asian was like this. She finally broke just yesterday asked me to come to ac to say goodbye our way the hard way. cSexual advance using her vagina as a weapon. Shes living with someone and im engaged. Will i go you bet your ass i will. Know why i told my fiance i would never have sex with another woman until the day we are married. If she could agree to that i said sure lets do it lets get engaged she did so im honest always honest right up from the start. However is lynn honest nooooooo. Her boyfriend hates me so much so that he thought while i was breaking up with her hed come in the rest/bar and be the hero. rescue the whore in distress. He left minus a new gf and a bruised ego and some real ones. So lynn who always said i was too good for her that she was selfish and would never change and that i would be erased from her memory only after a few months never to be thought about again...what happened why this text. Do i want her back no..for me its a moral victory nothing more. I was the one guy that never contacted her again never bothered her again. Never texted she stil has clothes a watch a gold necklace i never said a word. Friends!!! southside friends of hers are how she measures herself. What her friends think are very important to her. You dont have to **** one of her friends you have to be in touch with one of them..let her think its over her good when you make no mention of her to the friend and her friend tells her this after 2 3 months then shes like wtf/ Guys make the mistake of staying totally out of mind. Meaning avoid everything to do with the ex. Out of sight out of mind. You want to be in her head. Whos the friend that thinks your cool likes you felt bad whatever. thats your friend now. Whatever you do keep it cool and never mention the ***** even if she does move the conversation along. Say i really thought when we broke up we couldnt hang out but and that would of sucked because i loved hanging with you. Dont go out of your way to hang out with them you know the bars the spots go at a time when she is not there. Weave yourself into the fabric so to speak. This will keep you in her head. Thats where previous ex boyfriends fail. You're sitting here thiking i know the exact person ragu is talking about i can hang out with that person. **** they are pretty cool

Remember she is selfish like lynn and her friends are held to such a high standard to her. They are her everything. Sorry my friend and i mean that, but you know it to be true they were even more important to her then you were during your relationship. Time to strike the **** back southside I know the game. I dont need a clock i know what ****ing time it is! I can help you for realz
    Ragu, I can't read paragraphs parsed it that manner. I nearly had a grand mal.

My last one lynn the asian was like this. She finally broke just yesterday asked me to come to ac to say goodbye our way the hard way. cSexual advance using her vagina as a weapon. Shes living with someone and im engaged. Will i go you bet your ass i will. Know why i told my fiance i would never have sex with another woman until the day we are married. If she could agree to that i said sure lets do it lets get engaged she did so im honest always honest right up from the start. However is lynn honest nooooooo. Her boyfriend hates me so much so that he thought while i was breaking up with her hed come in the rest/bar and be the hero. rescue the whore in distress. He left minus a new gf and a bruised ego and some real ones. So lynn who always said i was too good for her that she was selfish and would never change and that i would be erased from her memory only after a few months never to be thought about again...what happened why this text. Do i want her back no..for me its a moral victory nothing more. I was the one guy that never contacted her again never bothered her again. Never texted she stil has clothes a watch a gold necklace i never said a word. Friends!!! southside friends of hers are how she measures herself. What her friends think are very important to her. You dont have to **** one of her friends you have to be in touch with one of them..let her think its over her good when you make no mention of her to the friend and her friend tells her this after 2 3 months then shes like wtf/ Guys make the mistake of staying totally out of mind. Meaning avoid everything to do with the ex. Out of sight out of mind. You want to be in her head. Whos the friend that thinks your cool likes you felt bad whatever. thats your friend now. Whatever you do keep it cool and never mention the ***** even if she does move the conversation along. Say i really thought when we broke up we couldnt hang out but and that would of sucked because i loved hanging with you. Dont go out of your way to hang out with them you know the bars the spots go at a time when she is not there. Weave yourself into the fabric so to speak. This will keep you in her head. Thats where previous ex boyfriends fail. You're sitting here thiking i know the exact person ragu is talking about i can hang out with that person. **** they are pretty cool

Oddly enough I already do this to an extent... at the bar she works at... when she isn't there and everyone else is that she knows and they all are like "sorry blah blah blah." I try to show myself well but the last time I was just going on and on. I never thought about it though the way you are saying it. I was just kind of like, "Fck it. I liked these people and I hung out with them for the past year so whatever." I just did this with her best friend in attendance last Friday. Next time I go in there I will show no weakness (failed semi miserably last time). I won't speak of her. If they bring it up I'll shrug my shoulders and say "Oh well. I deserved better and I think a lot of people know that." This could work.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sorry theres a reason i have only a ged. Stay in shool kids my line of work aint for everybody....let me do the figuerin rock

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Shush, Sar will be asking you directions to the grand mall and what the stores are like there and if there are any poor people there and if you can get a good BMW lease at the mall and that he wishes people would leave Sanchez alone and fire Rex instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Shush, Sar will be asking you directions to the grand mall and what the stores are like there and if there are any poor people there and if you can get a good BMW lease at the mall and that he wishes people would leave Sanchez alone and fire Rex instead.
    Then, of course, we get to read the Hampur is the "seventh grade cool kids table" spiel for umteenth time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oddly enough I already do this to an extent... at the bar she works at... when she isn't there and everyone else is that she knows and they all are like "sorry blah blah blah." I try to show myself well but the last time I was just going on and on. I never thought about it though the way you are saying it. I was just kind of like, "Fck it. I liked these people and I hung out with them for the past year so whatever." I just did this with her best friend in attendance last Friday. Next time I go in there I will show no weakness (failed semi miserably last time). I won't speak of her. If they bring it up I'll shrug my shoulders and say "Oh well. I deserved better and I think a lot of people know that." This could work.
    Of course it could. Do not hit on other girls with them. If you fail and that happens to all of us with these two legged harlots it has awful results. However bringing a hot chick a very cool hot chick pays off huge. I have many stripper friends some of who i ****ed in my past life when i was a total pos. But many now from the AA meetings i attend they adore me and are the best actress's in the world. A stripper in recovery is worth her weight in gold. You can do this find a stripper without a serious drug problem a semi one is fine. she would love to help you out i guarentee this. Listen to me and do it they love this kind of **** half the reason there on the pole is to piss off the *****es in high school who thought they were all that. You might even get laid if the stripper thinks it would help the cause. Next lapdance you bring this conversation up my guess your posting here about how it ****ing worked and you cant believe it

Of course it could. Do not hit on other girls with them. If you fail and that happens to all of us with these two legged harlots it has awful results. However bringing a hot chick a very cool hot chick pays off huge. I have many stripper friends some of who i ****ed in my past life when i was a total pos. But many now from the AA meetings i attend they adore me and are the best actress's in the world. A stripper in recovery is worth her weight in gold. You can do this find a stripper without a serious drug problem a semi one is fine. she would love to help you out i guarentee this. Listen to me and do it they love this kind of **** half the reason there on the pole is to piss off the *****es in high school who thought they were all that. You might even get laid if the stripper thinks it would help the cause. Next lapdance you bring this conversation up my guess your posting here about how it ****ing worked and you cant believe it
    You might be a genius. No sh!t. That's fkn brilliant. Haha.

Thanks man.

Jets Insider VIP
    You might be a genius. No sh!t. That's fkn brilliant. Haha.

Thanks man.
    I am a genius tested. Sadly i went the other way first time around most of us do. Now headed the other way

This is SO FKKING TRUE!

Bewildered Beast
    "beef-witted" coming ALIVE!

Chipping in,

Marv A.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Here's to the Hampur
    I done tried to tell ya....