Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Here to see what 'beef witted snobbery' is all about

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Do you really want to know?
    Yes. We all do really care about your well being; mental, emotional, and otherwise.

Veteran
    Here's the scoop. I went there and did exactly what ragu told me to. She wasn't working though... which irks me because she always worked on Tuesday. But I went there, didn't say a fkn word about her and partied it up.

I wish the night ended there. It didn't. I took ragu's advice again and ended up at the strip club. I'm out a nice chunk of change and some dignity.
    My name is southside because my life is going south really fcking quick.
    Hope your not out $6800, because we might know where Ragu got that cash in his bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    Hope your not out $6800, because we might know where Ragu got that cash in his bank account.
    Forget it. Ragu already converted it into Lira. Thinks he got a phenomenal rate, too. Wait until he hears that Italy now uses the Euro as their monetary currency.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

My name is southside because my life is going south really fcking quick.
    I'd feel bad for you if anything unpredictable was in this equation.

FIrst off, this was Tuesday night. Do you not have a job and responsibilities?

You seem to believe your sphere of suckiness has surrounded you like an unwanted atmosphere when in fact you produce your own suck like Beijing produces smog.

AN mirror, find some.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm out a nice chunk of change and some dignity.
    as long as you saw/grabbed some T&A, its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    as long as you saw/grabbed some T&A, its all good.
    And left a DNA "calling card".

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    SBlll spent years doing that to us, except we wouldnt even get the thanks.

He'd start the thread, earnestly outline a problem that many of us may have faced in our younger days and ask for guidance.

We'd all go to town banging out thoughtful responses.

234 posts later, we'd realize that his only post in the thread was the first one....and that he prolly went off to the SI mall with his friends to play lazertag, his thread a quickly receding memory in the back of his audacious cranium.

-
    Yes I remember.. The tree the car. It was one of the reasons he became my young pudgy nemesis.

Jets Insider VIP
    Do you really want to know?
    I hope you DID NOT go to a,strip club drunk on a TUESDAY NIGHT and expect anything but the hustler whores to be working you better then the pole. They think you're a pevert with a wife or totally hard up if you're even in there on a Tuesday night. Please please tell me you didn't go Alone and Drunk on Tuesday night.....please tell me you're joking....... Strippers almost before closing sat.... night two friends...funny conversation make the nice one laugh... the real nice one. Not hard to find she keeps talking to you without blurting out lapdance...that was the plan.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 05-09-2013 at 03:28 PM.