Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Here to see what 'beef witted snobbery' is all about

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    You rang?

Welcome, Redlichtie!
    Thank you m'lady

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Truth from brother Fish. Red, as a friendly Hangar service, please feel free to peruse this thread to get up to speed. You won't be sorry.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=229613

Quiet you. If you want your post count back, you'd do well to follow your own advice.

Agreed. What's the worst that could come of it?
    Cheers JW that's some serious research I have to get into right there

Veteran
    Wow you have more posts than Borgo and I together.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    It was mean spirited. I apologized.

That said... I take a lot of sh!t on here and most of the time it's pretty fkn rude.
    It's seriously no wonder why you cant get laid. You gullible boy! I didn't care I just knew I could turn the table on you. Southside how much money do you hand over to strippers listening to their lies and promises of dates. You poor sob. I invite Southside to my house for a weekend. So let it be written so let it be done.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    It's seriously no wonder why you cant get laid. You gullible boy! I didn't care I just knew I could turn the table on you. Southside how much money do you hand over to strippers listening to their lies and promises of dates. You poor sob. I invite Southside to my house for a weekend. So let it be written so let it be done.
    Haha. Son of a b!tch!

Thankfully I've never spent $500 total in the club but I came close one time. Mostly though that was because of the $85 charge since their ATM ran out of money and I had to run my card as credit. Fkn thieves.

That said, I got in a relationship with this girl so I hadn't gone in a year. She just broke up with me. I was/am devastated.

Jets Insider VIP
    Haha. Son of a b!tch!

Thankfully I've never spent $500 total in the club but I came close one time. Mostly though that was because of the $85 charge since their ATM ran out of money and I had to run my card as credit. Fkn thieves.

That said, I got in a relationship with this girl so I hadn't gone in a year. She just broke up with me. I was/am devastated.
    Why didn't you make a thread. Lets talk about this. Do you want her back? What happened?

Why didn't you make a thread. Lets talk about this. Do you want her back? What happened?
    Because the last time I did that I just got made fun of.

She told me she wasn't in love with me anymore. She wasn't very good to me but I loved her. Do I want her back?.... conflicted on that one. I'm pretty sure she might have just been using me towards the end. Needless to say, at this point I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to trust a woman again. I was good to her. She was selfish.

I can't imagine how some of you guys feel when you are actually getting divorced and there are kids involved. At least I was smart enough not to let her move in with me... but I was basically at that point. I dodged a bullet I suppose. Even still, I'm trying to get over her. Sometimes I wish she'd just call me and want me back. But if you knew this girl you'd know that's probably not happening. I was her longest relationship, her friends always commented asking me how I did it and how we were still together. That always bothered me. I guess she has some serious commitment issues. It would make me feel a lot better if it was her and not me.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Let me guess....you ran out of money...and the ATM was broken.

-

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Let me guess....you ran out of money...and the ATM was broken.

-
    Nope. I had no problem taking care of her and paying for things. I wish she left me because of that too... at least I'd have an excuse. Right now I'm stuck trying to figure out wtf happened. I've been assured that there isn't someone else but who the fck cares anymore? I'm better than that. She's the one losing out. I had 4 legitimate opportunities to cheat on her, didn't do it. 2 days after she left me I was in the bar, the bartender was ALL about me. Of course, it was nice to know someone was digging me but I wasn't interested at that point at all. 2 weeks later this hot but crazy, and I stress crazy, asian girl was all over me too but she also was making out with some other dude on the patio so I ventured from that as well... and even still, I thought more serious about that one but wasn't ready to give up all hope.

Now, it's been about a month. She was dragging her feet giving me back my key (I had to ask for that after the first week), my clothes (2 weeks and it took her 8 days to do it) and then I found out she didn't change over her storage unit so I got charged for that a couple days ago. That was kind of the last straw for me. She clearly doesn't give a fck about me or cares so little that she won't take 10 minutes to make sure I can get my things and move on. I asked for the storage money from her and she gave it to me. I left, she was kind of irked that I went up to her work and got the money and walked out not saying much because she texted me 2 hours later and apologized again for everything... and she literally has had zero contact with me outside of me asking for my stuff. Why would she continue to try and keep the lines of communication open after that was literally the last time she'd ever really have to talk to me? See what I mean...?

I'm wondering if it's a game she's playing but I'm winning this game. I haven't talked to her about our relationship or anything even though it was killing me. I don't get what I did wrong. People say I did nothing and it's all her. Either way, she left me... it hurts. It's been hard.
    Last edited by southside; 05-07-2013 at 04:10 PM.

Jets Insider VIP

She told me she wasn't in love with me anymore. She wasn't very good to me but I loved her. Do I want her back?.... conflicted on that one. I'm pretty sure she might have just been using me towards the end. Needless to say, at this point I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to trust a woman again. I was good to her. She was selfish.

I can't imagine how some of you guys feel when you are actually gettiYesng divorced and there are kids involved. At least I was smart enough not to let her move in with me... but I was basically at that point. I dodged a bullet I suppose. Even still, I'm trying to get over her. Sometimes I wish she'd just call me and want me back. But if you knew this girl you'd know that's probably not happening. I was her longest relationship, her friends always commented asking me how I did it and how we were still together. That always bothered me. I guess she has some serious commitment issues. It would make me feel a lot better if it was her and not me.
    Yes I understand. You see Southside I was divorced with a kid young thank God but I was lucky. I always since the first girl I dated had the one all the other guys wanted. That first relationship went on for years from 17 to 23. Cheerleader high school and at umass. I broke so many heads open over that girl and in the end it didn't matter she still got away no money cars no matter how good I kept my physical appearance could satisfy her. She was a whore with half a heartbeat she's the one I coined that term on. She always came back I always took her back because she was that hot. Eventually she foynd some sucker with family money who would tolerate anything she did and the rest is history. Since her I now call the shots with these chicks efen when I married one. She left yes but I opened the door and slapped her ass on the way out without a shred of symapthy. There have been dozens of chicks like that up until the recent one im now engaged too. Shes a good girl I had one once and I threw her away players dont make the same mistake twice...

Now if you want your girl to call you that can be acheieved. Good looking girls are shallow and above all stupid but they think they're smart. They can fool you into even thinking they're smart. They're not they are true idiots. And can,easily be mind ****ed. Do you want to know how?

Yes I understand. You see Southside I was divorced with a kid young thank God but I was lucky. I always since the first girl I dated had the one all the other guys wanted. That first relationship went on for years from 17 to 23. Cheerleader high school and at umass. I broke so many heads open over that girl and in the end it didn't matter she still got away no money cars no matter how good I kept my physical appearance could satisfy her. She was a whore with half a heartbeat she's the one I coined that term on. She always came back I always took her back because she was that hot. Eventually she foynd some sucker with family money who would tolerate anything she did and the rest is history. Since her I now call the shots with these chicks efen when I married one. She left yes but I opened the door and slapped her ass on the way out without a shred of symapthy. There have been dozens of chicks like that up until the recent one im now engaged too. Shes a good girl I had one once and I threw her away players dont make the same mistake twice...

Now if you want your girl to call you that can be acheieved. Good looking girls are shallow and above all stupid but they think they're smart. They can fool you into even thinking they're smart. They're not they are true idiots. And can,easily be mind ****ed. Do you want to know how?
    I must say... I'm intrigued. Please tell me more.

Congrats on your engagement btw.

And by intrigued I meant to say "Hell fcking yeah I wanna know how to do that sh!t!"
    Last edited by southside; 05-07-2013 at 04:23 PM.

I can't imagine how some of you guys feel when you are actually getting divorced and there are kids involved. At least I was smart enough not to let her move in with me... but I was basically at that point. I dodged a bullet I suppose. Even still, I'm trying to get over her. Sometimes I wish she'd just call me and want me back. But if you knew this girl you'd know that's probably not happening. I was her longest relationship, her friends always commented asking me how I did it and how we were still together. That always bothered me. I guess she has some serious commitment issues. It would make me feel a lot better if it was her and not me.
    We've all been there fella...you'll move on eventually and one day look back and wonder what all the fuss was about....seriously

Jets Insider VIP
    I must say... I'm intrigued. Please tell me more.

Congrats on your engagement btw.
    Thanks but even she knows it's never safe. I've always got her on her toes. A woman wants to feel like she's got to do more to please you or another one will take you away. If you're with a girl (im not talking wifes over 7 years so stfu guys) and she doesn't get psss phhhh everytime you both pass a girl that's smoking hot. Something is already wrong. You were probably a good Guy real decent to her and you thought showing no signs of jealousy was the good move. Wrong. Hot ones need to yoy to,be jealous over them to them thats love. They'll say I hate jealous types they're ****ing lying. However she needs to be jealous over you too always. To them thats love. Mind you...you can not put on weigjt with these chicks. You got to hit the gym daily and hit it hard that's your number one thing here physical apperance. You have got to attract other hot chicks. I can not stress that enough. One of her hot friends has to say to her **** Southside looks good. Pictures of you should be all over her instagram and Facebook. Let me stop here. Where all these things i'm mentoining not happening in your relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    We've all been there fella...you'll move on eventually and one day look back and wonder what all the fuss was about....seriously
    Thanks man. I've heard that 1000 times already. Every time I kept saying the same thing, can't really envision that right now. Here lately though, it's starting to make a lot more sense.

None the less, welcome aboard. You'll soon find amongst all the sh!t we hurl at each other that it's like we're really a fcked up community support group. Hate to admit it but I've gotten some pretty good advice and conversation here.

Btw thanks to all for the welcome in this thread,much appreciated

Apologies if I didn't manage to answer all your questions but flattered y'all had so many and laughed so much at one stage I swallowed my gum(Is that bad for you?...)

Here's to the Hampur

Thanks man. I've heard that 1000 times already. Every time I kept saying the same thing, can't really envision that right now. Here lately though, it's starting to make a lot more sense.

None the less, welcome aboard. You'll soon find amongst all the sh!t we hurl at each other that it's like we're really a fcked up community support group. Hate to admit it but I've gotten some pretty good advice and conversation here.
    No worries,there's a reason you keep hearing it because it's true.But don't be under any illusions it's tough going...time heals all wounds

And thanks for the kind words, looking forward to hurlin some myself

Jets Insider VIP
    Btw thanks to all for the welcome in this thread,much appreciated

Apologies if I didn't manage to answer all your questions but flattered y'all had so many and laughed so much at one stage I swallowed my gum(Is that bad for you?...)

Here's to the Hampur
    Hello i like the bull in your sig

Hello i like the bull in your sig
    Thanks big guy,the photographer survived unscathed amazingly

Jets Insider VIP
    Thanks big guy,the photographer survived unscathed amazingly

I post alot of pictures of chicks after i break up with them and go batsht crazy sometimes. Mostly im sane now but i used to be pretty crazy. Now im crazy pretty

Thanks but even she knows it's never safe. I've always got her on her toes. A woman wants to feel like she's got to do more to please you or another one will take you away. If you're with a girl (im not talking wifes over 7 years so stfu guys) and she doesn't get psss phhhh everytime you both pass a girl that's smoking hot. Something is already wrong. You were probably a good Guy real decent to her and you thought showing no signs of jealousy was the good move. Wrong. Hot ones need to yoy to,be jealous over them to them thats love. They'll say I hate jealous types they're ****ing lying. However she needs to be jealous over you too always. To them thats love. Mind you...you can not put on weigjt with these chicks. You got to hit the gym daily and hit it hard that's your number one thing here physical apperance. You have got to attract other hot chicks. I can not stress that enough. One of her hot friends has to say to her **** Southside looks good. Pictures of you should be all over her instagram and Facebook. Let me stop here. Where all these things i'm mentoining not happening in your relationship.
    We weren't exactly like that. She has a lot of guy friends. It would make me jealous when she'd be off with one of them drinking instead of being with me but I didn't want to be that jealous guy so I let it ride. Only when we were drunk and fighting did that kind of stuff come up. There was one story about where she got real jealous that I was talking to a bunch of girls after we got into a fight and I left them at the bar and walked 4 miles down the road. But other than that time there weren't any displays of that type of jealousy.

I will say this, I think she used to get jealous that people really admired my musical talents because then it was like "Oh here he goes again entertaining people." She didn't deserve me man. She never supported anything I did. Didn't want to come out to my gigs.... etc... always had an excuse as to why she wanted to do what she wanted to do or why she didn't want to do what I wanted to do.

I remember when I broke up with her a few weeks before she finally broke up with me because she lied about going home so she could hang out with her friends without me being there... I called her selfish. She admitted it and said that "outside of a minor personality flaw" she didn't do anything wrong. And that she warned me that she was selfish... I was kind of amazed at the person she had turned into. That wasn't who I fell in love with or at least I couldn't see it then. Kind of fcked up.
    Last edited by southside; 05-07-2013 at 05:06 PM.