Thread: Here to see what 'beef witted snobbery' is all about

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    What a f'kin life!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLz

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Sadsack.

-
    After the fifteen minutes of primo advice i gave you. You **** this up you're on your own. Drunk is wrong her working is more wrong you ****ing idiot

ooops that was for slapdik im sure you noticed that. Anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Seriously, I have been dipping my toe in the hampur waters for like 6 months and get nothing. All had to do was post my intentions to join and I would have got a 7 page welcome thread. Bull****.
    Create a post,fillet with 'beef-witted' jocularity,wait a minit for a few meaty responses and before you know it you're cooking with gas(on a brown coloured stove)

Jobs a good 'un

This is what I like to see - another convert for he Hampur Army!

In all seriousness 'some people' think that we fancy ourselves as some sort of exclusive clique (aka Cliquey Hampur Elitist) when frankly its quite the opposite.

None of us take ourselves seriously, I think Jets football is also something that falls into the same category. That's why its easy for us to poke fun at the 'serious' nature of the discussions that go on the Landing Strip.

It's football, it's a distraction, it's not real life.

It's more fun to discuss the myriad of topics that take place here than endlessly disseminating and dissecting information about which current Jets QB we hate.
    A-fuggin-men brother...that's an ethos I can live by and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    Turkey is the new beef. Turkey witted I be rollin, they be haten, they be patrollin, try to keep my turkey witted, tryun to keep my turkey witted.

Then there is crab subsitute also.
    You substitute turkey with crab?...mental

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Welcome aboard....MICK-LAAAAANE
    Haha, thanks.

In many ways, I feel like I've been here since the beginning...

Beef witted snobbery < Beef curtain shrubbery

All League
    Any Southslide update on how bad he fvcked up last night?

Jets Insider VIP
    Seriously, I have been dipping my toe in the hampur waters for like 6 months and get nothing. All had to do was post my intentions to join and I would have got a 7 page welcome thread. Bull****.
    You're one of the few reasons I even bother to read the Strip, tbh. You're a solid poster there, no reason to think it would be different here in the Hampur.

Pour yourself a drink and start posting. Seems to work for a lot of us.

This is what I like to see - another convert for he Hampur Army!

In all seriousness 'some people' think that we fancy ourselves as some sort of exclusive clique (aka Cliquey Hampur Elitist) when frankly its quite the opposite.

None of us take ourselves seriously, I think Jets football is also something that falls into the same category. That's why its easy for us to poke fun at the 'serious' nature of the discussions that go on the Landing Strip.

It's football, it's a distraction, it's not real life.

It's more fun to discuss the myriad of topics that take place here than endlessly disseminating and dissecting information about which current Jets QB we hate.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    I dropped some obvious trolling calling y'all a clique in a thread the other day... the bites I got were amusing to me, but the thread got locked before I could push it further.

Come down to the Hampur, we'll get together, have a few laughs.

Jets Insider VIP
    perhaps you were not sufficiently deferential during your initial forays?

next time, try "what's up, f@ckheads?!"

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    My last one lynn the asian was like this. She finally broke just yesterday asked me to come to ac to say goodbye our way the hard way. cSexual advance using her vagina as a weapon. Shes living with someone and im engaged. Will i go you bet your ass i will. Know why i told my fiance i would never have sex with another woman after the day we are married. If she could agree to that i said sure lets do it lets get engaged she did so im honest always honest right up from the start. However is lynn honest nooooooo. Her boyfriend hates me so much so that he thought while i was breaking up with her hed come in the rest/bar and be the hero. rescue the whore in distress. He left minus a new gf and a bruised ego and some real ones. So lynn who always said i was too good for her that she was selfish and would never change and that i would be erased from her memory only after a few months never to be thought about again...what happened why this text. Do i want her back no..for me its a moral victory nothing more. I was the one guy that never contacted her again never bothered her again. Never texted she stil has clothes a watch a gold necklace i never said a word. Friends!!! southside friends of hers are how she measures herself. What her friends think are very important to her. You dont have to **** one of her friends you have to be in touch with one of them..let her think its over her good when you make no mention of her to the friend and her friend tells her this after 2 3 months then shes like wtf/ Guys make the mistake of staying totally out of mind. Meaning avoid everything to do with the ex. Out of sight out of mind. You want to be in her head. Whos the friend that thinks your cool likes you felt bad whatever. thats your friend now. Whatever you do keep it cool and never mention the ***** even if she does move the conversation along. Say i really thought when we broke up we couldnt hang out but and that would of sucked because i loved hanging with you. Dont go out of your way to hang out with them you know the bars the spots go at a time when she is not there. Weave yourself into the fabric so to speak. This will keep you in her head. Thats where previous ex boyfriends fail. You're sitting here thiking i know the exact person ragu is talking about i can hang out with that person. **** they are pretty cool

Remember she is selfish like lynn and her friends are held to such a high standard to her. They are her everything. Sorry my friend and i mean that, but you know it to be true they were even more important to her then you were during your relationship. Time to strike the **** back southside I know the game. I dont need a clock i know what ****ing time it is! I can help you for realz
    Of course it could. Do not hit on other girls with them. If you fail and that happens to all of us with these two legged harlots it has awful results. However bringing a hot chick a very cool hot chick pays off huge. I have many stripper friends some of who i ****ed in my past life when i was a total pos. But many now from the AA meetings i attend they adore me and are the best actress's in the world. A stripper in recovery is worth her weight in gold. You can do this find a stripper without a serious drug problem a semi one is fine. she would love to help you out i guarentee this. Listen to me and do it they love this kind of **** half the reason there on the pole is to piss off the *****es in high school who thought they were all that. You might even get laid if the stripper thinks it would help the cause. Next lapdance you bring this conversation up my guess your posting here about how it ****ing worked and you cant believe it
    some serious knowledge being dropped here by Ragu.

liver and learn.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    some serious knowledge being dropped here by Ragu.

liver and learn.
    I love how he yeah yeah thanked and I thought listened to me after I took fifteen twenty minutes to type that **** to help him out. I don't normally do that for anyone im usually the Guy yelling jump. Last night went awful he took my advice then turned into his. Probably went there with a friend got drunk yelled cried called her friends whores and pissed himself. He better get in here

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Come down to the Hampur, we'll get together, have a few laughs.
    Well done J-dub, lol.

All League
    I love how he yeah yeah thanked and I thought listened to me after I took fifteen twenty minutes to type that **** to help him out. I don't normally do that for anyone im usually the Guy yelling jump. Last night went awful he took my advice then turned into his. Probably went there with a friend got drunk yelled cried called her friends whores and pissed himself. He better get in here
    Guarantee you that's exactly what happened. He'll say otherwise, but we know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Guarantee you that's exactly what happened. He'll say otherwise, but we know the truth.

i would bet Ragu's extra $6,800 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i would bet Ragu's extra $6,800 on it.
    Anyone have a police scanner? Maybe southside is on a ledge someplace.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I love how he yeah yeah thanked and I thought listened to me after I took fifteen twenty minutes to type that **** to help him out.
    SBlll spent years doing that to us, except we wouldnt even get the thanks.

He'd start the thread, earnestly outline a problem that many of us may have faced in our younger days and ask for guidance.

We'd all go to town banging out thoughtful responses.

234 posts later, we'd realize that his only post in the thread was the first one....and that he prolly went off to the SI mall with his friends to play lazertag, his thread a quickly receding memory in the back of his audacious cranium.

-

Here's the scoop. I went there and did exactly what ragu told me to. She wasn't working though... which irks me because she always worked on Tuesday. But I went there, didn't say a fkn word about her and partied it up.

I wish the night ended there. It didn't. I took ragu's advice again and ended up at the strip club. I'm out a nice chunk of change and some dignity.

My name is southside because my life is going south really fcking quick.

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Here's the scoop. I went there and did exactly what ragu told me to. She wasn't working though... which irks me because she always worked on Tuesday. But I went there, didn't say a fkn word about her and partied it up.

I wish the night ended there. It didn't. I took ragu's advice again and ended up at the strip club. I'm out a nice chunk of change and some dignity.

My name is southside because my life is going south really fcking quick.
    Did you try to pickup a stripper?

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Did you try to pickup a stripper?
    Do you really want to know?