Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets getting love from Liberal circles

Jets Insider VIP

Jets getting love from Liberal circles

[URL="http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/oday-aboushi-nfl-american-dream/5183de1502a76036530003e0"]http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/oday-aboushi-nfl-american-dream/5183de1502a76036530003e0[/URL

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/oday-aboushi-nfl-american-dream/5183de1502a76036530003e0

Mehh...

Sounds like a level-headed, respectful guy. I will root for him. At least he doesn't have 13 kids with 8 different women and he doesn't wear a girly-man headband.

Dont really know where this thread is going.....

Hopefully on our line he won't be bulldozed as easily as the houses of his countrymen?

Hall Of Fame
    Maybe Woody is trying to reach across the aisle. Gay ex-QB. New black QB. Muslim OL.

I don't know how anyone could actually read the Huffington Post. It's the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Maybe Woody is trying to reach across the aisle. Gay ex-QB. New black QB. Muslim OL.
    Isn't Wilkerson also Muslim?

All Pro
    That was pretty funny.

I don't think anyone reads the Huffington post seriously

I think he meant a Muslim Arab.

I've never seen a 6'6 300 lb Palestinian before. Sounds pretty cool though.

I've never seen a flamboyantly gay Palestinian before either. He did not sound pretty cool, but he was amusing.

Rookie
    Regardless of the source this is a great vid, thx for posting. Now more than ever I'm glad we drafted Oday. A well spoken level headed kid like this will no doubt be an asset in the locker room as well as hopefully on the field. The more I see of Idzig's moves the more there is to like.

My uncle (who is a Giants fan) is ecstatic about the Jets pick. Mainly because he coached him when he played at Xavier in High School. When I asked about him when we drafted him, he said that the kid is an extremely well mannered and hard working athlete, and that it was a good pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I don't know how anyone could actually read the Huffington Post. It's the worst.
    Just like I can't understand how anyone reads/listens to anything with "fox" in it

The sports media throw butt fumble into everything, even when not relevant, as if it was the worst thing ever. Fox (and "friends") do the same for Benghazi. I'd say huffington post is making a very astute allusion.

Woody take note, you'll probably want to sell the team (please).

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    Just like I can't understand how anyone reads/listens to anything with "fox" in it
    Now what FOX is or isn't has exactly what to do with the Huffington Post?

I never get the point of this response.

You'll a bunch of red necks. Liberal? Why, cause he's the enemy and he's not hated. You bad, me good. Ass wipes!!! I hope he goes all pro

To get real news ( not lies) . See Benghazi coverup that FOx news called from the start and now the whistle blowers are confirming and forcing the news media to finally do their jobs. If it turns out Hillary Clinton lied under oath than she has to go to jail like her husband should have for the Monica lewinsky lies.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-07-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    To get real news ( not lies) . See Benghazi coverup that FOx news called from the start and now the whistle blowers are confirming and forcing the news media to finally do their jobs. If it turns out Hillary Clinton lied under oath than she has to go to jail like her husband should have for the Monica lewinsky lies.
    I think we have a political forum so I'm not going to get into this here. But lol at "real news" and fox in same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    +1 FOX did a great job digging deep and getting the truth.. Unlike other networks

I think we have a political forum so I'm not going to get into this here. But lol at "real news" and fox in same sentence.
    YEt you were the one who brought this political talk to the Jet forum. Typical liberal response and why your clueless what's really going on in the World. Be a leader not a follower.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    +1 FOX did a great job digging deep and getting the truth.. Unlike other networks
    Just like they did with that whole weapons of mass destruction issue. Wait a second . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    The sports media throw butt fumble into everything, even when not relevant, as if it was the worst thing ever. Fox (and "friends") do the same for Benghazi. I'd say huffington post is making a very astute allusion.

Woody take note, you'll probably want to sell the team (please).
    Let's hope so. Woody Johnson is a right wing 'severley' Conservative owner who was the largest bundler and fund raiser for the Mitt Romney campaign and personally funded the budget deficit of the RNC convention in 2008. He bears the primary reposibility for the decline and fall of the 'Green Empire'. He also made his money the old fashioned way, he inherited billions from his grand father who founded Johnson & Johnson.