Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 88

Thread: Jets getting love from Liberal circles

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    6,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Just like they did with that whole weapons of mass destruction issue. Wait a second . . .
    I guess that's why you need to get your news from the multiple biased sources to weed out the truth. Unfortunately there are no fair and balanced news sources. If there were no one would listen, because most people do not want to hear the truth, and everyone would hate that station.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    Just like I can't understand how anyone reads/listens to anything with "fox" in it
    To get the truth... Not DNC talking points.

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    YEt you were the one who brought this political talk to the Jet forum. Typical liberal response and why your clueless what's really going on in the World. Be a leader not a follower.
    3 people died in a terror attack on foreign soil and conservatives have been riding it like secretariat to the 2016 election. 3000+ americans died under the pretense of a lie in the iraq war. Where was the public outrage and cries for investigation and witchhunt then? Do yourself a favor and take your own advice.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    18,700
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love where this thread is going. Just don't want it on the Strip.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    6,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    3 people died in a terror attack on foreign soil and conservatives have been riding it like secretariat to the 2016 election. 3000+ americans died under the pretense of a lie in the iraq war. Where was the public outrage and cries for investigation and witchhunt then? Do yourself a favor and take your own advice.
    What? You're kidding right? There was no public outrage? I can't believe you people actually listen to yourselves. How about both things being true, and outrageous? How about much more than that being covered up, and we have journalists that seek the truth, and demand accountability in both sides of our government, and not just one side ruining our country after another? Wouldn't that be nice?

  6. #26
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Just like they did with that whole weapons of mass destruction issue. Wait a second . . .
    Yes.. the ones in use in Syria now, but Fox wasn't the only news organization reporting Saddam had WMD's. All of the liberal news outlets were reporting the same thing.

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    3 people died in a terror attack on foreign soil and conservatives have been riding it like secretariat to the 2016 election. 3000+ americans died under the pretense of a lie in the iraq war. Where was the public outrage and cries for investigation and witchhunt then? Do yourself a favor and take your own advice.
    Yea that your democrats buddies who believed the reports and voted to support the War. ( Can be proved rather easily-don't let facts get in the way of yOur post) Now they supposedly weren't for the War. Right?

    people now know how Hitler came to power- because people bought in to the MEdia lies and we're followers instead of having minds of their own. Can you say brain washed. That my friend is what has happened in this country right now. Wake up there is no excuse to be this dumb.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-07-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Yea that your democrats buddies who believed the reports and voted to support the War. ( Can be proved rather easily-don't let facts get in the way of yOur post) Now they supposedly weren't for the War. Right?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Yes.. the ones in use in Syria now, but Fox wasn't the only news organization reporting Saddam had WMD's. All of the liberal news outlets were reporting the same thing.
    People have such revisionist history when it comes to that. Never mind the FACT that B. Clinton, A. Gore and John Kerry are all on record stating that there were WMDs, people now act like it was some fabricated story made for Hollywood.

    Benghazi is going to be a s**t storm for this administration. The levels of cover up are criminal, and much of the media is complicit with this.

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    3 people died in a terror attack on foreign soil and conservatives have been riding it like secretariat to the 2016 election. 3000+ americans died under the pretense of a lie in the iraq war. Where was the public outrage and cries for investigation and witchhunt then? Do yourself a favor and take your own advice.
    Do you remember Watergate. It wasn't the crime but the coverup. AJt least in watergate nobody was killed. you think those four families don't deserve to know the truth finally. IF they did coverup than are we looking at impeachment. The Democrats always call the Republican to do the right thing when their members do something wrong but will never do anything agAinst their own. BIll Clinton Lied under oath and should have been impeached and went to jail.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Good for stupid joe but let's see how many of your Democrats voted for the war. do I have to embarrass yOu anymore as you know this answer already
    .

  12. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Good for stupid joe but let's see how many of your Democrats voted for the war. do I have to embarrass yOu anymore as you know this answer already
    .
    Lol you're an idiot.. If you watched it its a video of Dems showing support for the war and now today blame bush for everything .. Biden voted for the war he's a fraud

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

    Has a Clinton ever told the truth once in their life.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-07-2013 at 12:29 PM.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Lol you're an idiot.. If you watched it its a video of Dems showing support for the war and now today blame bush for everything .. Biden voted for the war he's a fraud
    I didn't even watch the video. I really thought Biden maybe it was Kerry who was the only Democrat agAinst the War. I can't watch any tape of stupid Joe because my Iq would drop a couple points . If you read my post you know why I Can't let that happen.

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Yea that your democrats buddies who believed the reports and voted to support the War. ( Can be proved rather easily-don't let facts get in the way of yOur post) Now they supposedly weren't for the War. Right?

    people now know how Hitler came to power- because people bought in to the MEdia lies and we're followers instead of having minds of their own. Can you say brain washed. That my friend is what has happened in this country right now. Wake up there is no excuse to be this dumb.
    Never said dems weren't for the war. Of course they were based on a lie they were given. Where was the calls for investigation of bush from the fair and balanced conservative media? I'm trying to point on a double standard based on what's convenient at the time for a biased media. And yes we're all brainwashed depending on your point of view.

    And the reason this thread got political isn't all on me. Its from the title of the thread. Instead of just talking about our draft pick, we have to mention liberal media and huffington posts sucks. Great. You made your points. Lets get back to oday oboushi. Pumped about him. Think he will push austin howard

  16. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look - I think we all agree that the war in Iraq was a fantastic idea and look forward to repeating this endeavor very shortly in Syria.

    And all Muslims are Palestinians and vice versa.

    Now back to Jets football....

  17. #37
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Yea that your democrats buddies who believed the reports and voted to support the War. ( Can be proved rather easily-don't let facts get in the way of yOur post) Now they supposedly weren't for the War. Right?

    people now know how Hitler came to power- because people bought in to the MEdia lies and we're followers instead of having minds of their own. Can you say brain washed. That my friend is what has happened in this country right now. Wake up there is no excuse to be this dumb.
    If ignorance is bliss, you must be a really happy guy.

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    Never said dems weren't for the war. Of course they were based on a lie they were given. Where was the calls for investigation of bush from the fair and balanced conservative media? I'm trying to point on a double standard based on what's convenient at the time for a biased media. And yes we're all brainwashed depending on your point of view.

    And the reason this thread got political isn't all on me. Its from the title of the thread. Instead of just talking about our draft pick, we have to mention liberal media and huffington posts sucks. Great. You made your points. Lets get back to oday oboushi. Pumped about him. Think he will push austin howard
    what are you talking about. This what happens when you watch CNN and MSNBC you lose a couple of brain cells. The republicans didn't make those reports but they were made by intelligence community.(that what they believed)
    So how can the Democrats not be held accountable but the Republicans can.

    Do you not understand the difference in Benghazi . They got reports from intelligence community and it didn't' fit their talking points and they lied what happened. How is this the same.
    Only thing that is the same Watergate and Benghazi . Both were coverup s but four people were killed and someone should take the fall for this.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-07-2013 at 12:39 PM.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I don't know how anyone could actually read the Huffington Post. It's the worst.
    Agreed.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Now what FOX is or isn't has exactly what to do with the Huffington Post?

    I never get the point of this response.
    No doubt Fox is bias. However, they don't go to levels that MSNBC does. MSNBC actually edits videos to push their agenda... They did it just the other day with Joe Biden. They edited to make it sound like Joe was referring to gun control but that had nothing to do what he was talking about.

    Another example, they edited Gerorge Zimmerman's 911 call to make him sound racist.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us