Thread: John Riggins Jersey

John Riggins Jersey

If anyone has a John Riggins jersey, home or away, that they are interested in selling, please let me know. No one makes them as they do not have the rights.

Thank you...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'm thinking he meant a Jets jersey.

Just go to tarajersey.com and get whatever you want made. Good quality and as long as you don't let SAR get close enough to do a thread count who's going to know the difference? And $55 beats donating $250 to nike and the starving NFL owners.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Just go to tarajersey.com and get whatever you want made. Good quality and as long as you don't let SAR get close enough to do a thread count who's going to know the difference? And $55 beats donating $250 to nike and the starving NFL owners.
    they don't have the make your own in throwbacks, do they?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by berglandjets View Post
    If anyone has a John Riggins jersey, home or away, that they are interested in selling, please let me know. No one makes them as they do not have the rights.

Thank you...
    Theres several on EBAY ....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    they don't have the make your own in throwbacks, do they?
    They used to. I still have a #7 Vick blue and gold Titans jersey from when he was still in the can and I was lobbying to bring him in to play the role they brought teblow in for...

wow, those Jets RIGGINS jerseys on ebay look horrible. They look nothing like the Jets jerseys from the early 70s (especially the lettering). Awful