Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: John Riggins Jersey

  1. #1
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    John Riggins Jersey

    If anyone has a John Riggins jersey, home or away, that they are interested in selling, please let me know. No one makes them as they do not have the rights.

    Thank you...

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thinking he meant a Jets jersey.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just go to tarajersey.com and get whatever you want made. Good quality and as long as you don't let SAR get close enough to do a thread count who's going to know the difference? And $55 beats donating $250 to nike and the starving NFL owners.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Just go to tarajersey.com and get whatever you want made. Good quality and as long as you don't let SAR get close enough to do a thread count who's going to know the difference? And $55 beats donating $250 to nike and the starving NFL owners.
    they don't have the make your own in throwbacks, do they?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by berglandjets View Post
    If anyone has a John Riggins jersey, home or away, that they are interested in selling, please let me know. No one makes them as they do not have the rights.

    Thank you...
    Theres several on EBAY ....

    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    they don't have the make your own in throwbacks, do they?
    They used to. I still have a #7 Vick blue and gold Titans jersey from when he was still in the can and I was lobbying to bring him in to play the role they brought teblow in for...

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow, those Jets RIGGINS jerseys on ebay look horrible. They look nothing like the Jets jerseys from the early 70s (especially the lettering). Awful

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us