Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the most attractive woman you have ever seen in a movie or tv show?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Let me preface this by saying lets try to keep the discussion classy gentlemen.

So many to choose from but one will always stand out. Catherine Bell was a force to be reckoned with especially in her prime in the late 90's/early 2000s.

There are only two in my TV Fap Book.

Catherine Bell and Victoria Principal

Last edited by The Boston Patriot; 05-12-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    I need to check those old episodes. Having seen the entire series, I remember her today as looking rather beastly (I think she is around 6 feet tall, but she looked like Mark Eaton compared to her shrimpy co-stars) and far inferior in the looks department to Minka Kelly (who is on the short list for me in response to the question posed by this thread). But maybe she went downhill and I am only remembering the later seasons.
    See, I never get posts like this. If you haven't seen those episodes, why comment negatively? Adrianne Palicki, especially in those days, is more beautiful (and hotter) than anyone in your world.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    See, I never get posts like this. If you haven't seen those episodes, why comment negatively? Adrianne Palicki, especially in those days, is more beautiful (and hotter) than anyone in your world.
    And I never get posts like this, so I guess we're even.

I've seen every single episode of FNL and my net memory of her is negative. So I commented negatively.

You singled out the first season of FNL, implying that she was not as attractive in subsequent seasons. That is why I said I need to go back and view the first season again. Since I know from your (now mostly purged, unfortunately) other posts that you and I find many of the same women attractive, I suspect that I may feel differently if I re-watch an episode from that season.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    And I never get posts like this, so I guess we're even.

I've seen every single episode of FNL and my net memory of her is negative. So I commented negatively.

You singled out the first season of FNL, implying that she was not as attractive in subsequent seasons. That is why I said I need to go back and view the first season again. Since I know from your (now mostly purged, unfortunately) other posts that you and I find many of the same women attractive, I suspect that I may feel differently if I re-watch an episode from that season.
    Circular, double speak. Please put me on ignore.

Jets Insider VIP
    Anna Nicole Smith in the early-mid 90's before she got fat...and dead.

Thick version of Marilyn Monroe

Circular, double speak. Please put me on ignore.
    Only if you are Adrianne Palicki's father. If so, please accept my sincere apologies.

If not, then no way am I going to miss what appears to be an inevitable meltdown. I haven't seen such an absurd over-reaction since Ham's power ranking threads.

The self proclaimed Mistress Of Masturbatory Memories!

Vanessa Del Rio

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I've always enjoyed Lady Sonia's acting:

Funny thing about this thread is that Wilmer Valderrama has had sex with 80% of the women mentioned.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry for lack of pics (posting from phone in toilet stall at work), but as maybe the lone viewer of the show Dark Angel, not sure you can top Jessica Alba in that vehicle. She was at her all time best then IMO. Which, if you know her from later stuff, tells you how amazing it was.

Another show likely no one watched was called Skin. It starred a young Olivia Wilde. It was horribad, but gripping due to her presence. You knew she'd be a big deal some day on first sight. I ventured to say way back then that she'd one day be widely viewed as one of the most gorgeous women on earth. I was right

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Jessica Biel in "I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry"

Jets Insider VIP
    MM

All Pro
    Polly Walker as Atia. HBO's Rome.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post

Please put in hotties forum,......oh wait

LMFAOTHM!! What a phenomenal 6,790th post. Most likely your last, I fear. I dig your chutzpah, muchacho.

All League

Thumbs down

LMFAOTHM!! What a phenomenal 6,790th post. Most likely your last, I fear. I dig your chutzpah, muchacho.
    Quoting Revenge of the Nerds. "We've got bush"

She's kinda full figured. But she's showing more bush than Bea Arthur at least.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    She's kinda full figured. But she's showing more bush than Bea Arthur at least.
    Most actresses sport a merkin for such scenes.

Most actresses sport a merkin for such scenes.
    So you think fatman will use the "I thought it was a merkin" defense, and therefor it's within the TOS?