Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the most attractive woman you have ever seen in a movie or tv show?

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    I never saw the attraction in this gap-toothed pig face.

Emily VanCamp

Ashley Benson

Last edited by 124; 05-08-2013 at 10:22 AM.

I love the innocent"girl next door" types with big teets. Therefore, I wouldn't mind being the roast beef in a Lacey Chabert/Anna Kendrick sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I love the innocent"girl next door" types with big teets. Therefore, I wouldn't mind being the roast beef in a Lacey Chabert/Anna Kendrick sandwich.

Ah! Anna Kendrick! How could I forget.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

These two, (or 3) could go hold their own today the only thing they had that was fake was their eyelashes. have it all body, face and especially voice.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I never saw the attraction in this gap-toothed pig face.
    My brother used to live on the same floor as her and let's just say without makeup... light chimp attack.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I imagine the plug is about to bust out of that hydrant any second...who is she?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    I imagine the plug is about to bust out of that hydrant any second...who is she?
    Selma Hayek dude.

Jets Insider VIP

What? Please tell me you're joking.

That's your second strike.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post

Good call.

I just re-watched Birds the other day, and couldn't get over just how stunning she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What? Please tell me you're joking.

That's your second strike.

Wut?...what was the first strike for?....I guess I just kinda missed the fact she had a face

Wut?...what was the first strike for?....I guess I just kinda missed the fact she had a face
    First Hampur strike: Saying you never came in here before. That's like the folks who say they don't own TVs.

One more strike and you will be forced to dig up camel toe images for Big L whilst he lunches on squab and a small endive salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    First Hampur strike: Saying you never came in here before. That's like the folks who say they don't own TVs.

One more strike and you will be forced to dig up camel toe images for Big L whilst he lunches on squab and a small endive salad.
    Harsh..especially as I don't own a TV

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    My brother used to live on the same floor as her and let's just say without makeup... light chimp attack.
    The same could be said of most celebrities or models without makeup.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Good call.

I just re-watched Birds the other day, and couldn't get over just how stunning she is.
    After Hitchcock lost Grace Kelly to a Prince and tried Eva Marie Saint (North by Northwest), he settled on Tippie Hedrin as his newest blonde leading lady. And I agree - I stare at her whenever The Birds or Marnie are playing because she's just SO beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    lmao, i love that you posted this particular pic.

Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    After Hitchcock lost Grace Kelly to a Prince and tried Eva Marie Saint (North by Northwest), he settled on Tippie Hedrin as his newest blonde leading lady. And I agree - I stare at her whenever The Birds or Marnie are playing because she's just SO beautiful.
    Yup.

It's actually an interesting thing I didn't know about Hitchcock until recently, when I saw that biopic "The Girl", an HBO movie. I haven't seen "Hitchcock" yet.