Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 131

Thread: Who is the most attractive woman you have ever seen in a movie or tv show?

  1. #81
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cranford NJ via Merrick LI
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I can't argue with that list; here's my pRon version

    1) Christy Canyon
    2) Amy Reid
    3) Barbara Dare

    Catherine Bell by a nip.
    Love WCO list. Always a soft spot for big naturals, hence my love for Christy. Btw her comeback video was great fapping material back in the day. Oh the memories.

    Fitz

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

  2. #82
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LMFAOTHM!! What a phenomenal 6,790th post. Most likely your last, I fear. I dig your chutzpah, muchacho.
    Chutzpah and muchacho in the same sentence.?.?.?
    Not since the days of Rabbi Chatchka Rodriguez has such linguistic bridges been crossed.

    How do you say, That's a bush in Hebrexican?

  3. #83
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Most actresses sport a merkin for such scenes.
    Love the word Merkin... and all it entails. Really, I find it amusing to the point that, the radio show that I write skits for, me and my buddy wrote one called Merkins for Midgets and it'd make you pee a little. It didn't clear the station mgr. Pretty non-PC but the title was as offensive as it got. The rest of it wouldve been laughed at by homeless midgets forced to keep warm with Merkins after a Jack the Ripperesque string of attacks on the pubes of the short and homeless..... really.

  4. #84
    Tim Tebow would not approve of where this thread has gone.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Tim Tebow would not approve of where this thread has gone.
    Why? Is he a sponsor?

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Why? Is he a sponsor?
    I wouldn't be surprised. Woody sure rolled out the red carpet for that clown last season.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Jessica Biel in anything...
    Agreed.

    Also, I would leave my wife for Emmy Rossum or (although I wouldn't mind 'and') Mila Kunis...

  8. #88
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    Polly Walker as Atia. HBO's Rome.


    Welcome to the "start from zero club" my friend.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    So you think fatman will use the "I thought it was a merkin" defense, and therefor it's within the TOS?
    Seems logical. Trust me, SOOTH sees that shot and fatman is gone. I've never posted any full frontal nudity.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Chutzpah and muchacho in the same sentence.?.?.?
    Not since the days of Rabbi Chatchka Rodriguez has such linguistic bridges been crossed.

    How do you say, That's a bush in Hebrexican?
    Mi pequeña afikoman.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Seems logical. Trust me, SOOTH sees that shot and fatman is gone. I've never posted any full frontal nudity.



    Mi pequeña afikoman.
    Me neither. Unless you count a gif of two hot babes peeing in a batch of brownies.

  11. #91
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,812
    Britney Spears in "Crossroads". Maybe it was b.c it was my teens but I don't think there has ever been a hotter woman than Britney circa 2000-2003.


  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Me neither. Unless you count a gif of two hot babes peeing in a batch of brownies.
    LMAO (still)! To me, one of the truly great Hampur moments. I hate that we can't put that thread--with the infamous video, and subsequent reactions--in
    the Hampur for Dummies sticky.

    To this day, I have no idea what you were thinking. That it would be "oh, just fine" to post. LOL.

  13. #93
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    169
    Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazzard. God what happened to her.




  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzershot18 View Post
    Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazzard. God what happened to her.
    Kids, age, and stopped giving a crap about portion control and her appearance.

  15. #95
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Seems logical. Trust me, SOOTH sees that shot and fatman is gone. I've never posted any full frontal nudity.
    A little off-topic but I have been thinking about this and I can't remember seeing any nudity in the Hotties Forum, especially from you. Although our definition is probably different from the advertisers and their definition is the one that counts.

    I wonder if a mod or someone with knowledge of how forums/advertisers work could answer this. Could the image hosts we were using have caused a problem. One of the hosts I used has "xxx" in its name. I use that host b.c it is simple to use and hardly anything ever gets deleted. I even use that host for posting normal pics. So I wonder if that could be a problem. I would like to find out b.c then I would stop using it.

  16. #96
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,812
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzershot18 View Post
    Jessica Simpson in Dukes of Hazzard. God what happened to her.
    I have no idea. I think they just stop giving a fvck after a while. She was amazing. But I never understood the fascination with her sister.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LMAO (still)! To me, one of the truly great Hampur moments. I hate that we can't put that thread--with the infamous video, and subsequent reactions--in
    the Hampur for Dummies sticky.

    To this day, I have no idea what you were thinking. That it would be "oh, just fine" to post. LOL.
    Lol...honestly, except for the obvious ''stream'' I didn't notice any naughty bits, until you pointed them out, that is.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    A little off-topic but I have been thinking about this and I can't remember seeing any nudity in the Hotties Forum, especially from you. Although our definition is probably different from the advertisers and their definition is the one that counts.

    I wonder if a mod or someone with knowledge of how forums/advertisers work could answer this. Could the image hosts we were using have caused a problem. One of the hosts I used has "xxx" in its name. I use that host b.c it is simple to use and hardly anything ever gets deleted. I even use that host for posting normal pics. So I wonder if that could be a problem. I would like to find out b.c then I would stop using it.
    This is difficult to answer. In the past I was called out for an image which included a "surprise nipple" I didn't know was there (honestly).

    A few months ago, after some terse exchanges where I was called a "pornographer", in a moment of anger, I posted a couple of risque images. WCO called me out and I apologized (images deleted and had nothing to do with the recent "sponsor" issue).

    What's also problematic is the definition of nudity. I always feel that even a diaphanous garment (or one which has been thoroughly doused) allows for the TOS-safe viewing of breasts and hind quarters. Frankly, I'm not certain if this is true or not. I would never post a full frontal shot no matter the clothing, or lack thereof.

  19. #99
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have no idea. I think they just stop giving a fvck after a while. She was amazing. But I never understood the fascination with her sister.
    There shouldn't have been any fascination I agree with you. Meanwhile Jessica's situation is just upsetting to me.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Lol...honestly, except for the obvious ''stream'' I didn't notice any naughty bits, until you pointed them out, that is.
    LOL. See, as I type, I'm still laughing over this perception. In what world would it be okay to show any "streaming" on this board? By any gender?
    Couple this with the fact that the "stream" was going into a brownie batter and I can't fathom your thinking process. My sides are hurting right now from laughing to myself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us