Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 131

Thread: Who is the most attractive woman you have ever seen in a movie or tv show?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    I never saw the attraction in this gap-toothed pig face.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emily VanCamp



    Ashley Benson



    Last edited by 124; 05-08-2013 at 10:22 AM.

  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the innocent"girl next door" types with big teets. Therefore, I wouldn't mind being the roast beef in a Lacey Chabert/Anna Kendrick sandwich.




  4. #24
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like





  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    I love the innocent"girl next door" types with big teets. Therefore, I wouldn't mind being the roast beef in a Lacey Chabert/Anna Kendrick sandwich.

    Ah! Anna Kendrick! How could I forget.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like


    These two, (or 3) could go hold their own today the only thing they had that was fake was their eyelashes. have it all body, face and especially voice.

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I never saw the attraction in this gap-toothed pig face.
    My brother used to live on the same floor as her and let's just say without makeup... light chimp attack.

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I imagine the plug is about to bust out of that hydrant any second...who is she?

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    I imagine the plug is about to bust out of that hydrant any second...who is she?
    Selma Hayek dude.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,878
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    I imagine the plug is about to bust out of that hydrant any second...who is she?
    What? Please tell me you're joking.

    That's your second strike.

  13. #33
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post

    Good call.

    I just re-watched Birds the other day, and couldn't get over just how stunning she is.

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What? Please tell me you're joking.

    That's your second strike.

    Wut?...what was the first strike for?....I guess I just kinda missed the fact she had a face

  15. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Wut?...what was the first strike for?....I guess I just kinda missed the fact she had a face
    First Hampur strike: Saying you never came in here before. That's like the folks who say they don't own TVs.

    One more strike and you will be forced to dig up camel toe images for Big L whilst he lunches on squab and a small endive salad.

  16. #36
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    First Hampur strike: Saying you never came in here before. That's like the folks who say they don't own TVs.

    One more strike and you will be forced to dig up camel toe images for Big L whilst he lunches on squab and a small endive salad.
    Harsh..especially as I don't own a TV

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    My brother used to live on the same floor as her and let's just say without makeup... light chimp attack.
    The same could be said of most celebrities or models without makeup.

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Good call.

    I just re-watched Birds the other day, and couldn't get over just how stunning she is.
    After Hitchcock lost Grace Kelly to a Prince and tried Eva Marie Saint (North by Northwest), he settled on Tippie Hedrin as his newest blonde leading lady. And I agree - I stare at her whenever The Birds or Marnie are playing because she's just SO beautiful.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    lmao, i love that you posted this particular pic.

  20. #40
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    After Hitchcock lost Grace Kelly to a Prince and tried Eva Marie Saint (North by Northwest), he settled on Tippie Hedrin as his newest blonde leading lady. And I agree - I stare at her whenever The Birds or Marnie are playing because she's just SO beautiful.
    Yup.

    It's actually an interesting thing I didn't know about Hitchcock until recently, when I saw that biopic "The Girl", an HBO movie. I haven't seen "Hitchcock" yet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us