Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: You have to allow one hampurite to crash at your pad with you for a full weekend.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol

Possibly

I dunno....I think when he finally gets his "death sentence", he'll start pleading with "the white magician in the sky" like Gene Wilder pleaded with Terri Garr and Cloris Leachman when they locked him in with the monster.

-
    Nope - PK is way too stubborn for that. Even after death, confronted by the Almighty, he'll think he's being pranked by some hardcore Conservatives.

You have to allow one hampurite to crash at your pad with you for a full weekend.
    Who and why. no ghey
    If the posts are of the hampurites is a window into their souls, I would never want to spend any amount of time behind closed doors with any of them. But if I have to pick one:

Carlton .... because he seems clean, and I mean that in a disease and germ free kinda way.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    If the posts are of the hampurites is a window into their souls, I would never want to spend any amount of time behind closed doors with any of them. But if I have to pick one:

Carlton .... because he seems clean, and I mean that in a disease and germ free kinda way.
    THAT guy?! He's a walking Valtrex ad.

Jets Insider VIP
    Must be the off season.....

I always knew I liked this Sonny character.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    THAT guy?! He's a walking Valtrex ad.
    Seriously. You don't get to have the reputation of banging chicks left and right (especially when it probably ain't true) AND be considered disease free.

Man, talk about the Teflon-Hampurite. Dude doesn't even have a fuking job. Even Southside has a job. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I always knew I liked this Sonny character.
    You used to be Polidore, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Seriously. You don't get to have the reputation of banging chicks left and right (especially when it probably ain't true) AND be considered disease free.

Man, talk about the Teflon-Hampurite. Dude doesn't even have a fuking job. Even Southside has a job. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Yessir.

Yes, and he also used to be Carlton.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

And who were you? I may have checked at one point - can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Yes, and he also used to be Carlton.
    I'm not sure if you're referring to me now being Caltron or that in the past I actually was Carlton Banks, but either way yes.

Meanwhile, I'm the germaphobe/clean freak. Literally, you could eat off my bathroom fixtures and floor and feel completely safe.

Veteran
    knowing what you like to eat, they would have to be clean

Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    knowing what you like to eat, they would have to be clean
    LOL. I have my drains professionally cleared of hair clogs weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'm not sure if you're referring to me now being Caltron or that in the past I actually was Carlton Banks, but either way yes.
    The former. I must have missed the Carlton Banks era.

All Pro

The first mainstream Hampur denizen who is clean, inarticulate and a nice looking guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Meanwhile, I'm the germaphobe/clean freak. Literally, you could eat off my bathroom fixtures and floor and feel completely safe.
    Well, there's a pick-up line I've yet to try...

And who were you? I may have checked at one point - can't remember.
    WestCoastOffensive says I'm the wine guy's brother, so I'll go with that... yeah.

BOOO Stankchez!!!!

Nah, I'm just a newb. I lurked a lot before.

Hall Of Fame

dude - he's a walking, talking Kinsey lab experiment. COMMON!

Jets Insider VIP
    I can just imagine you in your waning days in the ICU;

"Hospitals are for idiots, man. Who invented these? Big business pumping insurance companies for the last dime. Amirite? SUck it!!!!"

(nurse adjusts feeding tube, rolls eyes)

Later:

"WHo works in a hospital, dude. Losers, thats who. I was a plumber that never plumbed. Beat that. Suck it!!!!"

(nurse changes diaper, nods head )

Later:

"Vent......ven.....venilators...venilators man...sucker bet dude. Cash cow for...the....the....the....sip of water please"

(nurse gives sip of water)

Later:

Boney fist shakes weakly as silent maw gapes and now unseeing eyes... go cloudy and dull.

(Nurse pulls sheet up over ashen face, then chuckles sadly. "You win, PK....you win". Shakes head, checks watch)

-
    Thats EXACTLY why he's destined to have his last 400 bowl movements handled by strangers. Its called Irony.

Reading this after a shift in the ICU made me lol and lol. Quite the imagery you painted there, 32.