Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You have to allow one hampurite to crash at your pad with you for a full weekend.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Tell me more about said button, please...
    ================================================== ==

In the center of the green bar right below where it says welcome John McClane.

It'll change your life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ============================================

I fully agree, however I do admit it has worked out better then I imagined it would and there are quite a few who prefer it this way over the old way.

After all the reason we are all here is the Jets, and there are many who did not like the off topic stuff on the main page, and since I discovered the New Posts button it's all good.
    My main concern was that the great OT threads would not get enough action by being moved to another area. Landingstrip is where all the traffic is.

In the center of the green bar right below where it says welcome John McClane.

It'll change your life.
    Oh yeah, lookey there... almost as nice as having fresh reds when people respond to you, like you know, a social website.

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    My main concern was that the great OT threads would not get enough action by being moved to another area. Landingstrip is where all the traffic is.
    Better to have the right type of traffic for some content, rather than the quantity.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post

It changed the dynamics of JI, I miss the old days where everyone thought Sar was funny and a top 10 poster, he even had his own JI Blog.

Time changes everything.

It changed the dynamics of JI, I miss the old days where everyone thought Sar was funny and a top 10 poster, he even had his own JI Blog.

Time changes everything.
    Redundancy changes everything too, especially in SARs case.

Bewildered Beast
    Holy smokes; SAR's JI Blog! I forgot about that.

Love that Gata is involved. "Snow pants" made me LOL.

All League
    LOL, snowpants

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    ok so far I have 3 PMs inviting me over for the weekend. 1 asking if I own an Ass Goblin.
    an equivalent substitution would be to cut the ass-covering material out of your black jeans.

Jets Insider VIP
    wait - southside made Gata wear snowpants, and not the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    wait - southside made Gata wear snowpants, and not the other way around?

Well you see.. the joke I was going for was that Gata was fine just wearing whatever she had on under the blankets since the ruse of their pretend sex didn't require any humping or even any contact below the waist. SouthSide being who he is, however, thought to demand they wear snowpants to keep their genitalia as far away as possible during the cuddling and, thus, both showed his usual ability to subconsciously repel the opposite sex whilst simultaneously missing yet another opportunity to at least cop a free feel.

That said I feel bad because apparently he had a drunken run in with an ex-gf (his right hand?) last night or something so I hope he's alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Well you see.. the joke I was going for was that Gata was fine just wearing whatever she had on under the blankets since the ruse of their pretend sex didn't require any humping or even any contact below the waist. SouthSide being who he is, however, thought to demand they wear snowpants to keep their genitalia as far away as possible during the cuddling and, thus, both showed his usual ability to subconsciously repel the opposite sex whilst simultaneously missing yet another opportunity to at least cop a free feel.

That said I feel bad because apparently he had a drunken run in with an ex-gf (his right hand?) last night or something so I hope he's alive.
    Number one rule in comedy: Never explain the joke. F**k 'em if they don't get it.

Jets Insider VIP

I see my mistake: I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on copping a feel.

And GFY Borgo

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Number one rule in comedy: Never explain the joke. F**k 'em if they don't get it.
    Hahaha I literally could have written this response from you before it came.

Am I still alive? Not on the inside...

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Am I still alive? Not on the inside...
    I probably missed it in another thread, but how did it go?

I probably missed it in another thread, but how did it go?
    Manish Mehta
    @MMehtaNYDN: anonymous sources reported drunken harassment of ex's friends, projectile vomiting on the bar's dance floor and possible pissing of the pantaloons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Manish Mehta
    @MMehtaNYDN: anonymous sources reported drunken harassment of ex's friends, projectile vomiting on the bar's dance floor and possible pissing of the pantaloons.
    ****ing Pettine. Always leaking ****.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I see my mistake: I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on copping a feel.

And GFY Borgo
    Hahaha I literally could have written this response from you before it came.
    Oh, you kids.