Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robin Williams 1 Kim Kardashian 0

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    Don't get the KK hate. She is beautiful, has a sick body, and makes millions upon millions by exploiting the stupidity of the American public, which is the essence of our economic system.

And Robin Williams is a million times more annoying than Kim Kardashian, while her career is a million times more relevant.
    Her career? What is that, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Her career? What is that, exactly?
    She's worth 9 figures bro... Not all that came from sucking dick

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Not technically, though it can be the former... is the direct result of the latter....

If OJ wasnt a friggen murderer, and she wasnt a friggin whore, she'd be another fat-arsed yenta with 3 kids pecking her car-dealership owning husband to death, with one money grabbing request after another as she banged the poolboy and anyone else who gave her the slightest bit of attention.

I have more respect for meth-whores who end up on the strip because of their bleak rural prospects.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I'll ask again... what's her career?

Are you telling us a person's value is directly proportional to the size of their bank account?

Don't get the KK hate. She is beautiful, has a sick body, and makes millions upon millions by exploiting the stupidity of the American public, which is the essence of our economic system.

And Robin Williams is a million times more annoying than Kim Kardashian, while her career is a million times more relevant.
    LOLWUT?!

What was on TMZ today?

I'll ask again... what's her career?

Are you telling us a person's value is directly proportional to the size of their bank account?
    +1

she's insanely rich and incomprehensibly famous, but that doesn't mean that she has a career and that it is somehow relevant. certainly not more relevant than Robin Williams.

Rookie

Easily in the top-10 of the dumbest statements I've read on this entire website.

As if that needed clarification, that's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper17 View Post
    Easily in the top-10 of the dumbest statements I've read on this entire website.

As if that needed clarification, that's impressive.
    Funny, THIS is easily one of the top-10 dumbest statements I've read on this entire website. If stating in a provocative way that Robin Williams is a washed-up, unfunny, hack makes the top 10, then you clearly do not spend much time on this site. I can find 10 of my own posts alone that are much dumber.
    Last edited by AFCEastFan; 05-09-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Funny, THIS is easily one of the top-10 dumbest statements I've read on this entire website. If stating in a provocative way that Robin Williams is a washed-up, unfunny, hack makes the top 10, then you clearly do not spend much time on this site. I can find 10 of my own posts alone that are much dumber.
    Entirely different statement than the one I quoted. Poster stated that Kim Kardashian's "career" is a million times more relevant. Can't think of a single thing for which she is even relevant let alone more relevant than an Oscar winner.

Upon further review, the poster ALSO stated that Williams was more annoying than Kardashian an entirely subjective statement. Which is fine as it is his/her opinion, but there is absolutely zero criteria by which the two are compared.

Similarly, the way you identified Williams as "a washed-up, unfunny, hack," hardly identifies him as "annoying." Furthermore, if we were to accept your criterion as acceptable to determine what is "annoying" I would argue that Kardashian is at a similar or even to a pejorative degree of "unfunny" and a "hack" as is Williams. To which to say that Kardashian is at MINIMUM no better than Robin Williams.

Therefore, the original post is indeed quite outlandish at best and hyperbole at worst.

It would be akin to saying Tim Tebow has more of an impact on the NFL than does Aaron Rodgers.

Entirely different statement than the one I quoted. Poster stated that Kim Kardashian's "career" is a million times more relevant. Can't think of a single thing for which she is even relevant let alone more relevant than an Oscar winner.

Upon further review, the poster ALSO stated that Williams was more annoying than Kardashian an entirely subjective statement. Which is fine as it is his/her opinion, but there is absolutely zero criteria by which the two are compared.

Similarly, the way you identified Williams as "a washed-up, unfunny, hack," hardly identifies him as "annoying." Furthermore, if we were to accept your criterion as acceptable to determine what is "annoying" I would argue that Kardashian is at a similar or even to a pejorative degree of "unfunny" and a "hack" as is Williams. To which to say that Kardashian is at MINIMUM no better than Robin Williams.

Therefore, the original post is indeed quite outlandish at best and hyperbole at worst.

It would be akin to saying Tim Tebow has more of an impact on the NFL than does Aaron Rodgers.
    No. It's more like saying that Tim Tebow has more of an impact on the NFL than George Blanda.

And, btw, I find a comedian that's washed up and unfunny making any kind of public appearance under the guise of entertainment highly "annoying".

I think you're getting confused. You reference Williams' Oscar as evidence that his career is relevant, but I'm not saying Kardashian is a better actor than Robin Williams, although it is possible. I'm saying her career is more relevant. For example, she would get paid more to do a television show than Robin Williams would to do a movie, and more people would watch it. And that is only one part of her career, as she also has a significant fashion business.

LOL.

Sad.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think you're getting confused. You reference Williams' Oscar as evidence that his career is relevant, but I'm not saying Kardashian is a better actor than Robin Williams, although it is possible. I'm saying her career is more relevant. For example, she would get paid more to do a television show than Robin Williams would to do a movie, and more people would watch it. And that is only one part of her career, as she also has a significant fashion business.
    My friend Google just told me that KK makes $40,000 per episode of her reality show. What are they, 30 minutes? So for two hours of TV, she gets $160,000.

For the movie Bicentennial Man, Robin Williams was paid $20 million.

RW Net worth $130 million.
    KK Net worth $40 million.
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/

Hall Of Fame
    No. It's more like saying that Tim Tebow has more of an impact on the NFL than George Blanda.

And, btw, I find a comedian that's washed up and unfunny making any kind of public appearance under the guise of entertainment highly "annoying".
    he was annoying when he was Mork from Ork.

My friend Google just told me that KK makes $40,000 per episode of her reality show. What are they, 30 minutes? So for two hours of TV, she gets $160,000.

For the movie Bicentennial Man, Robin Williams was paid $20 million.

RW Net worth $130 million.
    KK Net worth $40 million.
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/
    My friend, teh Google, tells me Bicentiennial man was released, appropriately, last century, so what that has to do with Robin Williams' relevance today, I don't know. I needed the google because that movie probably lost hundreds of millions of dollars and was wiped from screens before those with any kind of life were even aware of its existence.

More relevant to this completely absurd discussion, however, is the below article, which indicates that E! just paid the Kardashians $40 million for 3 more seasons. Guess which member of the family is likely to take most of that? This, by the way is exclusive of the millions that KK will reap in side ventures that are derivative of her stupid show.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghanca...ee-more-years/

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Two ugly broads, one has an excuse.

My friend, teh Google, tells me Bicentiennial man was released, appropriately, last century, so what that has to do with Robin Williams' relevance today, I don't know. I needed the google because that movie probably lost hundreds of millions of dollars and was wiped from screens before those with any kind of life were even aware of its existence.

More relevant to this completely absurd discussion, however, is the below article, which indicates that E! just paid the Kardashians $40 million for 3 more seasons. Guess which member of the family is likely to take most of that? This, by the way is exclusive of the millions that KK will reap in side ventures that are derivative of her stupid show.

Whatever movies Robin Williams did that were successful, no matter how old they were, will always be better and more relevant in the minds of the sane than anything the slut-toad KK will ever do.

The fact that she's relevant is everything that is wrong with his country.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    The fact that she's relevant is everything that is wrong with his country.
    You can thank Obama and his cronies for that.

You can thank Obama and his cronies for that.
    Oh Jesus.

All Pro

The mom. The Queen of no talent, turn my kids into ho's to get paid.